The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4620
Original post by museobsessed
ohhh yeh. still would :biggrin:

Oh yes, of course! I mean, that's never even a question. I still would if... I'll get back to you when I come up with something insane enough to prove my point :tongue:
I can't stop crying with laughter! Livejournal is killing me with the MattMo/Darren duet! I had pedo!Will thoughts from the start of the duet (Making love in the rain on the rooftops? Really?) and now I'm crying because Darren said 'I was meditating' before the song started and someone said it was like voting but alone and now I'm wondering how many words Darren is going to make me laugh at! *breathes*
Hahahahaha! :laugh: I'm actually crying with tears right now! Someone help! *splutters* I need help!
Reply 4622
I think you mean Diamonddust? :smile: I love that song too, it's so beautiful!
I agree that it's about time Tina got a proper solo and some character development. I really feel she is getting a lot less attention than she deserves!
Haha, yeah I do, i didnt check the name properly :smile: Just amazing.
And Tina is actually one of the most underrated glee club members on the show, along with Mercedes, they need more attention! Santana used to be one of those, but luckily they finally put her voice to good use :smile:
Original post by Ambs
Oh yes, of course! I mean, that's never even a question. I still would if... I'll get back to you when I come up with something insane enough to prove my point :tongue:

He could have hair all over his face and I still wou... that's an AWFUL mental image! :rolleyes: :tongue:
I just like to see his beautiful face. :awesome:

Someone needs to pat me on the back! I'm seriously still lol'ing! Darren's headbanging and the way it looked like he hadn't learned the words just set me off even more than Schue (can't think of him as himself!) singing about making love in the rain! Their voices sound great together...
Original post by Ambs
Haha, sorry :tongue: I thought it was so sad yet hilarious when Sam did that. I'm still curious about that second version of Trouty Mouth.

I think you mean Diamonddust? :smile: I love that song too, it's so beautiful!

I agree that it's about time Tina got a proper solo and some character development. I really feel she is getting a lot less attention than she deserves!

I adore Not Alone! I want to hear Tina actually finish a solo!
And I want to hear the second version of Trouty Mouth! It still makes me laugh! I'm desperate to hear Naya sing something jazzy after that! And when's Mercedes going to get some development? I really want to hear Lauren sing something properly!
I google image searched trouty mouth for fun and got distracted by this:
Other trouty mouth related pictures:

Reply 4627
Original post by diamonddust
I can't stop crying with laughter! Livejournal is killing me with the MattMo/Darren duet! I had pedo!Will thoughts from the start of the duet (Making love in the rain on the rooftops? Really?) and now I'm crying because Darren said 'I was meditating' before the song started and someone said it was like voting but alone and now I'm wondering how many words Darren is going to make me laugh at! *breathes*
Hahahahaha! :laugh: I'm actually crying with tears right now! Someone help! *splutters* I need help!

Haha, I love it :rofl: Meditating :sexface:

Original post by Rickkkkk
Haha, yeah I do, i didnt check the name properly :smile: Just amazing.
And Tina is actually one of the most underrated glee club members on the show, along with Mercedes, they need more attention! Santana used to be one of those, but luckily they finally put her voice to good use :smile:

I love that they developed every member of the Glee club now (unlike in Season 1 - who was that guy they got rid of this season?), but I agree that it's a pity that they seem to be forgetting about a few of the original 6!

He could have hair all over his face and I still wou... that's an AWFUL mental image! :rolleyes: :tongue:
I just like to see his beautiful face. :awesome:

Someone needs to pat me on the back! I'm seriously still lol'ing! Darren's headbanging and the way it looked like he hadn't learned the words just set me off even more than Schue (can't think of him as himself!) singing about making love in the rain! Their voices sound great together...

I saw a gif the other day with pics of Darren's scruff development which ended in a pucture of Chewbacca :biggrin: Yes, as long as I can still recognize him from under the hair I would :tongue:

*Pats DD on back* Does that help? I'm actually laughing along with you though - I'm rewatching the video and this time I'm realising exactly how awkward (yet hilarious) everything is.

I adore Not Alone! I want to hear Tina actually finish a solo!
And I want to hear the second version of Trouty Mouth! It still makes me laugh! I'm desperate to hear Naya sing something jazzy after that! And when's Mercedes going to get some development? I really want to hear Lauren sing something properly!

I agree with all of the above, but I would like to add that these developments should not get in the way of any Kurt/Klaine/Blaine screentime! Show us a little less of Schue, everyone (except for Museobsessed) would be ok with that :tongue:
Reply 4628
Yeah, they got rid of Matt. Noone remembers him though :biggrin: I mostly remember him by give up the funk.

:O.

Im seeing Sam pretty differently after that.
Reply 4629

Hot damn (quoting just to get it on this page twice)! Even though that's undeniably sexy, naked torsos don't do that much for me. For example, I think this

is way more attractive than this:

:dontknow:

Original post by Ambs
Hot damn (quoting just to get it on this page twice)! Even though that's undeniably sexy, naked torsos don't do that much for me. For example, I think this

is way more attractive than this:

:dontknow:

To be fair both of those are pretty hot. This thread needs more pictures in general, like the "hell no" one and "preach" gif and things of that nature
Reply 4631
Haha, so anyway, which of you guys are staying up tonight?
Reply 4633
To be fair both of those are pretty hot. This thread needs more pictures in general, like the "hell no" one and "preach" gif and things of that nature

Haha, true. We especially need the 'preach' one because everyone agrees on almost everything :dancing: And if it wasn't for your odd sympathy for Schue I could have left out the 'almost' :tongue:
Reply 4634
Haha, so anyway, which of you guys are staying up tonight?

Me :biggrin:
Reply 4635
Original post by Ambs
Me :biggrin:

Im thinking about it, but I have a long day tomorrow and it may be hard to sneak upstairs at 2:30 or whatever :smile:
But its going to be worth it.
Ah i dont know :biggrin:
Don't have time to read everything I've missed I just have one word

IWHEUIWATVSAUIDTGCBSZIDTGLTUVWEAIERTCIURWAECTBWAUETBWAUELWA

I've just realised it's less than 2 hours.

OMG

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*back to writing fanfic*

see you bitches later.
Reply 4637
Original post by e hine e
Don't have time to read everything I've missed I just have one word

IWHEUIWATVSAUIDTGCBSZIDTGLTUVWEAIERTCIURWAECTBWAUETBWAUELWA

I've just realised it's less than 2 hours.

OMG

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*back to writing fanfic*

see you bitches later.

What kind of fanfic are you writing, eh?
Reply 4638
Im thinking about it, but I have a long day tomorrow and it may be hard to sneak upstairs at 2:30 or whatever :smile:
But its going to be worth it.
Ah i dont know :biggrin:

I've been up since 7 and I've had 2 Redbulls already to keep me awake, but it's PROM! :woo: I need to see it :biggrin: I think it'll be over at 2 if you're in the UK. I don't want to persuade you to stay up late if you think it might be better not to, but it's actually really fun to see it 'live' and to squee with the rest of this thread during the breaks :biggrin:
out of curiosity who do peoople think looks nicer dianna aggron(quinn) or naya rivera(santana)

im having an arguement with my mate he says dianna i say naya just seeing what the consensus is :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest