The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

epic end to the lastest Shippuuden ep :cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by Aiko
Sure, but they're not comparable to Sparkly-chan. :nah:

:laugh: Sparkly-chan :emog:

She's typically cute, but that's about it. She can't rival the eccentric bishoujo. :nah: :tongue:

Edit:

On the topic of Menma:

Spoiler

thats been bugging me a bit too, tis a bit of a flaw :s-smilie: just need to keep on watching i guess :dontknow:
(edited 12 years ago)
Just finished watching Detroit metal city and its freaking hilarious !!!
in the process of watching ghost in the shell 2ng gig, bloody loving it, tho i dont think it is as gd as the first season.:biggrin:
Reply 783
Question for people who know more then me:

Is the Beelzebub anime set to be a long runner/at the very least longer then 26 episodes? I kept with it thinking it was a 13 episode thing, and then thought I could continue (haven't watched any in a few weeks though) but if it's gonna be a 50 episode thing (or more) it's dropped :smug:
Reply 784
Any Gintama fans out there?? :biggrin:
Aren't you super happy it's back as well?
Reply 785
Original post by Truered

Is the Beelzebub anime set to be a long runner/at the very least longer then 26 episodes? I kept with it thinking it was a 13 episode thing, and then thought I could continue (haven't watched any in a few weeks though) but if it's gonna be a 50 episode thing (or more) it's dropped :smug:

I stopped watching it, but I'm guessing it won't have that much episodes, because the manga is still on-going and to be honest, I don't think there's enough material yet to be made into an anime.
Original post by Truered

Original post by Truered

23? http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11858&page=25
Reply 787
The girl who leapt through time. Definitely one of the better films I've watched in a long time :smile:
Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai is one of the strangest things I have seen in a long time. :hmmmm2: I *think* it's trying to be like ef - a tale of memories - it has the whole multiple male lead thing going on, with parallel storylines and some overlap. Oretsuba has kept closer to it's origins as a H-game by filling the show with fanservice, while ef removed all of that (for the better), but if it was just the horribly censored pantyshots that was holding the show back then it wouldn't be so bad. But the pacing and plot has been TERRIBLE so far. It doesn't focus on any one set of characters enough for me to learn anything about them, and while that *may* be deliberate to give certain characters a mysterious feel, it could probably have been handled better...

Still, it makes for an amusing trainwreck. :awesome:

[edit] How did they manage to make the treating of a head wound into fanservice?!? This show is horrific!
(edited 12 years ago)
39 episodes in 4 days when I should be revising for exams next week :emo:

Hold... it... in...

Reply 790
Im using the gundam thread as a personal blog for posting about double zeta incase your wondering why im posting less here for some strange reason.
Original post by ella37
Any Gintama fans out there?? :biggrin:
Aren't you super happy it's back as well?

Yup very happy. Last episode was superb, the one before that was alright. Looking forward to a long arc kicking in.
I reckon it's my favourite anime. I was put off watching it because of how many ep's it is. Very happy that I looked past the length :biggrin:
Reply 792
Original post by HilariousNinja
Yup very happy. Last episode was superb, the one before that was alright. Looking forward to a long arc kicking in.
I reckon it's my favourite anime. I was put off watching it because of how many ep's it is. Very happy that I looked past the length :biggrin:

Latest is 207 right? Yeah that was hilarious. I actually felt kind bad for Sa-chan. :s-smilie:
I liked episode 206, the one about Catherine, right? I thought the ending was so sweet.
Ah I hope a new arc comes too! I don't read the manga so I'm not aware of the ones they could put, but whatever it will be, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

So true. When it first came out, I watched the first few episodes then got bored with it. Then when I decided to watch it again there were already too many episodes. But, thankfully I eventually re-watched it.. Definitely one of my favourites too! It's got everything I could ever wish for: gags, parodies, epic fighting scenes, not so much romance, and touching drama. Brilliant characters too!
Original post by ella37
Latest is 207 right? Yeah that was hilarious. I actually felt kind bad for Sa-chan. :s-smilie:
I liked episode 206, the one about Catherine, right? I thought the ending was so sweet.
Ah I hope a new arc comes too! I don't read the manga so I'm not aware of the ones they could put, but whatever it will be, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

So true. When it first came out, I watched the first few episodes then got bored with it. Then when I decided to watch it again there were already too many episodes. But, thankfully I eventually re-watched it.. Definitely one of my favourites too! It's got everything I could ever wish for: gags, parodies, epic fighting scenes, not so much romance, and touching drama. Brilliant characters too!

Yeh it was. I'm actually glad she's getting some more time on the show, her and Madao deserve a bit more.
It was a good episode about Catherine just had no LMAO moments, which is why I thought it was 'alright'. Though maybe its due to how high Gintama says standards.

The thing I like about following the show as it airs is that I don't read any spoilers and just watch the episode with no knowledge whatsoever.
Man, learning Japanese is so useful when watching anime and reading manga. Really helps you relate to the characters etc. Translations aren't enough for me personally besides, I love seeing works in their original form.

:smile:
Reply 795
For anyone here who uses Crunchyroll, is it down for you too? I can't access the website at all. :frown:
Reply 796
Original post by HilariousNinja
Yeh it was. I'm actually glad she's getting some more time on the show, her and Madao deserve a bit more.
It was a good episode about Catherine just had no LMAO moments, which is why I thought it was 'alright'. Though maybe its due to how high Gintama says standards.

The thing I like about following the show as it airs is that I don't read any spoilers and just watch the episode with no knowledge whatsoever.

Oh right. I like those sad episodes of Gintama so I liked it. Although Catherine is one of the few characters I don't really like. Haha.
Madao had quite a lot of air time during the first few seasons, when they show him having different jobs and such. :biggrin:

Hmm that's true I suppose. Plus with the gag-type, it's usually better in the anime because you get to hear how they carry the jokes, and it has more comedic effect.

Original post by Wolfiexe
For anyone here who uses Crunchyroll, is it down for you too? I can't access the website at all. :frown:

EDIT: that's weird, it was working for me just a few hours ago, and now when I type it in, it just goes to a search engine. O.o
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 797

cant myself:s-smilie: though downforeveryoneorjust me says its up:s:
Reply 798
Aw man, I'd just finished a huge filler arc in Shippuden and was just about to start the current arc...
Hope it's back up as soon as possible. :frown:

EDIT: Crunchyroll is back up for me now. ^_^
(edited 12 years ago)
Ano Hana 5 :sad:

Anaru :cute:

Menma :cry2:

Latest

Trending

Trending