The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1800
Original post by Tinth
I'm not sure, there's lots of little things that I'd like to do now that I have the time like the odd week volunteering abroad and travelling the country so any job I do get would have to be random hours, like the bar job I have at the moment... So I think I'll still have times where I'll have nothing to do.

This sounds like a good plan to me :smile:

Unfortunately I might have to be paying rent to my parents next year so I need a proper job :/

Anyway, college is pointless at the moment, but I best go and get ready for it anyway. Tow mocks to do today :eek: I don't like exams :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Tinth
It's hard knowing that I don't have anything to rely on yet though, I went out for a meal with my tutor tonight and they were all talking about the things they were going to do in September and it's frustrating that I don't really have that yet...

My teachers keep going round everyone asking everyone in the class what they're applying for and where their firm and insurance is then when it gets toe I'm like 'noooooooooooooout BUT MY GOD I WILL BE GOING NEXT YEAR EVEN IF IT KILLLS ME'
I refuse to acknowledge that I won't be going to med school next year.
Just means we'll savour the unconditional all the more than stupid school Leavers :sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by garlicbreadman
I think I am just managing to get my head round the fact that I am taking a gap year. I, like many of you people, worked so hard for everything, arghhhg the ukcat is ruining my life.

stupid mother****ingitch ****ing bastard UKCAT son of a bitch

(:rolleyes: better out than in?:colondollar:)

I even applied tactically to unis which supposedly 'aren't too bothered about the ukcat' and then get feedback saying mybinterview was excellent but my ukcat was only above average
Dndidbhsbskdbdbysvqki?vh;-£/8/!¥@)

Wish Id applied to somewhere that doesn't look at ukcat :|

But it's alright, we'll rape Dat ukcat in summer :sexface:
please may someone inform me of unis that are more lenient with their GCSEs

e.g. edinburgh and leeds are NOT, but i think liverpool are?

can some one give me some more
Original post by Harbour Seal
x

Original post by twelve
x

Original post by Mask Of Sanity
x

If it's maths jokes you want here's a nice simple one for you :h:

Alllsooo!

why do most of you choose a gap year over starting a course??
Original post by Limesasquatch
Alllsooo!

Cause your choices are very limited with another course :sadnod: plus you need a sound reason to ditch your degree and start medicine instead :sigh:
Reply 1808
Alllsooo!

I didn't get any offers at all so it wouldn't be as simple as accepting an offer... Also, there's nothing else I felt happy applying for, I thought for weeks about whether there would be something else I would be happy continuing even if I didn't get in for medicine second time round and there was literally nothing.
Reply 1809
please may someone inform me of unis that are more lenient with their GCSEs

e.g. edinburgh and leeds are NOT, but i think liverpool are?

can some one give me some more

liverpool are not, unless u're getting about 9a's. A's and A*'s the same with them
Has anyone else seen this beautiful new accomodation for PCMD students:

http://www.peninsulastudentliving.com/accommodation.php

:rolleyes: A t least i hope its for PCMD students, can someone please tell me i'm right and not piss on my parade cos i fell in love with the course, the uni, the selection process and now the accommodation.. :love:
Reply 1811
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek

:rolleyes: A t least i hope its for PCMD students, can someone please tell me i'm right and not piss on my parade cos i fell in love with the course, the uni, the selection process and now the accommodation.. :love:

if i apply this cycle i'm applying there
Original post by dmz
if i apply this cycle i'm applying there

:five:

But I really need to piss right now :puppyeyes:
Original post by futuredoc77
But I really need to piss right now :puppyeyes:

LOL saw that coming..
Well if you're desperate...

NO pissing allowed :noway:
LOL saw that coming..
Well if you're desperate...

NO pissing allowed :noway:
What do you have against my bladder :cry2:
What do you have against my bladder :cry2:

What do you have against my parade?
Please direct your piss well away from it :yy:
But seriously, click on the link, see the accomodation and i guarantee you'll be able to hold your piss :smile:

:rolleyes: judging from my last posts, it may seem i like to say the word piss a lot..
(i don't)
What do you have against my parade?
Please direct your piss well away from it :yy:
But seriously, click on the link, see the accomodation and i guarantee you'll be able to hold your piss :smile:

:rolleyes: judging from my last posts, it may seem i like to say the word piss a lot..
(i don't)

Nothin' :innocent:

Any accommodation would leave me piss-less for the rest of my life, but it's the fear of never gettin' it that puts me off researching them/looking them up :rolleyes:

It does seem so :holmes:
I'm liking the word more and more :eek:
Nothin' :innocent:

Any accommodation would leave me piss-less for the rest of my life, but it's the fear of never gettin' it that puts me off researching them/looking them up :rolleyes:

It does seem so :holmes:
I'm liking the word more and more :eek:

:rolleyes: It's one of my major decision factors, that and the average price of a pint..

lol i bagsied it so pick another one
i'll let you have penis though, just cos i'm nice :smile:
:rolleyes: It's one of my major decision factors, that and the average price of a pint..

lol i bagsied it so pick another one
i'll let you have penis though, just cos i'm nice :smile:
When you have multiple options that is :fyi:

:unimpressed:

:hand: I prefer d*ck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending