The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
It was something like £9 each... (Was my treat to myself when my loan came in :colone: ) I got my ones from Superdrug :biggrin:

If I can find the thread I will...

Bring on the neg rep :woo:

I loved treating myself with my student loan :woo:

Link if you find it, I'll quote you. Just saw what everyone did on the wayfarer thread earlier :rofl:
Reply 5161
Original post by diamonddust
We should be having fun fun fun fun and looking foward to the wee-eee-kend! I hate you! I blame you (AMBS! :angry:) and Glee for making me quote Friday! :sexface: What was that? Sorry, you lost me at teenage dream! *removes mental images of skintight jeans from head* :tongue:

You're welcome :awesome: I even do it in real life, it's just such a quotable song!

Let you put your haaaands on me in in my skintight jeans, be your teeeenaaage dream tonight :love: YES DARREN, YES!

:afraid: What the *****???? I'm shaking. This isn't related to Glee but I put a piece of jamacian bun in the toaster and a frigging mouse jumped out and now my stomach's churning and I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to eat in this house again. :puke:

I need Glee. Stat.

Oh no, that's horrible! :frown: :hugs:

Original post by Hravan
Told you I went and put make-up on for you guys...

Here and here are eyeshadow and no mascara. Here and here with mascara.

I'm rather annoyed about those random dots of mascara on my skin. I couldn't see those in the mirror but the macro on my camera picks them up.. (It also picked up some stuff that I've never noticed I have on my face before... :s-smilie: )

EDIT:

I cba with finding my falsies effect stuff. The only mascara I have been able to find is my stuff in the bright yellow tube. That's because it's in a bright yellow tube so I was able to find it in my mess. :rofl:

Although I'm annoyed now. I've lost the £16 stuff I brought a few weeks ago. I feel a room tidy might happen tomorrow.. :colonhash:

Your eyes are SO pretty! And my lashes are only about half as long as yours :sad:
Original post by e hine e
Who got rid of it? I really want to go in the kitchen too and get something to eat and that might just have put me off.

Her eyes are pretty (again not creepy, ddust said it first) especially for midnight when she's on the computer. I dread to think what mine look like.

The mouse just buggered off and I ran out of the kitchen! My mum went in and said she couldn't see a sign of it. :afraid: Grim. Just grim. Go eat something! You don't have mice jumping out of your toaster, you're safe! :sad:

Oh a Starkid note. Dylan Saunders' voice. OMFG. Actual coma. He was underused as Dumbledore in AVPM!
Reply 5163
I loved treating myself with my student loan :woo:

Link if you find it, I'll quote you. Just saw what everyone did on the wayfarer thread earlier :rofl:

Done!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31429238#post31429238

:colone:
Reply 5164
Even though it's not Klaine I love this gif:

Mainly because I can relate to Rachel more than any of the other (female) characters so I can totally imagine that's me... :colone:

On a side note.. I use this :colone: far too often... But I loves it..

:colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
Reply 5165
You have to do it. From now on members of this thread may only post outside here if they can fit something to do with glee in the post.

Because you're the one in charge of this group I actually feel like I have to now. *Wanders off*

afterelton's gay of the week this week is a 4 way vote between 4 glee characters. How do I choose?

I'm thinking Blaine...usually it would be Kurt but

Spoiler

I agree!

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Mainly because I can relate to Rachel more than any of the other (female) characters so I can totally imagine that's me... :colone:

I imagine I'm Darren :ninja:

Original post by Ambs
Because you're the one in charge of this group I actually feel like I have to now. *Wanders off*

I agree!

Spoiler

I know I always knew that was just a confident front he was putting on. Poor Blaine :sad:

I AM in charge of this group aren't I :cool: do as I say. Although...I get at least one group request a day yet hardly any new posters come on here. Makes me sad. Also makes me feel self conscious like they're watching us from the outside. It's like being on big brother, but instead it's big thread.
Reply 5168
I know I always knew that was just a confident front he was putting on. Poor Blaine :sad:

I AM in charge of this group aren't I :cool: do as I say. Although...I get at least one group request a day yet hardly any new posters come on here. Makes me sad. Also makes me feel self conscious like they're watching us from the outside. It's like being on big brother, but instead it's big thread.

:rofl: at Big Thread :biggrin:

I never really thought of that - I should stop talking about my private life (or lack thereof). Haven't there been a few new posters lately? Perhaps I scared them away by quoting them all the time? :colondollar:

IF ANYONE IS LURKING: :hi: we might seem a bit strange at times, but I promise we're harmless!
Original post by Hravan

MY EYES! THEY BURN! *stops running away to say DAYYYYMN DARREN* He's a very good method actor... throws everything he has into every scene. No I am not jealous of Rachel/Lea. Shut up! :rolleyes: :tongue: Ok, I'll stop lying... I totally do the same thing! I love Darren though! He was asked in an interview who was a better kisser out of Lea and Chris and he said he hadn't kissed Lea or Chris, BLAINE had kissed Rachel and Kurt and he said the Rachel kiss was sloppy because Blaine was drunk and the Klaine kliss was something he had been wanting to do for a while so it meant more so he picked Chris/Kurt. Clever diplomacy! He should be a politician! I'd vote for him.

.... ok, vote is STILL funny! This is lasting for too long now!

Original post by Ambs
:rofl: at Big Thread :biggrin:

I never really thought of that - I should stop talking about my private life (or lack thereof). Haven't there been a few new posters lately? Perhaps I scared them away by quoting them all the time? :colondollar:

IF ANYONE IS LURKING: :hi: we might seem a bit strange at times, but I promise we're harmless!

There have been a few but nowhere near the number who's actually joined the group.

Went to my kitchen, got noodles, no mice in there but I did do the dance to 'Don't Stop' from Rumours in my living room while waiting :cool:
Reply 5171
I have been staring at my screen wondering what was wrong for several minutes until I finally realised everything was blurry because I forgot my glasses downstairs :facepalm2:
Reply 5172
Original post by Ambs

I agree!

Spoiler

I know right!

Spoiler

I think everyone thinks we're weird! :sad:

We aren't weird! Promise! We're proper normal! /theselies
I just made two Chryed references to show how damn normal I am! :colone:
Reply 5174
There have been a few but nowhere near the number who's actually joined the group.

Went to my kitchen, got noodles, no mice in there but I did do the dance to 'Don't Stop' from Rumours in my living room while waiting :cool:

That's a shame! I wish everyone would join in on the fun (x4 :awesome:)

Now I want noodles too, but I already brushed my teeth :sad: I don't even remember they did a dance for that... Everything from Rumours is a blur between the awesomeness of Born This Way and Prom Queen.
Reply 5175
Just working out which threads I can post in...

Blaine is a character in Glee. Blaine is played by Darren Criss. Darren Criss played Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical. Therefore I can post in Harry Potter threads.

Well that's OK. I can survive on TSR. :ahee:

(There's hardly ever any Tolkien threads so it doesn't really matter about that... :colone: )
Original post by Hravan
I know right!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 5177
Original post by Hravan
I know right!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 5178
Original post by Ambs
That's a shame! I wish everyone would join in on the fun (x4 :awesome:)

Now I want noodles too, but I already brushed my teeth :sad: I don't even remember they did a dance for that... Everything from Rumours is a blur between the awesomeness of Born This Way and Prom Queen.

Rumours is a blur because:

Spoiler

The only good parts to that episode:

Spoiler

(Spoilering because I have no idea if Rumours has been aired in the UK yet... :ahee: )
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5179
I think everyone thinks we're weird! :sad:

We aren't weird! Promise! We're proper normal! /theselies
I just made two Chryed references to show how damn normal I am! :colone:

Nice try, but I think one post isn't going to make them forget all the evidence of the contrary posted on over 200 pages :no:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending