You're going to LA?!

I want to go back there :cry:
Original post by e hine e
He's supposed to be

Spoiler

You're going to LA?????????????

JEALOUS.

Spoiler

hopefully... I still need to book the flights and finalise everything. I'm too excited though, can't wait to leave this country! :biggrin:

Original post by Hravan
You're going to LA?!

I want to go back there :cry:

You're going to have to tell me the good places to visit!
Reply 4582
The Glee finale song has been released :party: what is air?

I'll try and get the link...

EDIT:

Spoiler

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post/5361182255/varlums-world-premiere-listen-to-glee-season

They're finishing up season 2 filming tomorrow.

I'm sobbing as I type.

EDIT 2: It's grown on me. Didn't take long.

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

I didn't on the first go.

Spoiler

FINN!!!

Spoiler

Reply 4585
Original post by diamonddust

You're going to have to tell me the good places to visit!

Umm.. Let me try to remember...

It was a school trip (well the school did a trip in the May/June half term.. Wasn't educational or anything, it was just an organised trip :tongue: ) I was 12 :colondollar:

We went to San Diego for the Sea Life Centre..

In LA we had a coach tour.. Did Beverly Hills.. Went to Venice Beach and went in the sea.. Ummm... Did the tar pits which were pretty interesting...

Oh did Universal Studios... That was fun.. :biggrin:

As soon as we got to the USA and into our first hotel (a Days Inn somewhere) the first thing on the agenda was to walk down to the gates of Disneyland and watch the fireworks (we got there in the evening :tongue: )..

After LA we went to Yosemite.. Then after Yosemite we went to San Francisco.. I remember San Francisco more than LA actually.. I think I actually preferred San Francisco but that was probably because we had more free time there....

We spent 4 nights staying in LA, 1 in Yosemite and 3 in San Francisco... But first night in LA was after travelling.. 2nd day we went to San Diego, 3rd day we went to Universal Studios... 4th day we did the tar pits, coach tour and Venice beach.. Then 5th day we travelled to Yosemite...
Reply 4586
This fully encompasses how I am right now:

Far too excited about prom :woo:

I want to stay up but I know there's no way I will manage until 2:30am ish.. (I need about half an hour to fully stream the thing...)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
This fully encompasses how I am right now:

haha that gif goes well with matt smith in my sig :biggrin:
Reply 4588
I've never watched Dr Who but I prefer Christopher Eccleston over Tennant or Matt Smith.

David Tennant was so overrated and from what my friends told me, had the most indulgent goodbye ever... They said it was like the end of RotK.. It would not END!

And now everybody is going on about Matt Smith..

Where's the Eccleston love? :sad:

(Not that I find him attractive, it's just that from watching the trailers on BBC, the ones with Eccleston looked a lot better than any of Tennant's or Smith's... Sorry :redface: )
Reply 4589
I am in LOVE with Glee!!!!

I love Sam, Blaine, Puckerman, Santana, Brittany, Artie and everyone else!!!!!!
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I've never watched Dr Who but I prefer Christopher Eccleston over Tennant or Matt Smith.

David Tennant was so overrated and from what my friends told me, had the most indulgent goodbye ever... They said it was like the end of RotK.. It would not END!

And now everybody is going on about Matt Smith..

Where's the Eccleston love? :sad:

(Not that I find him attractive, it's just that from watching the trailers on BBC, the ones with Eccleston looked a lot better than any of Tennant's or Smith's... Sorry :redface: )

Nah, David Tennant and Matt are amazing. I didn't really watch until tennant era so I can't really talk about ecceleston but I have seen one or two eps with him and they're not great. the writing definitely gets better over time. yes tennants goodbye was a tad indulgent, as much as it was awesome it was a tad overdone. still, moffat writing now and its pure brilliance and very scary
Reply 4591
Posting it again because it's just that awesome...

I seriously can't stop watching it.. :colondollar:

Yeah there's no way I can manage to stay up for Glee tonight... I think I'm going to spend another half an hour on the internet and then crawl into bed to read Harry Potter before sleeps... Mmmmm... sleeps....
Reply 4592
I just looked at the clock and realised it's just over 12 hours until prom :party:

I didn't even have a prom Ambs so I definitely wasn't this excited. I wouldn't have been anyway because I would most probably have been going alone and even if I was in a relationship it could never be as good as Klaine's.

:cry:

I didn't really go to prom either; I did, but I got kicked out after 10 minutes :rofl: It wasn't a real prom though, just a sad, overcrowded party. I did have a date: one of my ex-teachers :tongue: Well no, not a real teacher, a sub. He was awesome and we always chatted after class, but then a few idiots spread the gossip that we were a couple. He's gay so the idea alone was ridiculous, but it did get both of us into trouble and he quit the job. So we thought it would be a nice joke to come as a couple, but the principal thought it wasn't funny and asked us to leave. I felt like such a badass :biggrin:

No relationship I'll ever be in could be as good as Klaine's, so I'm giving up on love. I'll join you: :cry:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4593
Original post by museobsessed
What are we all going to do during the between series break! :frown:

I might die.

Original post by Hravan
Posting it again because it's just that awesome...

I seriously can't stop watching it.. :colondollar:

Yeah there's no way I can manage to stay up for Glee tonight... I think I'm going to spend another half an hour on the internet and then crawl into bed to read Harry Potter before sleeps... Mmmmm... sleeps....

Ha, I lol'ed at that gif :biggrin: Such a pity you can't watch... Sweet prom-related dreams!
Max Adler talking about Glee...mentions prom but no real spoilers...also talks about Darren and Chris

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post/5366289252/max-adler-on-glee-prom
Original post by Ambs
I didn't really go to prom either; I did, but I got kicked out after 10 minutes :rofl: It wasn't a real prom though, just a sad, overcrowded party. I did have a date: one of my ex-teachers :tongue: Well no, not a real teacher, a sub. He was awesome and we always chatted after class, but then a few idiots spread the gossip that we were a couple. He's gay so the idea alone was ridiculous, but it did get both of us into trouble and he quit the job. So we thought it would be a nice joke to come as a couple, but the principal thought it wasn't funny and asked us to leave. I felt like such a badass :biggrin:

No relationship I'll ever be in could be as good as Klaine's, so I'm giving up on love. I'll join you: :cry:

:rofl: you're a real life Lauren...or Puck whichever you prefer.

Glad I have someone to cry with.
Reply 4596
Is anyone else sortof dissapointed at one of the songs for prom?

Spoiler

Original post by Rickkkkk

Original post by Rickkkkk
Is anyone else sortof dissapointed at one of the songs for prom?

Spoiler

I like it!!

Spoiler

Reply 4598
I just dont like how they bend to popular music these days so much. When it started, it was much more focused on music more unknown by our generation, and they gave me so much of my current music :smile:
But now, its all justin bieber and rebecca black :frown: I know they still do older great songs though :biggrin:
You're right, it probably would hilarious :smile:
Max Adler talking about Glee...mentions prom but no real spoilers...also talks about Darren and Chris

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/post/5366289252/max-adler-on-glee-prom

He seems so cool, shame his character is so awful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending