The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2220
Original post by LastLordofTime
The following teaser for The Doctor's Wife has gotten me all excited. Well, more excited.

Spoiler

:awesome: :teeth: :drool:

really wow never expected there to be mentioned again.

edit: I realise this sounds slightly sarcastic, but its not
The following teaser for The Doctor's Wife has gotten me all excited. Well, more excited.

Spoiler

:teeth:

I really liked the whole satellite five series arc.

:teeth:
Oooh. I think I might have come across something important:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

I cannot believe how well they plan these things. We're talking about 2 doctors ago here! Gonna have to watch Android Ann Robinson all over again, aren't I?
I think it may be something to do with what happened after satellite 5. Since it was pretty much abandoned after the series? Maybe it washed up in the junkyard?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
I think it's to do with a line said by Rose and the whole absorbing the Time Vortex.

Spoiler

OH YEAH. She absorbed Idris. Kinky. :sexface:
It's getting really hard to avoid spoilers :colonhash:
Original post by Colonel.
It's getting really hard to avoid spoilers :colonhash:

:sadnod: But at least it's not long till it shows
Original post by NaturalDisaster
You have a TARDIS blue room?! I love you!!! I want to paint the TARDIS on my bedroom door, and then I'll be like "It's bigger on the inside" :wink: but I'm moving out in a year so it's quite pointless. Plus my parents suck and would never agree. But my children will have Doctor Who mercilessly shoved down their throats. They will be forced to appreciate the awesomness of David Tennant and John Simm. And all the other brilliant people in Doctor Who.

Doctor Who keeps popping up in my head (Pop-up blockers, not very effective against Time Lords) so I can't revise either. I've decided that if I'm still in love with Doctor Who in four years time then I will definitely get a tattoo of the TARDIS :biggrin: :biggrin: 2015. It'll be the anniversary of the regeneration of Dr Who, thanks to RTD. :biggrin: :biggrin:

So would mine :laugh: I don't lik like blue colour all that much, but a tardis on the door sounds great!
My mum is so annoying - she said my little Tardis model is "rubbish thats lying around". How dare she!!!! :mad:
10 teasers for The Doctor's Wife that I don't think have been posted? (From Digital Spy). Thoughts in bold.

Spoiler

Thread for The Doctor's Wife is now open. :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1637393
Reply 2232
I just got an email from a friend saying that they're filming a scene for Dr Who on a neighbour's roof! :eek: How cool!
Reply 2233
Original post by Yoghurt
I just got an email from a friend saying that they're filming a scene for Dr Who on a neighbour's roof! :eek: How cool!

AWESOME! Can they take pictures of the filming and post it??
Reply 2234
Original post by Becka-la
AWESOME! Can they take pictures of the filming and post it??

If I can get down there I will.
Original post by Yoghurt

I thought they had already finished filming for the series?
Reply 2236
Original post by sleekchic
I thought they had already finished filming for the series?

That's what I thought, but seems an odd thing for him to make up if it's not true :confused:
Yeah, I thought they announced that they had finished location shoots. Unless they had to do some reshoots with a different location.
Original post by TulipFields
So would mine :laugh: I don't lik like blue colour all that much, but a tardis on the door sounds great!
My mum is so annoying - she said my little Tardis model is "rubbish thats lying around". How dare she!!!! :mad:

Mine disapprovingly remarked that I'm obsessed with it. But I don't care. :biggrin: Will also dye my hair TARDIS blue one day for laughs. Dyed it blue once before but it wasn't the same. Doctor Who is amazing.

More lovely crazy videos.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by NaturalDisaster
You have a TARDIS blue room?! I love you!!! I want to paint the TARDIS on my bedroom door, and then I'll be like "It's bigger on the inside" :wink: but I'm moving out in a year so it's quite pointless. Plus my parents suck and would never agree. But my children will have Doctor Who mercilessly shoved down their throats. They will be forced to appreciate the awesomness of David Tennant and John Simm. And all the other brilliant people in Doctor Who.

Doctor Who keeps popping up in my head (Pop-up blockers, not very effective against Time Lords) so I can't revise either. I've decided that if I'm still in love with Doctor Who in four years time then I will definitely get a tattoo of the TARDIS :biggrin: :biggrin: 2015. It'll be the anniversary of the regeneration of Dr Who, thanks to RTD. :biggrin: :biggrin:

My room is smaller on the inside, bigger on the outside, so naturally I chose to paint my room TARDIS blue :smile: I persuaded my mum cause my room is the SIZE OF A BOX and not even a very big box :/ So it may seem like my room feels even smaller and claustrophobic than before, but it's all alright cause everything else is white :biggrin:

And David Tennant = always my doctor <3

And a tattoo of the TARDIS?!?!?!! major jealousy right now, but I always figured if I got a tattoo, it would be the deathly hallows symbol. Obvious, but it's been too great a deal in my life to not have it permenantly imprinted in my skin :smile:

Latest