The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4780
Original post by e hine e
Gleecap dude has tweeted that it's on its way. That's not good enough. I need it now!

Whats gleecap dude?
Gleecap dude has tweeted that it's on its way. That's not good enough. I need it now!

HE NEEDS TO HURRY!! I can't wait any longer :frown:
:rofl:

Not upset, just annoyed that someone had negged and not SAID IT TO MY FACE, in the words of Kurt.

Spoiler

:tongue:
Blame the internet connection for the 'oh ****, I negged you! Sorry!' message taking so long to get through.. Oh and then blame my lessons. Or you could blame it on the alcohol but I don't actually drink so... :tongue:

In all seriousness, I'm really sorry for the misfortunate accident! I'll shut up now! :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Rickkkkk
Whats gleecap dude?

This guy who sings recaps of glee every week. He's so much fun.

Linky

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/649015/glee-recap-new-directions-sing-through-rumours.jhtml#id=1648442

You should watch the Original songs one :biggrin:

Original post by PrettyRainbows
HE NEEDS TO HURRY!! I can't wait any longer :frown:

I knooooww!! It better be worth the wait!

Original post by diamonddust
Blame the internet connection for the 'oh ****, I negged you! Sorry!' message taking so long to get through.. Oh and then blame my lessons.

Spoiler

I was going to put the kliss in as soon as it was no longer a spoiler, then I forgot :s-smilie:

I blame you for everything :p: don't try and pass it off as your internet or lessons. It doesn't cut it with me.
Reply 4784
Original post by Rickkkkk
Whats gleecap dude?

He recaps the Glee episodes in a song, and he's hilarious :biggrin: http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/649015/glee-recap-new-directions-sing-through-rumours.jhtml#id=1648442
Reply 4785

Not good enough, we need it now! :eek3: I've been refreshing the MTV page all the time for the past hour :colondollar:

Original post by Ambs
Not good enough, we need it now! :eek3: I've been refreshing the MTV page all the time for the past hour :colondollar:

Me too :ninja: I'm on his tumblr page too, apparently it goes up there first sometimes.
Reply 4787
Blame the internet connection for the 'oh ****, I negged you! Sorry!' message taking so long to get through.. Oh and then blame my lessons. Or you could blame it on the alcohol but I don't actually drink so... :tongue:

In all seriousness, I'm really sorry for the misfortunate accident! I'll shut up now! :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I want a gif from this episode too, can't wait 'till it airs in the UK! :woo:
Reply 4788
Me too :ninja: I'm on his tumblr page too, apparently it goes up there first sometimes.

I've been rewatching old Gleecaps to keep myself entertained, and I'm still laughing out loud with most of them! 'Oooh they kissed, holy ****, cue the confetti and make a gif!' will never get any less funny :biggrin:
This guy who sings recaps of glee every week. He's so much fun.

Linky

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/649015/glee-recap-new-directions-sing-through-rumours.jhtml#id=1648442

You should watch the Original songs one :biggrin:

I knooooww!! It better be worth the wait!

I was going to put the kliss in as soon as it was no longer a spoiler, then I forgot :s-smilie:

I blame you for everything :p: don't try and pass it off as your internet or lessons. It doesn't cut it with me.

Hmpph. If *I* can't get you to forgive me... maybe a certain someone will!

Resist that! :biggrin: :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4790
Oh my god, just found this on Tumblr :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
I've been rewatching old Gleecaps to keep myself entertained, and I'm still laughing out loud with most of them! 'Oooh they kissed, holy ****, cue the confetti and make a gif!' will never get any less funny :biggrin:

:biggrin: He is a genius. And he summed up every Klainer's thoughts! :biggrin:
It was worth it!

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Oh my god, just found this on Tumblr :rofl:

Spoiler

I'm so confused. What is that meant to be? /don'tgetit
Reply 4793
:biggrin: He is a genius. And he summed up every Klainer's thoughts! :biggrin:
It was worth it!

Spoiler

I bet he loved this episode too :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 4794
I'm so confused. What is that meant to be? /don'tgetit

Spoiler

Hmpph. If *I* can't get you to forgive me... maybe a certain someone will!

Resist that! :biggrin: :tongue:

That's not fair!!

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

I saw it with the caption ''what went down in the tent?''
Afterellen cap is up. It'll help me wait for that damn gleecap.

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/recaps/glee/220
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by clo-clo1

Original post by clo-clo1

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest