The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ladipidoo
I have a feeling Ben might've been raped. :holmes:

Yeah I got that feeling aswell watching it. What can they say that happened to Ben in prison? Beaten up? Yeah that happens in every youth prison probably so it's got to have been something major to change him from the dancing queen to the kid with abit of evil in him. It would be a shock if he was raped because normally the EE producers are keen to publicise an angle of that nature but I doubt it. I'm guessing it will turn out to be that he was continually beaten.

But Heather, the EE producers must really love her but in a moment of sensitivity, I think we should start a petition: "Will EE kill off Heather by having an ice cream van run her over?/(Please insert type of food related passing for her)".

But as an actress she isn't going to complain, it's good money.
Original post by mel0n
Hahahahahaahaha it's as if he was trying to pull away as much as possible :rofl2:

LOOOL! exactly :rofl:
Ugh I wish someone would give heather a slap.
Reply 8203
The way Heather was describing that cake mix,

"DOUBLE CHOCOLATE!!!"

:rofl3:
eurghh ben and heather :s-smilie:
Reply 8205
Heather's vice like grip must be horrible. If it was anybody other than Ben I would feel sorry for them.
Reply 8206
Masood's getting really annoying lately :mad: but I don't like Yusuf either :puke:
How does this get past the edit these days? Truely shocking :frown:
Reply 8208
Ben and Jay are homo's.
Fatboy flirting was soooo hotttt!! :love:
EWWWWW
Masood :hmmmmm: Bad man has changed
I would have thought that it would have ended on Yusef, not Ronnie... :s-smilie:
Yuck
Yup, you could always rely on good doof doofs. Not anymore!

Spoiler

You must have me mistaken.

!!!! You should have warnings for this sort of thing!

rudemasood.co.uk :ahee:
:eek: I always knew EE was real! Tamwaaaaaaaar
'Scarred for life' comes to mind. Thanks. Thanks a lot :frown:

Latest