The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3140
Original post by spacepirate-James
I love how Hobo notices all the technical writing mistakes and the lack of elegance in the article, like a true classy intellectual, whilst

greeneyed and I are like "LULZ. HE IZ UGLY!" :ahee:

We so unrefined greeneyed... All we care about is shallowness.

Ironically I'm the uni drop out :teehee:
And looks aren't the first thing I look for in a guy tbh :p:
I love how Hobo notices all the technical writing mistakes and the lack of elegance in the article, like a true classy intellectual, whilst

greeneyed and I are like "LULZ. HE IZ UGLY!" :ahee:

We so unrefined greeneyed... All we care about is shallowness.

Tis true! Esp since last night I was able to cross another thing off my list of things to do before I die (kiss a guy with an Irish accent) so I'm really gonna miss Nathan's lilting voice!

Original post by hobo06
Ironically I'm the uni drop out :teehee:
And looks aren't the first thing I look for in a guy tbh :p:

No, size is more important to you :teehee:
Reply 3142
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Tis true! Esp since last night I was able to cross another thing off my list of things to do before I die (kiss a guy with an Irish accent) so I'm really gonna miss Nathan's lilting voice!

Usually I wouldn't approve of this, however on this occasion I shall let you off, it's only fair after my night out for my birthday the other day.
I actually put on an irish accent for part of the night too...I have no idea why

No, size is more important to you :teehee:

I realised as soon as I posted that left me right open to that :colondollar:

**Open to such comments, not open to whatever size...
Original post by hobo06
Usually I wouldn't approve of this, however on this occasion I shall let you off, it's only fair after my night out for my birthday the other day.
I actually put on an irish accent for part of the night too...I have no idea why

I realised as soon as I posted that left me right open to that :colondollar:

**Open to such comments, not open to whatever size...

What happened on your birthday night out? :colone: and it's okay, the guy I got with is a friend of mine! Might me a little bit awkward seeing him again, but he's probably our again tonight with everyone else enjoying end of exams so we'll both have alcohol and it'll be fine! I just hope next time I see him isn't saturday at Eurovision party as that'll just be sober (at the start) and awkward!
Reply 3144
What happened on your birthday night out? :colone: and it's okay, the guy I got with is a friend of mine! Might me a little bit awkward seeing him again, but he's probably our again tonight with everyone else enjoying end of exams so we'll both have alcohol and it'll be fine! I just hope next time I see him isn't saturday at Eurovision party as that'll just be sober (at the start) and awkward!

There may have been some kissing of a couple of girls...my memory is quite hazy from the night though so can't quite recall :ninja:
And another girl with her hand down my trousers, but she was putting ice down there, so that doesn't count...
Original post by hobo06

And another girl with her hand down my trousers, but she was putting ice down there, so that doesn't count...

What was so hot down there that she needed to cool down? :sexface:
Original post by hobo06
There may have been some kissing of a couple of girls...my memory is quite hazy from the night though so can't quite recall :ninja:

:rofl:

When I put ice in a guy's trousers I make sure my hands stay ABOVE the trousers...

Cheating on me with MULTIPLE people...just not cool hobo!
Reply 3147
What was so hot down there that she needed to cool down? :sexface:

I may be sleeping outside tonight after this revelation so I could come round and show you later :hubba:

:rofl:

When I put ice in a guy's trousers I make sure my hands stay ABOVE the trousers...

Cheating on me with MULTIPLE people...just not cool hobo!

She had no problem with going down there...despite her new boyfriend sitting next to her!
And hey how many guys have you kissed since we've been married??
Original post by hobo06
I may be sleeping outside tonight after this revelation so I could come round and show you later :hubba:

She had no problem with going down there...despite her new boyfriend sitting next to her!
And hey how many guys have you kissed since we've been married??

4 or 5...when did we marry? :colondollar:

But not over 1 in a night :tongue:
Reply 3149
4 or 5...when did we marry? :colondollar:

But not over 1 in a night :tongue:

Oh so that makes it alright :colonhash:
Original post by hobo06
Oh so that makes it alright :colonhash:

It means that every night I only got with one person in the hope that person was you (lack of glasses on nights out make life tricky)

Whereas you clearly knew that one of the girls wasn't me :unimpressed:
Reply 3151
It means that every night I only got with one person in the hope that person was you (lack of glasses on nights out make life tricky)

Whereas you clearly knew that one of the girls wasn't me :unimpressed:

When I realised the first girl wasn't you I thought it only logical to assume the second might be. Process of elimination. If I'd have kept going I would have eventually found you! But I was too drunk to continue after that point.
And the girl with her hand down my trousers I had no control over. That was harassment
Original post by hobo06
When I realised the first girl wasn't you I thought it only logical to assume the second might be. Process of elimination. If I'd have kept going I would have eventually found you! But I was too drunk to continue after that point.
And the girl with her hand down my trousers I had no control over. That was harassment

HA HA take her to court and give me the money you win :ahee:
Reply 3153
HA HA take her to court and give me the money you win :ahee:

There would probably be complications over consent with us both being drunk...I don't think a guy trying to prosecute a girl for sexual harassment often succeeds. Otherwise, would have been a good plan!
Original post by hobo06
There would probably be complications over consent with us both being drunk...I don't think a guy trying to prosecute a girl for sexual harassment often succeeds. Otherwise, would have been a good plan!

Damn...I wants my monies :frown:

Didn't get with anyone tonight. A 40 year old indian followed me and my friends from room to room :puke:
Original post by Roo Bix
x

New Nathan = :yucky:

Roo posting on this thread again = :woo:

Hobo and Geg's conversation = :lol:

One of my cats has dextrocardia = :awesome:

(Ok, so that last point may have been a bit off topic. But my mum only found out last night, and i think it's so cool :biggrin: It's really rare too!!)
Original post by minimus777

(Ok, so that last point may have been a bit off topic. But my mum only found out last night, and i think it's so cool :biggrin: It's really rare too!!)

What is dextrocardia? Yes I could google...but that is EFFORT
What is dextrocardia? Yes I could google...but that is EFFORT

Her heart is on the right side of her body :biggrin:

(By 'right' i don't mean correct, i mean it's not on the left side of her body)

Isn't that so cool?!? Mum's only seen two cases in her whole life (on humans that is)
Her heart is on the right side of her body :biggrin:

(By 'right' i don't mean correct, i mean it's not on the left side of her body)

Isn't that so cool?!? Mum's only seen two cases in her whole life (on humans that is)

That is super cool!

I love funny heart stuff! Me, my dad, my nana all have a heart murmur. Doctor checked up on it when I was 18 to make sure it hadn't worsened since I was baby and didn't need an op or anything, got to watch while he did the ultra sound of my heart, and see the blood being pumped through my heart live! Awesome experience! Hence I love my leaky left ventricle valve!

Missed you too.

:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest