The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
He's not saying that because he's a fellow fan though - he's just trying to get on my good side and knows how to :tongue: If I would actually suggest to go on a stalking trip he'd get sooo mad at me!

That sucks :frown: My family are the same. When I was rewatching the episode earlier today my mum called me pathetic and got mad at me. Don't judge my lifestyle, mother!

Aww, I'm even swooning over your written account :love: His 'so you mean we should vote?' reply was so cool and witty, but then he just couldn't keep it together anymore and laughed too :biggrin: That whole 'purple, orange or dinosaur' thing was SO sweet! You seriously need to stop listing all the things that are amazing about him - my inner fangirl is going insane! :woo:

Yes, I agree, we should tell him that from now on, he's only allowed to do any of those things (speaking, growling, being adorable, everything) in our presence :yep:

:rofl: at your new sig. I thought it was going to say 'I want to be...a starship ranger'.
Reply 5041
:ahee:

A friend (on another forum) made me this!!

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
:ahee:

A friend (on another forum) made me this!!

Spoiler

Thanks for those, bet I can add them to my account before you do :p:

How was the exam?
Reply 5043
Original post by e hine e
Thanks for those, bet I can add them to my account before you do :p:

How was the exam?

Tumblr? They're already on my tumblr :tongue:

I didn't go to the exam.. Seeing as I throwing up at 12:30 and my exam was at 1:15 I didn't make it.

Been on and off sleeping and running to the bathroom today. FML :angry:

Will go to the doctors tomorrow... Haven't been sick in the past 5 hours so I'm hoping I will be able to leave my room tomorrow.. Seriously, haven't even been outside to smoke today... (OK, I went for a smoke about an hour ago but that was my first one in over 24 hours.. It was goooooooooood :colone: )
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Tumblr? They're already on my tumblr :tongue:

I didn't go to the exam.. Seeing as I throwing up at 12:30 and my exam was at 1:15 I didn't make it.

Been on and off sleeping and running to the bathroom today. FML :angry:

Will go to the doctors tomorrow... Haven't been sick in the past 5 hours so I'm hoping I will be able to leave my room tomorrow.. Seriously, haven't even been outside to smoke today... (OK, I went for a smoke about an hour ago but that was my first one in over 24 hours.. It was goooooooooood :colone: )

:frown: I really need to check my tumblr more often. What exam was it?

I just made the mistake of listening to 'For Good'

Spoiler

Reply 5045
:frown: I really need to check my tumblr more often. What exam was it?

I just made the mistake of listening to 'For Good'

Spoiler

Physical Geography...

I have just spent far too much time on tumblr. I've started the 30 day LotR challenge and the 30 days of Klaine... :rolleyes:

Listening to "Pure Imagination".

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Physical Geography...

I have just spent far too much time on tumblr. I've started the 30 day LotR challenge and the 30 days of Klaine... :rolleyes:

Listening to "Pure Imagination".

Spoiler

:rofl: that reminds me I started the 30 day LGBT challenge for one of my Kurts but forgot to continue it.

Spoiler

Just saw the sun come up. I should totally be in bed. I'm listening to

Spoiler

Reply 5047
I think I've just woken up my flatmates with my laughter...

Can't. Breathe. :rofl: :toofunny:

Spoiler

EDIT: If it's not showing up full size click HERE! :rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)
Guys: Funeral? noooooo! (don't tell me anymore) also theres been alot of prom pictures on here not in spoiler tags. sad times
Reply 5049
Backing up my laptop on my external hard drive...

Love how it's 2,000 or so files from my documents... About 5,000 from my music and 15,000 from my pictures.. :rofl: Loving that nearly 3,500 from my pictures are just LotR ones... :colone:

I need to get a life....
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
Guys: Funeral? noooooo! (don't tell me anymore) also theres been alot of prom pictures on here not in spoiler tags. sad times

The episode's called funeral so it's not really a spoiler it'll be in all the tv guides and everything. I did notice a prom pic slipped through yesterday though.
Reply 5051
The episode's called funeral so it's not really a spoiler it'll be in all the tv guides and everything. I did notice a prom pic slipped through yesterday though.

Did you sleep? Even if only for 4 hours? :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Did you sleep? Even if only for 4 hours? :biggrin:

I did, but I posted that when I woke up and checked my phone (as you do) I was going to get up but fell back asleep and didn't get up until 2 :eek3: that's the latest I've ever slept in. I don't even sleep in when I'm ill.

I just watched Chris Colfer on Regis and Kelly, he's looking mighty fine today. There should be a link available later.
http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/5449819757/chris-on-the-today-show

Another interview he did today and he's got another tonight. They don't interview for long enough.

I was just on that tumblr and it has the tour dates down the side. When I saw Manchester I got all excited because it finally dawned on me that Chris Colfer will be about an hours drive from me. I might go just to stalk him or something. I'd have to get a train though, which sucks.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5054
http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/5449819757/chris-on-the-today-show

Another interview he did today and he's got another tonight. They don't interview for long enough.

I was just on that tumblr and it has the tour dates down the side. When I saw Manchester I got all excited because it finally dawned on me that Chris Colfer will be about an hours drive from me. I might go just to stalk him or something. I'd have to get a train though, which sucks.

I'll come stalk him with you!

Even if I'm at home or uni it will be about 90 minutes to 2 hours on the train but it will be worth it.. :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I'll come stalk him with you!

Even if I'm at home or uni it will be about 90 minutes to 2 hours on the train but it will be worth it.. :biggrin:

:rofl: we would be such good stalkers. I honestly can't believe they'll be so close yet I probably won't see them. Why is life so unfair???
Apparently there will be

Spoiler

I absolutely love

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ooh forgot to say, I had a dream in the night. I was Santana (I know, I was like 'what?') and I was dating Brittany. It was so awesome :woo:

Now I'm sad because

a) I don't look like Santana and
b) I'm not dating Brittany

As well as

c) I'm not dating anyone

This is probably because

d) I'm obsessed with Glee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending