The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Hapag-Lloyd! A container shipping company. Kind of got me into wanting to do international business.

That is a long way away, further the better i reckon though. don't worry i'll lend you some underwear hahaaaa :smile:

Where's your accom?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2601
Facebook group for the New Halls at Clifton :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186416888075331&ap=1

Come join!
Original post by leora99
any1 doing biomedical science

Yeah
anyone in Pevrell Block L 2nd floor??
Original post by bexo
just click on pay and it should come up with the payment plan options, like you can pay it in installments or pay it all in one go. I almost lost my accom cos of it haha, so do it quick :P I would ring them if its still playing up tho xxx

Thank you!! I literally had about half an hour I think before my time limit ran out, thank god for you :P! xx
Original post by jordanhalliwell

Hapag-Lloyd! A container shipping company. Kind of got me into wanting to do international business.

That is a long way away, further the better i reckon though. don't worry i'll lend you some underwear hahaaaa :smile:

Where's your accom?

Haha I feel reassured knowing that there will be someone at university who will lend me underwear :biggrin: No doubt you'll be getting a knock on your door at some point during the year XD

I am at hampden how about you ?
Blenheim room 154 block c floor 1 anyone?? xx
Reply 2607
Original post by Mr.Nerd
Isnt the payment plan just for unconditionals at the moment??

ohhh, I have an unconditional so maybe thats why :P just ignore what I have been saying then haha x
Reply 2608
Original post by doowahdoo
Thank you!! I literally had about half an hour I think before my time limit ran out, thank god for you :P! xx

haaa! that's alright :P I did exactly the same and they emailed me saying urgent you haven't done so and so haa. what accom you booked? (if I haven't asked that all ready, I have been talkin to so many people these past few days I keep forgetting what I have asked and who I have talked to...woops) xx
Reply 2609
Original post by sbradshaw
Blenheim room 154 block c floor 1 anyone?? xx

Blenheim room 293 :-)
Reply 2610
Simpsons 0611 :smile: - law with criminology
Original post by AmyLMWesson
Im staying in Sandby :smile: What about you?

mill house! (:
Original post by becca_0

Original post by becca_0
hey not sure which katie you are lol, so just private messaged you my fb link :smile: can't wait to start!

im doing FCP tooo :smile: where you living?!
Original post by sanniehald
why boring?

I think it is just me being old compared to what I was 4 years ago. No more partying for me, just study a full time research Masters while working 20 hours a week part time for my job..so yeah I think I've grown out of the 'typical' University lifestyle :s-smilie:
sorted out peverell as accommodation, but after reading some of the comments on here not too sure if that's the best decision haha don't suppose anyones in r block? absolutely buzzing to start atm!
Original post by bexo
haaa! that's alright :P I did exactly the same and they emailed me saying urgent you haven't done so and so haa. what accom you booked? (if I haven't asked that all ready, I have been talkin to so many people these past few days I keep forgetting what I have asked and who I have talked to...woops) xx

Phewy! They didn't email me :O! Haha no worries :smile:. I've booked Meridian Court on the 1st floor, I planned on Sandby or Hampden, but I had to run out of my lesson to even get anything and those 2 were gone straight away :P! Where have you booked :smile:?
Original post by Jay™

Original post by Jay™
Erm, has anyone not booked yet and thinking where the hell they are going to stay?
Im studying Economics at the City Campus, but on my accommodation thing only 2 clifton halls and 1 brackenhurst come up ?!

I still haven't booked, I called the the accomodation people to ask what we're supposed to do; she said to wait it out and keep checking. They've put private sector information up - although it looks alot nicer, I guess it's not really halls.... unless it's just NTU student staying there? I'm not really sure how it works.
Reply 2618
I'm in the same boat! Just booked a room here:

http://www.mansionstudent.co.uk/locations/nottingham/mansion-square-student-accommodation/

Looks well better than NTU accommodation.

:smile:

Yeah, it so does! I'm gonna try and book now! I'm glad I'm not the only one in this position, thanks :smile:
Hello everybody! If you're doing Photography, join us http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_215246658493528&ap=1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending