The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
Anyone in Meridian Court Second Floor?! I'm room B28! How do we find out which block? EXCITED!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2301
Original post by Lozzah8
356 :smile: Studying Sociology, but gonna combine with psychology if my results are good enough!

im doing psychology with sociology too!! and living in sandby 320 :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by elisabeth
i decided to live at clifton its a nice village and its gonna be annoying going on the bus each morning and as for peverell being unsociable i think its fully booked anyway so you'd have to get the new halls but their real nice slightly bigger rooms iv heard everything new and they have some larger flats (10 ppl) so they more sociable they also seem to have a much bigger common room area for each flat if the floor plan is good enough to judge by

yeah i've gone for Peverall - ground floor F0311
Where are you?
im thinking of combining my english with psychology although i dont know if it's a good idea or not... is it double as much studying and classes and that or is things removed?
Reply 2304
Original post by molleh
doing computer science :cool: you?
gotta trek to clifton everyday, but worth it to be nearer to city centre!
Yep, Londoner!

Business Management :smile:

Thats a long thing to go from city to clifton, but heard city is more live so its all good :biggrin:

Where bouts in london u from? The nicer areas or the not so nice lol
Reply 2306
Original post by Mos
You should go for it if you want, I didn't want to be right by the kitchen but I'm in the middle. It's a game of luck when applying for NTU's accommodation..

Haha, I'm definitely going to work even harder now, I didn't realise how well sought after Gill St is!

Yeah do it! Only a few weeks left of working hard anyway :smile:

So if you are in the middle, does that mean, I'm right by the kitchen. By the time I had got to the Ground Floor I just clicked anything :wink:
Original post by Lorrie93

Original post by Lorrie93
Think there's 7 blocks cos its from A - G
Your block is right next to mine guess I'll be seeing you around :smile:
What are you studying?

yaaay! seems like theres no one at meridian but it was practically full when i booked so thats obviously not the case :smile: fashion promotion and communication! im getting pretty excited now :biggrin:
Reply 2308
Original post by vn2009
Business Management :smile:

Thats a long thing to go from city to clifton, but heard city is more live so its all good :biggrin:

Where bouts in london u from? The nicer areas or the not so nice lol

Yeah, only 40 minutes total, used to do that for college anyways.
From Walthamstow if you know it? East london. Not so nice really lol. You?
Original post by Rosie48

Original post by Rosie48
Anyone in Meridian Court Second Floor?! I'm room B28! How do we find out which block? EXCITED!

i am :biggrin: your in block B im guessing? im second floor block E! what you studying?
Reply 2310
Ahaaa B28 = B Block! I get it! :wink: Fashion promotion and communication! You? We need a Meridian Court facebook group!
Reply 2311
Original post by elisabeth
im thinking of combining my english with psychology although i dont know if it's a good idea or not... is it double as much studying and classes and that or is things removed?

You do the same amount of work I think :smile: Just not as many modules for each subject, but they all add up to the same amount as a full degree.
Original post by TattiHipper
yeah i've gone for Peverall - ground floor F0311
Where are you?

im in the new halls block L
Original post by Rosie48

Original post by Rosie48
Ahaaa B28 = B Block! I get it! :wink: Fashion promotion and communication! You? We need a Meridian Court facebook group!

im doing that toooo!! ahaha yay! cant wait :biggrin: nice to know ill be living near someone on the same course! yeah we do!
Original post by Lozzah8
You do the same amount of work I think :smile: Just not as many modules for each subject, but they all add up to the same amount as a full degree.

so then the question is if i'd miss out on stuff in english although i'd gain so much in psychology which i loved so much at college level and i was so good at it aswell

oh and yes why have no one made a facebook group for the new halls seems like i havnt seen anyone who's living there
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2315
Original post by jerri1gle
yaaay! seems like theres no one at meridian but it was practically full when i booked so thats obviously not the case :smile: fashion promotion and communication! im getting pretty excited now :biggrin:

I'm in Meridian Court doing Fashion Promotion and Communication! Wooooop :smile: So glad there is someone else there doing my course! Excited!
Reply 2316
Original post by jerri1gle
im doing that toooo!! ahaha yay! cant wait :biggrin: nice to know ill be living near someone on the same course! yeah we do!

Haha i just commented you the exact same thing! So glad- we can go lectures together!! Very excited :biggrin: xx
travelling from city to clifton really isn't that long. i went to the open day about a month back, and i was travelling back a fourth. the journey was around 20-25mins,,
Reply 2318
Original post by becca_0
Im room 0508 Block A (i think, cant really remember!)

Most ppl cant as it was a mad rush lol what you studying?:smile:
Original post by Rosie48

Original post by Rosie48
Haha i just commented you the exact same thing! So glad- we can go lectures together!! Very excited :biggrin: xx

yaaaaay! really looking forward to it now! where are you from? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest