The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

This thread is like a therapy session today.

:hugs: all round

Thanks for the rep guys! I just looked and I was like 'holy ****' it's gone up loads. I rep everyone when I can :love:
Reply 4861
Original post by museobsessed
NEWS:
http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-11-lady-gaga-cameo-on-glee

I don't have anything to say about the cameo but i LOVE perez's description of how he sees the episode playing out.haha!

Spoiler

Reply 4862
Original post by Hravan
I repped you to make up for it! :biggrin:

Thank you, I love it too :colondollar:

:lolwut: :crazy: :toofunny:

"The digital masterpiece that is Rebecca Black's Friday" :rofl: Oh Mark.. :fan:

:hugs:

Too many to fit on one t-shirt...
- Fat
-AvPD
- Depression
- Anxiety
- Useless

:rolleyes:

Funnily enough, the one thing that I would put down is my sexuality because I'm perfectly happy with it.. (I'm bi for those that haven't guess :colone: )

That video seriously made me love Mark :biggrin: Yes, your sig is awesome, I've been staring at it again. Makes me lol every time :tongue:

Whenever I think about the BTW topic I remember the line 'I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave'. I'm not a Gaga fan but I love that line :smile: You are NOT useless - you can't be such a fabulous online presence and be useless at the same time! :hugs:
Reply 4863
Original post by Rickkkkk
Yeah, I see your point, that actually makes sense :smile: I love how many angles Glee has :smile:

Ahh im sure you're not useless, come on I know what to do...
Lets sing about our problems :biggrin: I'm feeling like pretty/unpretty right now :smile:

I think that's my favourite thing about Glee; nobody is perfect, and there are always different sides to every issue :smile: I know it's a comedy but it feels incredibly realistic to me. And that is such an amazing song! :love:
New sig :love:
I might rewatch Rumours.
Reply 4866
Original post by e hine e
I might rewatch Rumours.

And have your ears assaulted by April's screeching and Will's crooning completely destroying Fleetwood Mac? :lolwut:
Reply 4867
Original post by Hravan
And have your ears assaulted by April's screeching and Will's crooning completely destroying Fleetwood Mac? :lolwut:

Cmon, Kristin Chenoweth is amazing! well, maybe not in Rumours, but in the Rhodes not Taken, her voice was just awesome!
And in Wicked :smile:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

I will skip the Will bits. That's what I generally do. In fact, I think my brain automatically filters him now.
Sooo.......

Spoiler

Cmon, Kristin Chenoweth is amazing! well, maybe not in Rumours, but in the Rhodes not Taken, her voice was just awesome!
And in Wicked :smile:

Her voice was perfection in her last ever performance in Wicked. She even did the optional note in No One Mourns the Wicked! :love:
I'm going to watch Rumours and then I'm going to FORCE my sister to watch Prom with me!

She just got back from Cambridge to give a talk and I'm so jealous! She was telling me about all the Pashley bicycles she saw. :love:
Reply 4872
Original post by RealityIsDull
Sooo.......

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4873
Original post by diamonddust
I'm going to watch Rumours and then I'm going to FORCE my sister to watch Prom with me!

She just got back from Cambridge to give a talk and I'm so jealous! She was telling me about all the Pashley bicycles she saw. :love:

Your profile picture or whatever its called is AWESOME :biggrin:
Rumours

Spoiler

Reply 4875
Original post by RealityIsDull
Sooo.......

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looking back through my tumblr reminds me just how crazy my obsession got through the hiatus.
Reply 4877
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4878

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler