The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
1. No VPL
2. They're not uncomfy
3. Not gonna lie, make my bum look nice :h:
4. When buying underwear sets theres usually only an option of granny pants or a thong. I chose thong.
not only women wear thongs, men do too. it looks a little odd with my balls hanging out of the sides, but we pay a horrible price to stay fashionable.
French lace > Thongs
Reply 5
Original post by A.galloway

not only women wear thongs, men do too. it looks a little odd with my balls hanging out of the sides, but we pay a horrible price to stay fashionable.

Any relation to George?

If so - say no more, all is clear.
Reply 6
Bleeuurrghhhh Thongs (N)
Only wear them when necessary,so if I'm wearing a tight dress for example,you cant really see the pantyline.

But normally....Frenchies ftw :cool:
Reply 7
Because when you are wearing something tight you can't see your pants through it. Simple.
Reply 8
Why bother with underwear at all?

Just go commando.
Because when you are wearing tight trousers or skirts etc you dont get VPL!

Frenchies are the way forward though!
Original post by Steph90
Any relation to George?

If so - say no more, all is clear.

My granddad incidentally is called George, but no i'm not the least bit related to that other 'tard.
Because like milkshakes, it brings all the boys to the yard..........I imagine :erm: I can't see the appeal personally. When my boxers morph into thongs..........very unpleasant experiance is all I'll say :no:
Reply 12
I loveeee thongs, I find them much more comfy. I only actually own thongs and a quite a few sets of french knickers. I hate hate hate granny pants or girl boxers.
I wear them because they help to hide a vpl which sometimes don't like to show because of the occasion otherwise a vpl won't bother me. I find them comfortable to wear and make my bum look nice. Some girls find them uncomfortable but they either brought a wrong size or something and they didn't give enough time to get used to wearing a thong as take a day or two normally to get used to wearing them. I have other styles of panties not just thongs
Reply 14
Original post by Jar of Hearts
1. No VPL
2. They're not uncomfy
3. Not gonna lie, make my bum look nice :h:
4. When buying underwear sets theres usually only an option of granny pants or a thong. I chose thong.

Original post by steph_v
I loveeee thongs, I find them much more comfy. I only actually own thongs and a quite a few sets of french knickers. I hate hate hate granny pants or girl boxers.

Do they not floss your bumhole as I said? :s-smilie:
Original post by Dubs_ski

Do they not floss your bumhole as I said? :s-smilie:

No... it's not like when we put 'em on we pull 'em up really high so they floss our bumholes as you would say :P
Reply 16
Original post by Jar of Hearts
No... it's not like when we put 'em on we pull 'em up really high so they floss our bumholes as you would say :P

Even so, I don't get how they wouldn't ride up. Maybe I should try one on.... :s-smilie:

Even so, I don't get how they wouldn't ride up. Maybe I should try one on.... :s-smilie:

pics.

Just kidding!
... or am I...

lets just hope it doesn't become a swim wear fashion :afraid:
Reply 19
A lot comfier, as are french knickers!
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest