The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by futuredoc77
I'm not a big fan :nope:

I just thought I'd input for the first time in weeks.
Mechanics is god! :biggrin:
Reply 1781
'twas AQA indeed :colonhash: and quite right, it didn't make a difference :angry:
***** didn't learn their lesson from the Unit4 exam :laugh:

:lol: Looks like the round of rejections had the same effect on all of us :rolleyes:
I had ****load of exams too :indiff: like 15 or so :colonhash: I went to the classes but didn't pay attention :innocent: I'd also pull reasons out of thin air to ditch some :facepalm: and I have no regrets :smug: I wish I'd stopped going all together :indiff:

did like 7 in the summer, i ignored biology cos I'm always 1/2 ums off an A. Seriously, then i end up getting a decent A :eyebrow: wish I'd put more effort cos i still underachieved by miles but no regrets, all college's thought me was i can do whatever i want and how not to be sensitive
Original post by Tinth
I just thought I'd input for the first time in weeks.
Mechanics is god! :biggrin:

Umm okay :ninja:

but :hi: how've you been? :h:

Original post by dmz
did like 7 in the summer, i ignored biology cos I'm always 1/2 ums off an A. Seriously, then i end up getting a decent A :eyebrow: wish I'd put more effort cos i still underachieved by miles but no regrets, all college's thought me was i can do whatever i want and how not to be sensitive

Seven's not bad... I've never had less than 5 exams :nothing: and the highest would be..... 18 :hmmmm2: at GCSE :gah:

Yeah, no point regretting anything now. What's done is done :indiff:
Reply 1783

Seven's not bad... I've never had less than 5 exams :nothing: and the highest would be..... 18 :hmmmm2: at GCSE :gah:

Yeah, no point regretting anything now. What's done is done :indiff:

minimum was 4, my first a levels and pretty much my worst, gcse's was double figures but can't remember and gcse's an actual blur in my memory.

:yep: could have been worse
Whats all this school grades chat, I'm getting so old I can't remember which school I went to...
Reply 1785

Good, good. I've been revising lots and working on my lovely new car so I've only really had time for a quick read through :/
P.S The TSR graduate thread is brutal right now, reminding me I probably can't afford medicine.... Maybe I should drop out the race. Not exactly sure whats happening for scottish graduates applying to scottish universities.
Original post by dmz
minimum was 4, my first a levels and pretty much my worst, gcse's was double figures but can't remember and gcse's an actual blur in my memory.

:yep: could have been worse

Ah, not bad.
My first were my best :awesome:

That's what she said :sexface:

:getmecoat:

Yeah, GCSE's weren't the most pleasant of times :indiff:

Original post by Tinth
Good, good. I've been revising lots and working on my lovely new car so I've only really had time for a quick read through :/

Not much procrastination then I see :holmes: that's unhealthy :ninja: One must procrastinate :fyi:

New car? :gah: I'm sure it's lovely :daydreaming:
Original post by baztech
Whats all this school grades chat, I'm getting so old I can't remember which school I went to...

:laugh:

Don't blame you, I don't remember a lot of the people from my school :nothing:

Original post by baztech
P.S The TSR graduate thread is brutal right now, reminding me I probably can't afford medicine.... Maybe I should drop out the race. Not exactly sure whats happening for scottish graduates applying to scottish universities.

:console:

I hate how difficult it gets after a degree :sigh:
Reply 1789

New car? :gah: I'm sure it's lovely :daydreaming:

It's an Austin :smile: It's what will keep me sane next year hopefully, I'm so worried that I'll go crazy not having anything proper to do...
Reply 1790
Original post by baztech

Haha made me chuckle, rep worthy

why do we want medicine so much? Other than being partially insane?
Original post by Tinth
It's an Austin :smile: It's what will keep me sane next year hopefully, I'm so worried that I'll go crazy not having anything proper to do...

:gah:

Not planning on getting a job then? :holmes:
Reply 1792
I feel so messed. Lol. My mental state is slipping, none of these hoes have me tripping, just laid on my back thinking, what values have i left, what strange traditions am i mimicking, feels like my soul is a result and victim of theft...this must be what it feels to like to be on drugs :tongue:, thoroughly intoxicated, far from motivated, to have no care on this earth, but to carry it's burden from my very birth :nothing:
Reply 1793
:gah:

Not planning on getting a job then? :holmes:

I'm not sure, there's lots of little things that I'd like to do now that I have the time like the odd week volunteering abroad and travelling the country so any job I do get would have to be random hours, like the bar job I have at the moment... So I think I'll still have times where I'll have nothing to do.
Original post by dmz
I feel so messed. Lol. My mental state is slipping, none of these hoes have me tripping, just laid on my back thinking, what values have i left, what strange traditions am i mimicking, feels like my soul is a result and victim of theft...this must be what it feels to like to be on drugs :tongue:, thoroughly intoxicated, far from motivated, to have no care on this earth, but to carry it's burden from my very birth :nothing:
Are those the lyrics to something or did you just make it up? :gah:

Original post by Tinth
I'm not sure, there's lots of little things that I'd like to do now that I have the time like the odd week volunteering abroad and travelling the country so any job I do get would have to be random hours, like the bar job I have at the moment... So I think I'll still have times where I'll have nothing to do.
It's the best way to do it :yep:

You will have a lot of free time, but it'll be a good break from a levels.

And yeah, the car will help a lot! for travelling and such.
Reply 1795

It's hard knowing that I don't have anything to rely on yet though, I went out for a meal with my tutor tonight and they were all talking about the things they were going to do in September and it's frustrating that I don't really have that yet...
Reply 1796

made it up. I just feel so ****ed up :lol:
Original post by Tinth
It's hard knowing that I don't have anything to rely on yet though, I went out for a meal with my tutor tonight and they were all talking about the things they were going to do in September and it's frustrating that I don't really have that yet...

Let September roll and watch everyone else move out to uni :nothing:

It'll be tough, but worth it if you get in :yep:
Reply 1798
and even when you don't...unless you're rich

thanks for the neg oldbatty read the post properly
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dmz
made it up. I just feel so ****ed up :lol:

It's a common thing around here :ninjagirl:

But don't worry dude, you'll be sorted soon :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest