The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Ep 21 images.

Not too surprising and better than Schue although that quiz makes you realise what your annoying traits are :biggrin:

This is 100% unacceptable. I too want a glee girlfriend one.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4542
Original post by e hine e

And, has anyone seen the picture ashley fink tweeted of Chord, Chris and then Mark napping on set? I can see the fun the kammers will be having already. I daren't look on tumblr.

Where?!

I can't find them on twitter :frown:
I just saw Kurt Chris being a ninja with one of Finn's drumsticks by twirling them like he does with his Sai swords! :awesome: It's just after Schue shows of his 'butt chin' t-shirt (which REALLY should have read 'tw*t', 'douche', '********' or 'patronising idiot with a superiority complex' But he'd need a huge t-shirt!) I still can't work out if we're supposed to like Schue!
Reply 4544
Never mind, I found them! :rofl:
Man up woman.

Chris Colfer was supposed to be on Jay Leno's show last night so I got up and searched for the video this morning and it turned out he wasn't :frown: bummer. Instead I found an old appearance which I've already seen but people might want to watch if they haven't seen it.

Also. It's prom night tonight :biggrin:

And, has anyone seen the picture ashley fink tweeted of Chord, Chris and then Mark napping on set? I can see the fun the kammers will be having already. I daren't look on tumblr.

I saw that picture! It says a lot that I was too busy melting at adorable sleeping Chris to perve on Puck (who I actually don't think is that attractive anymore...he looks old now!)
I wish it hadn't gone up on the Internet though! Makes me feel like a stalker in the worst possible way!
(edited 12 years ago)

I just saw Kurt Chris being a ninja with one of Finn's drumsticks by twirling them like he does with his Sai swords! :awesome: It's just after Schue shows of his 'butt chin' t-shirt (which REALLY should have read 'tw*t', 'douche', '********' or 'patronising idiot with a superiority complex' But he'd need a huge t-shirt!) I still can't work out if we're supposed to like Schue!

Yeah, someone pointed that out on tumblr. Apparently he was doing it with the whisk in the latest promo too...
I saw that picture! It says a lot that I was too busy melting at adorable sleeping Chris to perve on Puck (who I actually don't think is that attractive anymore...he looks old now!)

:rofl: isn't he like 28 or something. I know that isn't really old but you can definitely see a change in him and Cory this year I think.
Reply 4548

Can I get in the middle please? :puppyeyes:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Can I get in the middle please? :puppyeyes:

Someone photoshopped it so chris' head was laying on Chord :rofl:
Reply 4550
No, no, no! Chris' head is lying on my head.... I'm really in the middle of them.. Yes I am... :daydreaming:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
No, no, no! Chris' head is lying on my head.... I'm really in the middle of them.. Yes I am... :daydreaming:

You poor delusional person :sad:

so apparently there was a prom on 90210 last night and it was great. I don't watch 90210 but am now downloading the episode because prom was mentioned. I am so crazy :woo:
Reply 4552
Just watched Chris being a ninja on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross...

Actually, watched the whole interview but the ninja part was the best...

"I'm kinda a ninja" :toofunny:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Just watched Chris being a ninja on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross...

Actually, watched the whole interview but the ninja part was the best...

"I'm kinda a ninja" :toofunny:

That's one of my favourite interviews with the Glee cast. The only bad thing was Matt Morrison was there. I remember watching it on TV and my mum was looking at me like I was crazy because I was pointing out that Chris Colfer was on my TV.
Reply 4554
Man up woman.

Chris Colfer was supposed to be on Jay Leno's show last night so I got up and searched for the video this morning and it turned out he wasn't :frown: bummer. Instead I found an old appearance which I've already seen but people might want to watch if they haven't seen it.

Also. It's prom night tonight :biggrin:

I read he wouldn't be on last night, such a pity! Yes, prom! I wasn't half this excited about my own prom :dance: And that pic was amazing :biggrin:
Reply 4555
In my RP our Brittany wrote this fondue for two special camp edition :biggrin:

http://brittzicle.tumblr.com/post/5337963223/fondue-for-two-camp-edition-we-all-just-got

Everyone should read it :woo:

Haha, I love it! It's really good actually, those are things Brittany herself could have said.

Not too surprising and better than Schue although that quiz makes you realise what your annoying traits are :biggrin:

This is 100% unacceptable. I too want a glee girlfriend one.

Glee made me realise quite a few of my worst traits. I used to hate Rachel until I found out that it was just because she reminded me so much of myself :colondollar:

Artie?? Poor you! It's not as bad being Schue though, that was just rude.

I think we're supposed to, but I doubt anyone does at this point. He indeed is a patronising idiot, and the show is about him way too often. I didn't like him in the first season, but my hate is only increasing!

Yes, I noticed that! He does it in the new promo too, it's so cool :biggrin:
I just looked at the clock and realised it's just over 12 hours until prom :party:

I didn't even have a prom Ambs so I definitely wasn't this excited. I wouldn't have been anyway because I would most probably have been going alone and even if I was in a relationship it could never be as good as Klaine's.

:cry:
OMG yes! Lauren Ziezes for Prom Queen!!! hell yeh
Also "i'll never say goodbye to you" awwwwwwwwwwww :frown:
i'm half way through so i'll come back and go crazy more later on
EDIT: lol at having a piano and orchestra randomly in the playground haha but Darren on his piano was sexy even if i prefer the Keane version of the song
OMG Kurt is back at McKinley! woooooo fierce. Not much of a fan of the Barbaravention though, went on too long
Born this way was pretty cool. lol at lebanese. sad santana for not being able to accept herself. Yay for Emma
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
OMG yes! Lauren Ziezes for Prom Queen!!! hell yeh
Also "i'll never say goodbye to you" awwwwwwwwwwww :frown:
i'm half way through so i'll come back and go crazy more later on
EDIT: lol at having a piano and orchestra randomly in the playground haha but Darren on his piano was sexy even if i prefer the queen version of the song
OMG Kurt is back at McKinley! woooooo fierce. Not much of a fan of the Barbaravention though, went on too long
Born this way was pretty cool. lol at lebanese. sad santana for not being able to accept herself. Yay for Emma

That was quite a summary. The Barbravention was long but I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: I was imagining being in that mall when they started filming it. I loved the Brittany/Santana scene where she gave her the t shirt then when she wore it at the end :cry:

To everyone: I just won a £25 iTunes voucher :woo: this means I can buy so much Glee music but I'm not sure there's £25 worth of it that I don't already own...

That was quite a summary. The Barbravention was long but I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: I was imagining being in that mall when they started filming it. I loved the Brittany/Santana scene where she gave her the t shirt then when she wore it at the end :cry:

To everyone: I just won a £25 iTunes voucher :woo: this means I can buy so much Glee music but I'm not sure there's £25 worth of it that I don't already own...

trust me, that was mild compared to some of the squeeing i've seen on here :p: haha
Yes I so wanted to be in that mall. yesss Santana did wear it. I predict long storylines about her although I did think it was presumptuous of Brittney to basically be labelling her as a lesbian, but maybe they know each other so well they didn't need to talk about it.
yay for itunes voucher, how did you win it?
I also realised that in my summary i'd written queen not keane *facepalm*

Quick Reply

Latest