Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by molleh
Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm warming to my place now anyway, what happens happens! I'm sure it'll be good anywhere :smile:

Yeh true :smile:

which halls u book?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by TattiHipper
can anyone help me? my course is sport, leisure, psychology and eduction so based at Clifton.
should i live at Peverell (clifton) or in the city...?

i decided to live at clifton its a nice village and its gonna be annoying going on the bus each morning and as for peverell being unsociable i think its fully booked anyway so you'd have to get the new halls but their real nice slightly bigger rooms iv heard everything new and they have some larger flats (10 ppl) so they more sociable they also seem to have a much bigger common room area for each flat if the floor plan is good enough to judge by
Reply 2242
Original post by Humz7
not much about simpsons to be fair.. what was your first choice?

sandby, however, i was too late for that. looking at private accommodation, but dont want to be surrounded by mature/international students
There is no way that Peverell is unsociable people! My brother went and loved it and was out rather a lot! Also i know somebody who has been there this year and once again, cannot praise the social life enough. I also would assume the people who are up for a good time wouldn't waste there money on the new halls when they are not planning to be in them much :') So Peverell is where it's at!
Reply 2244
Does anyone know any private halls that are decent around the city centre, i have heard good things about victoria halls, except i feel it may contain to many mature/international students
Reply 2245
I've got a conditional offer and booked sandby room 328 this morning, what are these payment plans, do we have to do it and when does it have to be done by?
Reply 2246
Hey :smile: I don't know what to do..pay for my room at gill street or leave it and apply to stay at goldsmiths or trinity? :/
Reply 2247

Original post by Gav.
yeahh! :smile: Room 4108, 3rd floor. :smile: doing criminology.

Im doing criminology to :smile:
Original post by CharlotteRodger
I am :smile: what floor/room are you in?

I think I clicked third floor :s-smilie: (it was all such a rush)
Room 181

I am bringing an industrial sized bag of teabags
Reply 2249
Original post by sjayne
Hey :smile: I don't know what to do..pay for my room at gill street or leave it and apply to stay at goldsmiths or trinity? :/

I'm in the same position - don't know whether to keep my gill street booking or go to IQ exchange.
What room do you have at gill street? I've got F231, haven't found anyone else in block F yet!
Original post by cwellsy

Original post by cwellsy
MEEEE :biggrin: ground floor room 31- where abouts are you? x

Awesome! Room 181 possibly third floor?
What course are you studying ?
Reply 2251
Original post by Jaz93
Heyy, Same as the person above..I have no idea how this site works. but whos is in Norton Court?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31341830&highlight=
Reply 2252
Original post by vn2009
Yeh true :smile:

which halls u book?

Got Norton Court in the end, so not too bad! What did you get?
Reply 2253
Original post by lvh
I'm in the same position - don't know whether to keep my gill street booking or go to IQ exchange.
What room do you have at gill street? I've got F231, haven't found anyone else in block F yet!

hi, i'm just wondering, what is IQ exchange?
Reply 2254
Original post by Humz7
oh righttt, so where can we find adverts for people wanting to trade places for our uni?
hahah yeah I guess so. erm, simpsons.. i'm still coming to terms with it, ha. how about you?

Keep checking on here, fb freshers groups, then notice boards around campus in the first weeks if you don't get it before that, good luck!
I got Norton, my fifth choice, but I'm pretty happy with it now. Simpsons is apparently quite good from what ive heard
hey!!! booked my room today im in Q block room Q1024 at peverell on the clifton campus, im doing psychology and educational development if i get in (got a conditional acceptance) is anyone else staying in the Q block??? :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2256
Original post by Jaz93

Original post by Jaz93
Im doing criminology to :smile:

Hey I'm doing criminology too, where are you staying?
x
Reply 2257
Original post by Humz7
hi, i'm just wondering, what is IQ exchange?

It's private halls in the city centre: http://www.iq-student-accommodation.com/student-accommodation/Nottingham :smile:
Reply 2258
Original post by Luc1
Is there anyone staying in the new halls at Clifton? :smile:

Sure am what block and floor you in :smile:?
Reply 2259
Original post by lvh

I've got F481 :smile: I don't know how long ithey'll hold my room for me as I haven't paid yet :/ ahh I don't know what to do! Cause there's no guarantee I'll get into the private halls so I'm thinking of taking the safe bet and booking gill street

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending