The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4880
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4881
Looking back through my tumblr reminds me just how crazy my obsession got through the hiatus.

And the pages we got through on here! Only two more episodes :cry2: This is going to be the longest summer ever. I wonder how many times I'll have to rewatch the entire series to stay alive?
Rumours

Spoiler

Reply 4883
Original post by diamonddust
Rumours

Spoiler

Spoiler

Rumours

Spoiler

I've not been impressed with Mercedes/Kurtcedes at all this season.

Spoiler

Rewatching Prom

Spoiler

I don't know why but I have a strong hunch that Emma will be the one to go......... it's just so sad! :frown:
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've not been impressed with Mercedes/Kurtcedes at all this season.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4888
Original post by satisfactionatlast
I don't know why but I have a strong hunch that Emma will be the one to go......... it's just so sad! :frown:

It's already been confirmed that it's not Emma. :smile:

It's been confirmed she's not. It's not Emma. Not, not, not.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's been confirmed she's not. It's not Emma. Not, not, not.

Spoiler

ive heard a rumour that sam has a brain tumour....

as apparently they want to get rid of the actor as he is apparently a complete hmmm ill choose my words wisely..... tosser
Original post by kopite493

Original post by kopite493
ive heard a rumour that sam has a brain tumour....

as apparently they want to get rid of the actor as he is apparently a complete hmmm ill choose my words wisely..... tosser

All the actors seem to get on with him. They've given him extra storylines as the season's progressed so I can't see that being true. They hang out outside work and tweet each other.
All the actors seem to get on with him. They've given him extra storylines as the season's progressed so I can't see that being true. They hang out outside work and tweet each other.

tbh i didnt believe it anyhow i think its a parent as it says A member not all of them will be effected in the plot overviews ive read
I just googled for Kurt pics for my new sig and saw...

I do NOT remember Kurt/Chris looking so young! That said, I wasn't really in the position to absorb anything when Glee first came out but God he looks SO young!

I just googled for Kurt pics for my new sig and saw...

I do NOT remember Kurt/Chris looking so young! That said, I wasn't really in the position to absorb anything when Glee first came out but God he looks SO young!

I know, it's such a change from then until now. Plus then he was drunk too :rofl:
http://itsreallyriley.tumblr.com/

AMBER RILEY HAS A TUMBLR! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I actually love her just from reading 2 posts. I am vair jealous of her natural hair!
I like this

:rofl:

I love tumblr. I imagine every picture to move now though and when it doesn't I get quite upset.
http://itsreallyriley.tumblr.com/

AMBER RILEY HAS A TUMBLR! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I actually love her just from reading 2 posts. I am vair jealous of her natural hair!

I posted that the other day, with a special link the the 'no weave' post just for you. I forgive you though because I know you've been on your iphone.
It's been a while but anyway my opinion on "Born this Way" and "Prom Queen"

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest