The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hravan
I didn't notice it before..

Is that Jenna squealing and going crazy in the background? :lolwut: :rofl:

Someone apparently saw her boyfriend at one point in the video so it probably is her.

Original post by Hravan
I'm feeling bored and am actually tempted to take photos of my eyes normal and then with all my different mascara...

Actually I might do that but not even post them.. I do crazy **** like that all of the time sometimes.. :tongue:

Do it. And post them. cos I'm weird like that.
Reply 5141
Britney has to have the best one liners of any character on any tv show EVER xx
Reply 5142
Original post by Hravan
I'm feeling bored and am actually tempted to take photos of my eyes normal and then with all my different mascara...

Actually I might do that but not even post them.. I do crazy **** like that all of the time sometimes.. :tongue:

Haha, do it! If I had a camera I'd be crazy like that too :biggrin:
Reply 5143
Original post by e hine e

Do it. And post them. cos I'm weird like that.

:rofl:

Just for you...

Actually, I'd forgotten. I put make-up on at 6am (as in spent half an hour doing each eye) because I was bored and felt like crap. And I didn't take it off properly when I took it off at 10am...
I couldn't be bothered just now to take it off so the first photo there is still some mascara on them.. (Not to mention random bits of eyeshadow..)

Anyhoo.. First photo

I then used this stuff quickly...

and here it is.

Cannot be bothered to use my falsies effect stuff...

I now look even more strange.. My left eye has mascara on, my right eye doesn't..

(I'm not zooming out further than that because I haven't done my eyebrows in ages and they're horrible :tongue: )
I saw Gwyneth on something for the weekend on sunday on TV and she looked so hot. (if you can talk about crisscolfer I can talk about suddenly finding her hot right?). I want the cookbook now.

Yup!

Original post by museobsessed
Gywenth: Awesome in character as holly but everyone says shes a pretentious weirdo in real life
Dianna: is too gorgeous, falsies or no falsies. she had her hair cut today

EDIT: also, what do people think about colfer/groff, both gay, both fierce. I mean obv just because they're both gay doesn't mean they have to fancy each other but i really want to set chris colfer up with someone because he deserves it

I did not have the same thought a few days ago and I did not accidentally stumble onto RPF about them on livejournal and accidentally read it... nope. :colondollar: :rolleyes::colone: I hate my brain sometimes! But Jon Groff is apparently going out with Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes) so... :dontknow: Apparently Dominic (one of the Warblers) thinks Chris is cute (the things you hear on livejournal!) so... maybe they could work? If Chris fancies him! They'd be quite a cute couple! I just want Chris/Somebody awesome that will treat him well! :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Right back atcha! Just so you know:

Spoiler

That's for the entire thread, by the way :biggrin: I love how we keep each other company even though it's Friday (:awesome:) and we all should be out partying (partying yeah!).

I'm sure Chris doesn't mind! We just want him to be happy so we grant him our own teenage dream :dontknow:

We should be having fun fun fun fun and looking foward to the wee-eee-kend! I hate you! I blame you (AMBS! :angry:) and Glee for making me quote Friday! :sexface: What was that? Sorry, you lost me at teenage dream! *removes mental images of skintight jeans from head* :tongue:

Original post by Hravan
Glee depresses me sometimes...

Normally on TV shows there's usually only 1, or maybe 2 characters/actors that I WANT. On Glee it's pretty much all of them. :sad:

Where is Artie saying truth when you need him? :tongue:
I actually fancy Santana (it moved from a girl crush after seeing her in her prom dress. Dayyumn!)
Conservative Christians SHOULD be worried about Glee! :rolleyes: The cast is too damn hot! :tongue:

I'm actually jealous of Klaine. I know they've gone through tough **** (to say the least!) but their relationship is so gorgeous! It should be the model for all healthy relationships! Even adults aren't as mature and honest as those two!

I was rewatching Friday and

Spoiler

I love this thread! I say the weirdest **** and you don't judge! :love:
Reply 5145
I actually told myself off for not making an effort for you guys..

So I just went and did my normal make-up for you...

Just editing out the eyebrows...
:afraid: What the *****???? I'm shaking. This isn't related to Glee but I put a piece of jamacian bun in the toaster and a frigging mouse jumped out and now my stomach's churning and I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to eat in this house again. :puke:

I need Glee. Stat.
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
:rofl:

Just for you...

Actually, I'd forgotten. I put make-up on at 6am (as in spent half an hour doing each eye) because I was bored and felt like crap. And I didn't take it off properly when I took it off at 10am...
I couldn't be bothered just now to take it off so the first photo there is still some mascara on them.. (Not to mention random bits of eyeshadow..)

Anyhoo.. First photo

I then used this stuff quickly...

and here it is.

Cannot be bothered to use my falsies effect stuff...

I now look even more strange.. My left eye has mascara on, my right eye doesn't..

(I'm not zooming out further than that because I haven't done my eyebrows in ages and they're horrible :tongue: )

Nice, I love the random bits of eyeshadow :biggrin: I've never worn mascara :ninja:

I really wouldn't worry about your eyebrows, you should (or shouldn't) see mine.

Just seen a behind the scenes glee video about editing and they talk just a bit about the kiss. Which meant I got to see it again. fyeahgleecast tumblr if people want it.

I'm craving noodles.
Original post by diamonddust
:afraid: What the *****???? I'm shaking. This isn't related to Glee but I put a piece of jamacian bun in the toaster and a frigging mouse jumped out and now my stomach's churning and I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to eat in this house again. :puke:

I need Glee. Stat.

You have just totally put me off toasters for life. Oh my god :frown:
Reply 5149
Told you I went and put make-up on for you guys...

Here and here are eyeshadow and no mascara. Here and here with mascara.

I'm rather annoyed about those random dots of mascara on my skin. I couldn't see those in the mirror but the macro on my camera picks them up.. (It also picked up some stuff that I've never noticed I have on my face before... :s-smilie: )

EDIT:

I cba with finding my falsies effect stuff. The only mascara I have been able to find is my stuff in the bright yellow tube. That's because it's in a bright yellow tube so I was able to find it in my mess. :rofl:

Although I'm annoyed now. I've lost the £16 stuff I brought a few weeks ago. I feel a room tidy might happen tomorrow.. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

I'm rather annoyed about those random dots of mascara on my skin. I couldn't see those in the mirror but the macro on my camera picks them up.. (It also picked up some stuff that I've never noticed I have on my face before... :s-smilie: )

EDIT:

I cba with finding my falsies effect stuff. The only mascara I have been able to find is my stuff in the bright yellow tube. That's because it's in a bright yellow tube so I was able to find it in my mess. :rofl:

Although I'm annoyed now. I've lost the £16 stuff I brought a few weeks ago. I feel a room tidy might happen tomorrow.. :colonhash:

I love, love, love your eyeshadow :love: I need to tidy my room too. Not gonna happen...

Chris spoilers for the interview that doesn't air for another god knows how many hours.

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/5462666491/went-to-late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-with-steph-today
You have just totally put me off toasters for life. Oh my god :frown:

I'm actually just like :cry: and :laugh: right now. I'm sort of trying to find it funny but ******* hell it's just UGHHHH! I actually think I need to have a third shower now! :frown:
Original post by Hravan

Your eyes are really pretty! *says that in a complimentary and not in a creepy way* What eyeshadow is that? Borgieous or however you spell it?

I'm going to watch Joey Ritcher sing Status Quo to cheer myself up.
(edited 12 years ago)

I'm actually just like :cry: and :laugh: right now. I'm sort of trying to find it funny but ******* hell it's just UGHHHH! I actually think I need to have a third shower now! :frown:

Your eyes are really pretty! *says that in a complimentary and not in a creepy way*

I'm going to watch Joey Ritcher sing Status Quo to cheer myself up.

Who got rid of it? I really want to go in the kitchen too and get something to eat and that might just have put me off.

Her eyes are pretty (again not creepy, ddust said it first) especially for midnight when she's on the computer. I dread to think what mine look like.
Reply 5154
I've been awake for 24 hours and 48 minutes...

I feel like I should go to sleep.. But I cba...
Reply 5155
Oh gods.. There's a thread about which suit to wear to a graduation ball and I want to go post a Klaine prom photo in there and tell them either Blaine's suit or Kurt's kilt.... :colone:

:getmecoat:
Original post by Hravan
Oh gods.. There's a thread about which suit to wear to a graduation ball and I want to go post a Klaine prom photo in there and tell them either Blaine's suit or Kurt's kilt.... :colone:

:getmecoat:

You have to do it. From now on members of this thread may only post outside here if they can fit something to do with glee in the post.
afterelton's gay of the week this week is a 4 way vote between 4 glee characters. How do I choose?

I'm thinking Blaine...usually it would be Kurt but

Spoiler

Reply 5159
I've never seen that type. I obviously shop in the wrong places :s-smilie:

Oh, and GO TO BED. I can't be bothered either. I'm just gonna sit here floating on the internet.

It was something like £9 each... (Was my treat to myself when my loan came in :colone: ) I got my ones from Superdrug :biggrin:

You have to do it. From now on members of this thread may only post outside here if they can fit something to do with glee in the post.

If I can find the thread I will...

Bring on the neg rep :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest