The Student Room Group

Chosing an MBA program ( UWL vs roehampton university)

Hi,

I'm an internationnal student intersted in doing an MBA in London. I've been accepted in 2 universities : Roehampton university and the University of west london ( Thames Valley university).
I would like to know wich university is best for business studies ( especially for the MBA program). Can anyone help me please ?

Thank you :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sarrita
Hi,

I'm an internationnal student intersted in doing an MBA in London. I've been accepted in 2 universities : Roehampton university and the University of west london ( Thames Valley university).
I would like to know wich university is best for business studies ( especially for the MBA program). Can anyone help me please ?

Thank you :smile:

Hi,
I would say that the best one is the one that suits you the most. I don't know about which is 'better' in terms of MBA Business, but I go to Roehampton and would definitely reccommend it as a place and as a University. If you haven't seen it, it would be worth a visit; you could look around and arrange to talk to a lecturer if you haven't been to an open day. Alternatively, if you have any specific questions about the course, you could email: [email protected] to help make your mind up. They're very helpful!
Hi
I am currently studying Business Management at Roehampton University. Therefore I can tell you that the business school within Roehampton is a very well structured, organised and highly qualified department. The campus is set in the business hub of London.
Realting to the MBA -
- Excellent academic experience delivered by highly qualified and experienced staff
- Diverse classroom where students from around the world share their ideas and business experience
- Competitive fees compared to other London MBA providers; here is a link for more info: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/mba/finance/index.html
- The Roehampton MBA is fully recognised by the Chartered Management Institute
- Holders of a Roehampton MBA can access a fast-track route into the Chartered Institute of Management -Accountants, a globally recognised professional accountancy qualification.

This information is mainly from the website, however to find out more please visit:
http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/mba/?WT.srch=1&gclid=CP6b_4nZ46gCFYEc4Qod_EVPDQ

Good luck!
Reply 3
Thank you for your quick reply :smile:
I'm more and more convinced by Roehampton, especially when I read that thames valley university has had a bad reputation in the past.
Original post by Lauren.Charge
Hi
I am currently studying Business Management at Roehampton University. Therefore I can tell you that the business school within Roehampton is a very well structured, organised and highly qualified department. The campus is set in the business hub of London.
Realting to the MBA -
- Excellent academic experience delivered by highly qualified and experienced staff
- Diverse classroom where students from around the world share their ideas and business experience
- Competitive fees compared to other London MBA providers; here is a link for more info: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/mba/finance/index.html
- The Roehampton MBA is fully recognised by the Chartered Management Institute
- Holders of a Roehampton MBA can access a fast-track route into the Chartered Institute of Management -Accountants, a globally recognised professional accountancy qualification.

This information is mainly from the website, however to find out more please visit:
http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/mba/?WT.srch=1&gclid=CP6b_4nZ46gCFYEc4Qod_EVPDQ

Good luck!

Hello @Lauren.Charge @sarrita
Hope you are safe & healthy!

I just found this thread & the situation for me is the same. I'm from India & applying for MBA for this Jan intake in Greenwich, Sheffield Hallam, UCLan, West London, Roehampton, Worcester, South wales with placement years. I would grateful for your suggestion as you have been there in local have on the ground view.

Thank you in advance:smile:
Hi there, if you wanted to ask any questions about the MBA course at the University of South Wales, and what student life is like at the university, one of our MBA students Sri is from India too and is available to chat to you on this link. Ask him any questions you want to! Thank you Rebecca :smile:https://www.southwales.ac.uk/chat-to-our-students/
Thank you, Rebecca I'm looking at the course, location at USW I will feel free to connect with you if it's meeting my requirements:smile:
Great news @ShakeelShaik. If you have any other questions, just come back on here or have a chat to Sri. Happy researching! Rebecca :smile:
Original post by University of South Wales
Great news @ShakeelShaik. If you have any other questions, just come back on@ here or have a chat to Sri. Happy researching! Rebecca :smile:

Hello Rebecca

Do you offer Jan MBA with placement year? can you help me with more details about the course & the last date to apply as it's already pretty late other universities are pretty much not clear about the dates & application process which is going vague.
Original post by ShakeelShaik
Hello Rebecca

Do you offer Jan MBA with placement year? can you help me with more details about the course & the last date to apply as it's already pretty late other universities are pretty much not clear about the dates & application process which is going vague.

Good morning,

We offer a February intake for this course. I have just responded to your DM with further information :smile:

Thanks
Carrie
Yes sure mam

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending