The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Awww

Spoiler

Spoiler

GUISE. Has no one remembered that Born This Way is on tonight and Prom is tomorrow? :party:
Reply 4481
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

GUISE. Has no one remembered that Born This Way is on tonight and Prom is tomorrow? :party:

I have :woo: I don't have BTW tonight, but I can't wait 'till prom! :biggrin: I'm definitely staying up for it.

Original post by Ambs
I have :woo: I don't have BTW tonight, but I can't wait 'till prom! :biggrin: I'm definitely staying up for it.

Me too, although my mum was mad at me last night for still being on my laptop at 2am (if only she knew). Is it even legal for her to tell me about my laptop at this age?

I haven't seen diamonddust around today :frown:

Also, I'm in another roleplay now. A Harry Potter/Glee one. It's fun.

*becoming a bigger Geek by the day*
I STILL haven't got my internet cable so I have no internet! Words can't describe how much I hate Sky! I think I'm going to have to watch at UK pace now. :mad:
Me too, although my mum was mad at me last night for still being on my laptop at 2am (if only she knew). Is it even legal for her to tell me about my laptop at this age?

:wavey: :jumphug: I'm here! I'm going to miss prom tomorrow if there isn't a miracle and my Internet modem cable thingy actually arrives tomorrow morning. :cry: At least there's BTW tonight! :woo: I love how E4 are calling it an extra long Glee! Liiiies!
Harry Potter and Glee together might be the best thing ever!
Reply 4485

I'm a year older than you and my dad always complains about the same. Whenever he catches me up late he's like 'but it's 3am! :eek3:', to which I can only reply '...so?'. Seriously, I pay to live in this house and he's still trying to tell me when I should go to bed. I always tell him that if I would go to bed at a decent hour, he would have nothing to complain about over breakfast, so in fact he should be grateful :dontknow:

Original post by diamonddust
I STILL haven't got my internet cable so I have no internet! Words can't describe how much I hate Sky! I think I'm going to have to watch at UK pace now. :mad:

It still didn't arrive?? That's such a pity :frown: It's not the same without you DD!
Original post by diamonddust
:wavey: :jumphug: I'm here! I'm going to miss prom tomorrow if there isn't a miracle and my Internet modem cable thingy actually arrives tomorrow morning. :cry: At least there's BTW tonight! :woo: I love how E4 are calling it an extra long Glee! Liiiies!
Harry Potter and Glee together might be the best thing ever!

Thank god you're alive :woo: It is a whole extra 10-15 minutes longer. I wish prom had been extended. To, like, a day long. It is fun, although a lot's already happened. Just found out Puck has a demon inside him and he showed me his 'dark mark'. Scary stuff. There might be a chance of st berry though when rachel and jesse stop fighting so :woo:

Sucks you won't get to watch prom with us :frown:

Original post by Ambs
I'm a year older than you and my dad always complains about the same. Whenever he catches me up late he's like 'but it's 3am! :eek3:', to which I can only reply '...so?'. Seriously, I pay to live in this house and he's still trying to tell me when I should go to bed. I always tell him that if I would go to bed at a decent hour, he would have nothing to complain about over breakfast, so in fact he should be grateful :dontknow:

It still didn't arrive?? That's such a pity :frown: It's not the same without you DD!

I asked my mum in what way it hurt her and she didn't have an answer. I think she just likes irritating me for no apparent reason. She'd better not interrupt my Glee viewing tomorrow night or there'll be hell to pay.
Tumblr's gone down again :cry: it's been terrible the past few days. *kicks it*
It's still down and I've eaten since posting last. What do I do? I've forgotten how to live without it :eek3:
Reply 4489
I asked my mum in what way it hurt her and she didn't have an answer. I think she just likes irritating me for no apparent reason. She'd better not interrupt my Glee viewing tomorrow night or there'll be hell to pay.

Parents never have an answer for that because there simply is no reason why they should be bothering us about what time we go to bed. Haha, I agree - if anyone has the nerve to bother me tomorrow night they'll regret it!

It's still down and I've eaten since posting last. What do I do? I've forgotten how to live without it :eek3:

My life would be so empty without the internet! My Glee obsession entirely depends on it.

Original post by Ambs
Parents never have an answer for that because there simply is no reason why they should be bothering us about what time we go to bed. Haha, I agree - if anyone has the nerve to bother me tomorrow night they'll regret it!

My life would be so empty without the internet! My Glee obsession entirely depends on it.

Mine too, it's been down for 45 minutes now and I'm starting to develop withdrawl symptoms. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't in the middle of doing something on there and it's countdown to Glee time which means I need it.

ARGH

and ^^ I linked that this morning :eek3:
Reply 4492
Mine too, it's been down for 45 minutes now and I'm starting to develop withdrawl symptoms. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't in the middle of doing something on there and it's countdown to Glee time which means I need it.

ARGH

and ^^ I linked that this morning :eek3:

I hardly ever go on Tumblr these days, but because it's unavailable it really feels like I should be on there!! It's taking long now...

At least this thread still works. And I really do love this thread. Last night I decided to venture outside of it for a change, and ended up getting into a discussion and received neg rep :rolleyes:

Woops, sorry, didn't see it! When trying to catch up on this thread I forgot a page :facepalm: I should've known me finding a video before you couldn't be real.

Original post by Ambs
I hardly ever go on Tumblr these days, but because it's unavailable it really feels like I should be on there!! It's taking long now...

At least this thread still works. And I really do love this thread. Last night I decided to venture outside of it for a change, and ended up getting into a discussion and received neg rep :rolleyes:

Woops, sorry, didn't see it! When trying to catch up on this thread I forgot a page :facepalm: I should've known me finding a video before you couldn't be real.

:rofl: It's officially been an hour now :frown: I do my roleplays on there so I'm like I NEED TO WRITE DAMMIT.

I always get neg rep when I go out of this thread :biggrin: people don't like my opinions.
Original post by Ambs

I just invited my friend over to watch it, as there's nothing cooler than sharing the experience of staying up to get overly excited about a fictional prom. She's crazier than me though, at one point she suggested dressing up in prom dresses :eek:

I haven't been around here much as I'm avoiding as much prom stuff as possible now. I am rewatching BTW and Rumours though. Avoiding prom stuff doesn't stop me going on tumblr, strangely.
Reply 4495
:rofl: It's officially been an hour now :frown: I do my roleplays on there so I'm like I NEED TO WRITE DAMMIT.

I always get neg rep when I go out of this thread :biggrin: people don't like my opinions.

That really sucks - I only need Tumblr to fangirl over DCriss. If I used it to write I'd be bitchslapping my computer screen right now (whenever something's wrong with my PC I'm angry at the screen, not the actual computer. It really doesn't make any sense).

They didn't seem to like mine either, while I was only defending my point of view. I only ever neg rep people who are being mean, not people who I disagree with. I hardly ever give out negative rep though, I need it to give people thumbs up :tongue: I always run out of my daily rep after half an hour of TSR. I'm very easily amused.

So because Tumblr's down I decided to do some Twitter stalking (as you do). Who else thinks it's odd that Darren Criss' girlfriend who was supposed to stay anonymous made a Twitter account right after people found out about her? That's hardly laying low :tongue: About a quarter of her followers either have pink wayfarers on in their pics or mention Darren in their descriptions. Real smooth :facepalm2:
Reply 4496
Original post by shinobi93
I just invited my friend over to watch it, as there's nothing cooler than sharing the experience of staying up to get overly excited about a fictional prom. She's crazier than me though, at one point she suggested dressing up in prom dresses :eek:

I haven't been around here much as I'm avoiding as much prom stuff as possible now. I am rewatching BTW and Rumours though. Avoiding prom stuff doesn't stop me going on tumblr, strangely.

That's nice - I wish I had real life friends to watch Glee with! Haha, I agree about the prom dresses, that's pushing it a bit :lolwut:

Luckily this thread is spoilerfree :biggrin: I'm scared of Tumblr, most blogs never bother to put spoilers under 'read more' or give some other kind of warning. I think I'm going to rewatch BTW too, it's been a week (which is really long... Right?).

Original post by Ambs
That really sucks - I only need Tumblr to fangirl over DCriss. If I used it to write I'd be bitchslapping my computer screen right now (whenever something's wrong with my PC I'm angry at the screen, not the actual computer. It really doesn't make any sense).

They didn't seem to like mine either, while I was only defending my point of view. I only ever neg rep people who are being mean, not people who I disagree with. I hardly ever give out negative rep though, I need it to give people thumbs up :tongue: I always run out of my daily rep after half an hour of TSR. I'm very easily amused.

So because Tumblr's down I decided to do some Twitter stalking (as you do). Who else thinks it's odd that Darren Criss' girlfriend who was supposed to stay anonymous made a Twitter account right after people found out about her? That's hardly laying low :tongue: About a quarter of her followers either have pink wayfarers on in their pics or mention Darren in their descriptions. Real smooth :facepalm2:

Linky to twitter account :biggrin:

I know her band had one already because I followed it ages ago lol. How do you know it's real?
Original post by Ambs
That's nice - I wish I had real life friends to watch Glee with! Haha, I agree about the prom dresses, that's pushing it a bit :lolwut:

Luckily this thread is spoilerfree :biggrin: I'm scared of Tumblr, most blogs never bother to put spoilers under 'read more' or give some other kind of warning. I think I'm going to rewatch BTW too, it's been a week (which is really long... Right?).

My real life friends like Glee in differing amounts, so I have to tone down the crazy sometimes! That doesn't stop me and my friend admitting we're staying up to livestream Glee.

I avoid a lot of Tumblr, it is scary, but I know a few that mostly put spoilers under 'read more' so I'm mostly okay. A week's ages, I was thinking the same about Rumours, I almost can't remember it. And BTW brought new waves of happiness watching it again.
Reply 4499
Linky to twitter account :biggrin:

I know her band had one already because I followed it ages ago lol. How do you know it's real?

http://twitter.com/#!/MiaVonGlitz

I think I read about it on Tumblr or a fansite, but apparantly it was posted on her band's facebook. Of course she should open a Twitter account if she wants one, but I don't think posting it on the facebook page numerous Darren Criss fans joined once they found out who she was won't really help her stay anonymous. It's
especially funny if you keep in mind how people were trying to defend her privacy on Tumblr last week; I haven't forgotten about all the 'Don't say her name! Don't talk to her if you happen to meet her! Don't like her facebook page, she doesn't want to be known!'-posts yet :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending