The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4600
Original post by e hine e
:rofl: you're a real life Lauren...or Puck whichever you prefer.

Glad I have someone to cry with.

It was the first and last time I ever got kicked out of anywhere, and I loved it :tongue: Such a pity school was over after prom; I still think it would have done great things for my reputation. Can I be both, by the way?

Yup, I'm here to share the grief! I have a feeling I might even cry after tonight's episode; it's going to be awesome and I'll end up comparing it to my own sad excuse for a life :cry2:
Reply 4601
Original post by Rickkkkk
Is anyone else sortof dissapointed at one of the songs for prom?

Spoiler

How can you even say that? :woo:

Spoiler

Reply 4602
Original post by Ambs
How can you even say that? :woo:

Spoiler

Actually you guys are making sense, might as well enjoy glee before the betweenseasonsbreak. Yeah, its one word.
Its awesome to find so many people who love glee as much as i do xD
Reply 4603
I just dont like how they bend to popular music these days so much. When it started, it was much more focused on music more unknown by our generation, and they gave me so much of my current music :smile:
But now, its all justin bieber and rebecca black :frown: I know they still do older great songs though :biggrin:
You're right, it probably would hilarious :smile:

I agree with you. It seems their jumping on the bandwagon a bit there :erm:
Reply 4604
Original post by Toph
I agree with you. It seems their jumping on the bandwagon a bit there :erm:

Yeah, theres some times where their song choices really annoy me, ie the Barbra Streisand song in the mall, but their amazing song choices severely outweight them most of the time, i think i was just ranting a little there :smile:
Reply 4605
Actually you guys are making sense, might as well enjoy glee before the betweenseasonsbreak. Yeah, its one word.
Its awesome to find so many people who love glee as much as i do xD

Don't use that word! *Shudders* That's even worse than saying Voldemort! It'll be a black, black period in my life.

Spoiler

I know, I love meeting so many fellow fans! It's made being a Gleek so much more enjoyable :biggrin:
Reply 4606
Original post by Ambs
Don't use that word! *Shudders* That's even worse than saying Voldemort! It'll be a black, black period in my life.

Spoiler

I know, I love meeting so many fellow fans! It's made being a Gleek so much more enjoyable :biggrin:

It wasnt really my intention to attack her, just to highlight my opinion about their change in song covers since season 1. I didnt like the song, but i really hate how everyone seems to completely hate her. However, Justin Bieber is a competely different topic though haha :smile:
Yay, another wizard!!! :biggrin: Still waiting for my hogwarts letter :frown:
Hey, as Dumbledore said: Fear of a name increase fear of the person themselves.
I really am not looking forward to that period of time. At all. I'll be so lost.
It's awesome but some off they're covers are like suicide lol they simply cannot sing queen in my opinion
Reply 4608
Original post by lets_bring_back_the_love
It's awesome but some off they're covers are like suicide lol they simply cannot sing queen in my opinion

The one they killed for me is Defying Gravity. You can't just listen to the song, its got to be all the talking and everything, and they didnt make it work.
Reply 4609
It wasnt really my intention to attack her, just to highlight my opinion about their change in song covers since season 1. I didnt like the song, but i really hate how everyone seems to completely hate her. However, Justin Bieber is a competely different topic though haha :smile:
Yay, another wizard!!! :biggrin: Still waiting for my hogwarts letter :frown:
Hey, as Dumbledore said: Fear of a name increase fear of the person themselves.
I really am not looking forward to that period of time. At all. I'll be so lost.

Oh no, I know you weren't attacking her! Sorry if it sounded like that - that little rant was aimed at the general audience, not you! And I do agree about the change in songs. There have only been a few songs on the show that I didn't know before, and most of them were from musicals, but Glee did 'remind' me of some songs I love and hadn't heard in a long time :smile:
Haha, I have nothing against the Biebs either :tongue: I don't really know him or his music that well, but I think the way Glee paid tribute to him was fun and I have to admit that if I was 10 years younger, I'd probably love him too :tongue:
Yeah, me too, I still think the owl that was supposed to bring me mine got lost on its way to Belgium.
I honestly don't know how I'll get through the summer. I don't even know how I managed the first 21 years of my life without Glee!
The one they killed for me is Defying Gravity. You can't just listen to the song, its got to be all the talking and everything, and they didnt make it work.

Oh I agree! I'll NEVER forgive Glee for ruining DG. It's like my anthem and they ruined it and took all the 'wow' out of it. :mad:

Have you guys seen the Matt Morrison/Darren Criss duet of Summer Rain from Matt Morrison's album? I can't link to it. It's on livejournal. All I can say is :lolwut: -I'm pretty sure it's about VOYEURISM! and Darren, I love you but please shave! You've gone past scruffy and into homeless chic. :tongue: Oh and waaay too much Matt and not enough Darren! Though I love that he's using Darren to promote his album! :laugh:

I really didn't like Matt Morrison and now I feel even worse about him because someone on livejournal said he was doing a TV interview with Chris and Cory and the question was about difficulties in high school and Chris had finished talking about all the bullying **** (:sad:) and Cory dropped out of HS but Matt Morrison started going on about how amazing it was and how popular he was and Chris said 'How nice for you' in his dry witty way and Matthew Morrison apparently wouldn't shut up. Not cool.
Reply 4611
Original post by Ambs
Oh no, I know you weren't attacking her! Sorry if it sounded like that - that little rant was aimed at the general audience, not you! And I do agree about the change in songs. There have only been a few songs on the show that I didn't know before, and most of them were from musicals, but Glee did 'remind' me of some songs I love and hadn't heard in a long time :smile:
Haha, I have nothing against the Biebs either :tongue: I don't really know him or his music that well, but I think the way Glee paid tribute to him was fun and I have to admit that if I was 10 years younger, I'd probably love him too :tongue:
Yeah, me too, I still think the owl that was supposed to bring me mine got lost on its way to Belgium.
I honestly don't know how I'll get through the summer. I don't even know how I managed the first 21 years of my life without Glee!

Aw, no i just wanted to clear up just in case :smile:
Yeah, its going to be a sad summer :frown: No more Darren Criss. I'll just have to rewatch AVPM and AVPS :biggrin:
Hey, I wanted to know other peoples opinion on Schue, do you guys think hes becoming a little more annoying?
Reply 4612
Aw, no i just wanted to clear up just in case :smile:
Yeah, its going to be a sad summer :frown: No more Darren Criss. I'll just have to rewatch AVPM and AVPS :biggrin:
Hey, I wanted to know other peoples opinion on Schue, do you guys think hes becoming a little more annoying?

That sounds like a plan! I think that if I watch them a few more times I'll know them by heart though :colondollar:

YES HE IS!! I always hated Will Schuester. He had an incredible ego, he tries to make the Glee club about him rather than the actual members, he has his little favourites and almost bullies a few other students, he's a cheater and a manwhore, he doesn't deserve Holly or Emma and I want him to leave McKinley and never come back. I really, really dislike Schue :tongue:
To all the Shuester hate:

I like him, hes a cool character. Maybe not in real life though if that story is true
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4614
Original post by diamonddust
Oh I agree! I'll NEVER forgive Glee for ruining DG. It's like my anthem and they ruined it and took all the 'wow' out of it. :mad:

Have you guys seen the Matt Morrison/Darren Criss duet of Summer Rain from Matt Morrison's album? I can't link to it. It's on livejournal. All I can say is :lolwut: -I'm pretty sure it's about VOYEURISM! and Darren, I love you but please shave! You've gone past scruffy and into homeless chic. :tongue: Oh and waaay too much Matt and not enough Darren! Though I love that he's using Darren to promote his album! :laugh:

I really didn't like Matt Morrison and now I feel even worse about him because someone on livejournal said he was doing a TV interview with Chris and Cory and the question was about difficulties in high school and Chris had finished talking about all the bullying **** (:sad:) and Cory dropped out of HS but Matt Morrison started going on about how amazing it was and how popular he was and Chris said 'How nice for you' in his dry witty way and Matthew Morrison apparently wouldn't shut up. Not cool.

I agree, I really wish Darren would shave. The stuble was sexy but this is getting ridiculous! And getting in DCriss and then underusing him like that is insane. I want those 9 minutes of my life back Matthew Morrison!

Wow, really? :s-smilie: What an idiot. I just dislike him because I hate Schue and I never bothered to find out if he was like his character or not :tongue: But it's nice to know for sure now, that's just rude!

Original post by Ambs
I agree, I really wish Darren would shave. The stuble was sexy but this is getting ridiculous! And getting in DCriss and then underusing him like that is insane. I want those 9 minutes of my life back Matthew Morrison!

Wow, really? :s-smilie: What an idiot. I just dislike him because I hate Schue and I never bothered to find out if he was like his character or not :tongue: But it's nice to know for sure now, that's just rude!

non spoilery picture of Mr Criss with beard? I love beards :biggrin:
Reply 4616
Original post by museobsessed
non spoilery picture of Mr Criss with beard? I love beards :biggrin:

This is the video: http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-10-exclusive-darren-criss-matthew-morrison-video-music-duet-summer-rain-debut-album
Don't worry, no spoilers. Lots of Schue though, which is worse! I don't have anything against facial hair, but I think Darren looks better with a little less!
Reply 4617
Ambs, i decided to check out the Darren Criss video under your posts, and wow. He just made Not Alone even more awesome. Ahh I loved him ever since AVPM and his disney covers on youtube, and I'm so happy hes got the success he deserves now :smile:
I think they're trying to make him intresting so he's the main character, but because of that, hes just getting more and more hate. I used to think him and Emma were a good couple, and he was good when he helped her clean her food and all, but the jealousy for Carl and ruining their marriage and lying to the Glee kids half the time, he doesnt deserve Emma anymore.
What are peoples opinions on the rejection of Tina for solos? (if you get what i mean)
I think shes really talented and I Follow Rivers would have been an amazing performence.
Defying Gravity <3

Original post by Ambs
This is the video: http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-10-exclusive-darren-criss-matthew-morrison-video-music-duet-summer-rain-debut-album
Don't worry, no spoilers. Lots of Schue though, which is worse! I don't have anything against facial hair, but I think Darren looks better with a little less!

ohhh yeh. still would :biggrin:
Reply 4619
Original post by museobsessed
To all the Shuester hate:

I like him, hes a cool character. Maybe not in real life though if that story is true

Haha, sorry :tongue: I thought it was so sad yet hilarious when Sam did that. I'm still curious about that second version of Trouty Mouth.

Ambs, i decided to check out the Darren Criss video under your posts, and wow. He just made Not Alone even more awesome. Ahh I loved him ever since AVPM and his disney covers on youtube, and I'm so happy hes got the success he deserves now :smile:
I think they're trying to make him intresting so he's the main character, but because of that, hes just getting more and more hate. I used to think him and Emma were a good couple, and he was good when he helped her clean her food and all, but the jealousy for Carl and ruining their marriage and lying to the Glee kids half the time, he doesnt deserve Emma anymore.
What are peoples opinions on the rejection of Tina for solos? (if you get what i mean)
I think shes really talented and I Follow Rivers would have been an amazing performence.
Defying Gravity <3

I think you mean Diamonddust? :smile: I love that song too, it's so beautiful!

I agree that it's about time Tina got a proper solo and some character development. I really feel she is getting a lot less attention than she deserves!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending