The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5180
Original post by Hravan
Rumours is a blur because:

Spoiler

The only good parts to that episode:

Spoiler

(Spoilering because I have no idea if Rumours has been aired in the UK yet... :ahee: )

PREACH. Especially point c on both pro's and con's :biggrin:
Reply 5181
Original post by Ambs
PREACH. Especially point c on both pro's and con's :biggrin:

I've just gone and found this for you:

I think we should have it somewhere handy to get too.. Like the OP so we can grab it when we need too.....
Reply 5182
I've just realised something...

IT'S SATURDAY SO THAT MEANS TOMORROW IS SUNDAY!!! :woo:

Spoiler

Reply 5184
I spend far too much time trying to find ways to make my life relate to Glee.

I didn't post about it being Saturday to take the mick out of Rebecca Black. I did it because Glee covered Friday and so I could post that gif everywhere. (And I mean everywhere...)
Reply 5185
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

I wanted to put some of that and say 'Amen!', but then there was more bold than normal so... YES.

Spoiler

WHY IS GLEE SO FRIGGIN' PERFECT?? :woo:
Reply 5186
Original post by Hravan

I think we should have it somewhere handy to get too.. Like the OP so we can grab it when we need too.....

I need it ALL the time on here, thanks! :biggrin: *saves*
Reply 5187
Original post by Hravan

Bandwidth exceeded?! WTF?!

:rofl: I just posted something on tumblr saying there was too much bartie on my dash so I was going to find some Brittana things and I got accused of ship bashing. I was like I don't take Glee ships seriously enough to be bashing them (Klaine aside obviously). It's a sad day when people can't take a joke about a TV COMEDY.

Anyway

:party:
Reply 5189
Original post by Hravan
I've just realised something...

IT'S SATURDAY SO THAT MEANS TOMORROW IS SUNDAY!!! :woo:

Spoiler

I love that gif!

Spoiler

Thank you, it's great! He's so funny and cute and humble and intelligent and I'll stop.
Reply 5190
TUMBLR IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Apocalypse has begun!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

Original post by Ambs
I love that gif!

Spoiler

Thank you, it's great! He's so funny and cute and humble and intelligent and I'll stop.

His one with Jimmy Fallon tonight should be good, that's one of the longer chat show ones which he's always awesome on. Then there's the Piers one to find then he's on Saturday Night Live tomorrow (today?)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
TUMBLR IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Apocalypse has begun!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

It's back, panic over. It was down for 2 hours the other night. I went to bed.
Reply 5193
Original post by e hine e
It's back, panic over. It was down for 2 hours the other night. I went to bed.

Just so you know, every time tumblr goes down I will be writing that post again. :awesome:

I'm also a rather massive Supernatural fan :colone:
Reply 5194
"Sometimes it was like being a Beatle and other times it was like you were at a public execution." :rofl:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
"Sometimes it was like being a Beatle and other times it was like you were at a public execution." :rofl:

I just love Chris more with every interview. I also prefer his hair today to how they did it for prom. I think it just had too much volume then.
Reply 5196
GUYS!!!!!

Spoiler

Watching prom. I love how Kurt and Blaine say so much every time they simply blink. On your 50th watch you notice things like this.
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
GUYS!!!!!

Spoiler

I saw on tumblr people think maybe he was in the theatre where Rachel and Kurt were filming but no one knows. It is a mystery. If he is I'll be like :party:
This would have been a good way to go (hints at spoilers for glee prom but this is from ugly betty).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40BYCT5DxI

That's how I expected it to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending