The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed
have you guys seen the wayfarer thread thats just been posted? guy is asking what colour wayfarers to get. SO SO tempted to post a picture of Darren and say pink :p: haha

You SHOULD!!
Original post by e hine e

You SHOULD!!

ok then! this is the picture i'm going to post

ok then! this is the picture i'm going to post

:rofl: please link me :biggrin:

:rofl: please link me :biggrin:

it should be on the front page of TSR now
EDIT: now its gone again. boo
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31421510&highlight=wayfarer
(edited 12 years ago)

it should be on the front page of TSR now
EDIT: now its gone again. boo
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31421510&highlight=wayfarer

That picture is just so perfect :rofl:

I love TSR.

That picture is just so perfect :rofl:

I love TSR.

*high five* for quoting me. we are stealth and shall get all men in pink wayfarers for our titilation :p:

*high five* for quoting me. we are stealth and shall get all men in pink wayfarers for our titilation :p:

:biggrin: It is our duty to spread the pink news at every opportunity.

I'm waiting for a thread on voting to pop up.

Which reminds me, I'm glad I have the sanity of this thread to come to. The other night there was a thread titled 'I have a crush on Ed Milliband'. It disturbed me and I didn't even click on it.

:biggrin: It is our duty to spread the pink news at every opportunity.

I'm waiting for a thread on voting to pop up.

Which reminds me, I'm glad I have the sanity of this thread to come to. The other night there was a thread titled 'I have a crush on Ed Milliband'. It disturbed me and I didn't even click on it.

my friend admits to a crush on jeremy paxman which is faaaar worse than Ed miliband
Reply 5089
OK guys.. Pretty please can you explain/link the voting thing for me? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

(Before I joined this thread I didn't do any real googling of the actors and I had no idea about tumblr :colondollar: )
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
OK guys.. Pretty please can you explain/link the voting thing for me? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

(Before I joined this thread I didn't do any real googling of the actors and I had no idea about tumblr :colondollar: )

Darren did a livestream (I might be able to find a link to it later) and he rang some fans. One said ''I'm 18 and legal'' (or something close to that) and he was like ''I don't even know what that means. Are you saying you can vote?'' Then he said something like ''maybe we can vote together sometime.'' Cue all the laughter and merriment. It probably isn't as funny reading it, it was all about his reaction to what she said. Plus we were all on a high, he basically hugged us all during it and was singing, and wearing a pink shirt :love:

my friend admits to a crush on jeremy paxman which is faaaar worse than Ed miliband

People are crazy :s-smilie:

Darren did a livestream (I might be able to find a link to it later) and he rang some fans. One said ''I'm 18 and legal'' (or something close to that) and he was like ''I don't even know what that means. Are you saying you can vote?'' Then he said something like ''maybe we can vote together sometime.'' Cue all the laughter and merriment. It probably isn't as funny reading it, it was all about his reaction to what she said. Plus we were all on a high, he basically hugged us all during it and was singing, and wearing a pink shirt :love:

ahhh so thats what voting is. I saw the quote about being 18 and legal and being able to vote when you were all excited about the live stream but i didn't realise the voting thing linked to that later on. hehee. i'd vote with Darren, important civic duty and all :p:
EDIT: Thanks for the reps in the wayfarer thread guys!
(edited 12 years ago)
ahhh so thats what voting is. I saw the quote about being 18 and legal and being able to vote when you were all excited about the live stream but i didn't realise the voting thing linked to that later on. hehee. i'd vote with Darren, important civic duty and all :p:

Ahaha, I wanted to rep you for that, but already did for the wayfarers :frown:

Oh yeah, on election day it was so much fun. My mum had no idea why I was laughing so much :rofl:

Livestream link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2adMXw6nk&feature=related EDIT: it's at 13:50

The whole thing is an hour long but I think the voting thing is in the 1st or 2nd video. I'll probably rewatch it later. I haven't yet (not since I rewatched bits straight after it).
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5095
Oh yeah, on election day it was so much fun. My mum had no idea why I was laughing so much :rofl:

Livestream link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2adMXw6nk&feature=related EDIT: it's at 13:50

The whole thing is an hour long but I think the voting thing is in the 1st or 2nd video. I'll probably rewatch it later. I haven't yet (not since I rewatched bits straight after it).

Watching. I shall be back in an hour. :ninja:
Reply 5096
OMG HE'S SINGING ANIMAL!!!! :woo: :crazy: :woo: :crazy:

Yes, this is very exciting for me.. I had to share...
Reply 5097
"Does this feel like I'm in your brain? I live in your head." :rofl:

Yes you are Darren.. Yes you are.. And you are more than welcome to live in there...
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Watching. I shall be back in an hour. :ninja:

I don't judge you.
Reply 5099
WTF is up with that Presley girl? She actually sounded pissed off that he'd rung her.

OK, now I get the voting thing.. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest