The Student Room Group

NHS Clinical Scientist Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
No, have you. My university account has a delay on emails though as it checks them for spam/viruses etc.
No i havent - im going out of my mind..
Original post by GraduateSK
No i havent - im going out of my mind..

Be patient. The longer you wait the better the chance youve got the job by the sounds of things.
Original post by QueenAli
Still no news for Haematology which also interviewed on the 11th. I'm really hoping to hear today, if Immunology and Biochemistry are finding out.

I got rejected for the Haematology post! Got the e-mail just now. I was kind of expecting it tbh...
Have you heard yet?
Hope you get it!:smile:
Reply 2464
Still no word on the immunology posts, has anyone else heard anything back?
Reply 2465
Original post by (",)
I got rejected for the Haematology post! Got the e-mail just now. I was kind of expecting it tbh...
Have you heard yet?
Hope you get it!:smile:

I haven't heard anything. I'm trying to revise atm, and getting nowhere as I keep checking my email. I'm trying not to get my hopes up! It turns out someone else I knew got interviewed for Haematology in the afternoon, and he stands a better chance than me as he has more experience.

I'm sorry that you didn't get it, I will let you know when I find out.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hi has anyone heard from audiology yet ? starting to stress a bit now about it?

Reply 2467
Original post by laura5358

I think we'll be hearing next week...probably nearer the end than the beginning judging by some of the comments on this thread! :wink:

Good luck!
Original post by QueenAli
I haven't heard anything. I'm trying to revise atm, and getting nowhere as I keep checking my email. I'm trying not to get my hopes up! It turns out someone else I knew got interviewed for Haematology in the afternoon, and he stands a better chance than me as he has more experience.

I'm sorry that you didn't get it, I will let you know when I find out.

You never know, he may have also applied elsewhere, so you could still be with a chance (Unless he told you otherwise). I was the same but I'm glad I know now.
I treated myself to some chocolate and dissertation work to cheer me up :tongue:
Original post by laura5358

Wait till next week..as you guys were interviewed last, expect to hear back around Wed-Fri (18 - 20th May).
Reply 2470
Original post by (",)
You never know, he may have also applied elsewhere, so you could still be with a chance (Unless he told you otherwise). I was the same but I'm glad I know now.
I treated myself to some chocolate and dissertation work to cheer me up :tongue:

All I have to keep my mind off things at the moment is my Biochemistry revision and some Haribo Starmix! Good luck with the diss!
Reply 2471
How many people are still waiting for medical physics results? They missed their second deadline of last Friday, and haven't yet replied to the polite email I sent yesterday.
Anyone heard from genetics?
Original post by Panthea
I think we'll be hearing next week...probably nearer the end than the beginning judging by some of the comments on this thread! :wink:

Good luck!

Thanks for that bit of a joke really that everyone is having to wait so long but what can you do!
Reply 2474
Original post by way2saucy
Anyone heard from genetics?

Nope.

I think it'll be friday at the earliest ...
Got my MedPhys offer! Liverpool :biggrin:
Good luck to anyone still waiting! :smile:
Reply 2476
I got an offer for biochemistry - host employer west midlands consortium.

Email was sent about an hour ago.
Reply 2477
I'm new on here but have been following this thread all the way through this process. Thanks to everyone for the very useful discussions. Just got an offer for London biochemistry.
Reply 2478
Original post by rsteven
Still no word on the immunology posts, has anyone else heard anything back?

I heard I was on the reserve list Monday. I would think it's a good thing if you haven't heard yet. Where did you apply to?
Reply 2479
I applied to preston as my first choice and then oxford and london. Someone posted that they had been offered southampton, but I haven't heard anything about the other posts. Where did you apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending