The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Related to the link ehine e posted (has spoilers for upcoming UK eps)

Spoiler

Fill in the rest.
E hine E, you'll be interested in one of the posts!
Original post by diamonddust

I want that for my sig but I think it's too big! :sad:

I don't think it is a bald spot... see e hine e's post! I've been looking out for it, you see... :tongue:

LEAVE BLAINE ALOOOOONNEEEEE!

I *like* his triangular shaped eyebrows! But I don't like when I lol at SOWK because all I see are eyebrows... :curious: I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a fic as I did when someone wrote something like 'Blaine raised his triangles.' :rofl:
I've also heard 'triangular eyebrows of doom'. :biggrin:

:yep: Truth!

Prom

Spoiler

:rofl: everyone was quoting mean girls on tumblr. SOWK was hilarious because it was so sunny so they're both squinting which just makes for more eyebrows. On the RP that does fondue for two they've been calling them doritos.

@ambs I can't believe you've studied his hair :facepalm: well, actually I can which is worrying.

I need a film to watch.
Related to the link ehine e posted (has spoilers for upcoming UK eps)

Spoiler

Fill in the rest.
E hine E, you'll be interested in one of the posts!

I follow this one too. I once sent one in :ninja:

So much st berry :woo: there was a good kurtofsky one earlier saying it should never happen but then I get disheartened seeing that one saying why can't we forgive him when Kurt has. I'm like there's a difference between forgiveness and actually going out with someone who treated you like that. Fools.

*nods*

Original post by Ambs
I'm pretty sure they will - nobody is safe! Haha, of course you couldn't :biggrin: That's just impossible.

oh my god, mine said that too! :eek4: She also said he's her favourite character from what she's seen :s-smilie:

Your mum must be on the same wavelength as mine. If she is I feel sorry for you :console:

He seems to have a charm that appeals to some women. To me he totally, totally doesn't :s-smilie:
Original post by e hine e
:rofl: everyone was quoting mean girls on tumblr. SOWK was hilarious because it was so sunny so they're both squinting which just makes for more eyebrows. On the RP that does fondue for two they've been calling them doritos.

@ambs I can't believe you've studied his hair :facepalm: well, actually I can which is worrying.

I need a film to watch.

DORITOS???? :rofl: :biggrin:

I follow this one too. I once sent one in :ninja:

So much st berry :woo: there was a good kurtofsky one earlier saying it should never happen but then I get disheartened seeing that one saying why can't we forgive him when Kurt has. I'm like there's a difference between forgiveness and actually going out with someone who treated you like that. Fools.

Why the frig am I not allowed to rep you?? Hold on... *goes to try something*

I totally agree!

Spoiler

I intend to hunt this anonymous person down and kick their ass. I :rofl: at the asleep bit though.
Reply 5267

Spoiler

Decided to download Rent filmed on Broadway 'cos I'm cool like that :cool:

It says it's going to take 50 minutes to download. How I love living in the country.

Spoiler

I intend to hunt this anonymous person down and kick their ass. I :rofl: at the asleep bit though.

I was just about to post that! Are people blind?? And Kurtofsky shippers actually make me feel ill, I'm sorry. Kurt's such a good person he'll probably reach out to him and they MIGHT develop a tentative friendship but nothing more than that! I don't even want a friendship! And I tried to give you personal rep and look at what TSR told me, the cheeky so-and-so.... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to e hine e again.
Making me sound like a rep prude!
Reply 5270
I want that for my sig but I think it's too big! :sad:

I don't think it is a bald spot... see e hine e's post! I've been looking out for it, you see... :tongue:

LEAVE BLAINE ALOOOOONNEEEEE!

I *like* his triangular shaped eyebrows! But I don't like when I lol at SOWK because all I see are eyebrows... :curious: I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a fic as I did when someone wrote something like 'Blaine raised his triangles.' :rofl:
I've also heard 'triangular eyebrows of doom'. :biggrin:

:yep: Truth!

Prom

Spoiler

I love his eyebrows too. Mine are just as weird... Which means I am not alooooone (I've had that song on repeat for the past 20 minutes).

Wait till Sue gets to him! :rofl:

And you reallly really think it's a bald spot? It's sad that that's the only imperfection he seems to have! :tongue: At least he's not like Prince William levels of balding...ness! :tongue:

I can't wait for Sue to get to him :biggrin: I love Blaine to bits but I can't wait for his first slushie (which is bound to happen at some point, no?).

I really think it is. Of course I can't find any evidence at the moment (it's the one thing Tumblr people wouldn't point out:tongue:), but I first noticed it in AVPM and I keep seeing it. If it's a hair parting than it's a big circular one, which seems odd. I don't mind it though - if he wouldn't have it he would be officially flawless! I'll post some pics when I see it again, I'm sure it's there!

I need a film to watch.

I've been in this thread for months now, so I don't even get how that still surprises you :dontknow: :tongue:

Film recommendation: I saw Easy A again today at a friend's house and it's great!

Your mum must be on the same wavelength as mine. If she is I feel sorry for you :console:

He seems to have a charm that appeals to some women. To me he totally, totally doesn't :s-smilie:

I think she is - thank you!

I like Puck too, but I don't get how you could prefer him over Kurt (like my mum does - he's her least favourite character :sad:).
Original post by Ambs
I definitely won't anymore! I didn't even finish it, it was way too disturbing!

Same here; I don't like fanfiction, but I was very bored and decided to give it another chance. I'm sure there are some pretty good and normal fics out there though, I'm just too lazy to look for them :tongue:

Spoiler

I'll have a look on youtube. I still can't believe I missed it! :sad: I always wonder if they air it in the US... It won't make them think too much of the European music scene :tongue:

I agree that it wasn't badly written, but it wasn't my thing. I just kept comparing it to my own life and the idea alone of being in a relationship with one of my friends makes me uncomfortable. Perhaps I'll look at some of her other fics, I did like her style.

I just gave fanfic another chance and read McKlainely High (skipping past the more...intense parts, I'm definitely a bit of a baby penguin, after all). Maybe this is just because it's like one in the morning and I'm bored, but I enjoyed it. They've made Carole hilarious.
Reply 5272

Spoiler

Boo for the Kummer (ew ew ew) who made that!

When I was looking for a pic of Darren's bald spot I came across some pretty mean Kummers too. They're the only ones who noticed it too :rofl:
Reply 5273
I think a Kurofsky friendship would actually be a good thing. If Dave does a **** load more character development.
Not a close friendship, don't get me wrong. I don't want them to be like Kurt and Rachel, Kurt and Mercedes etc. I just think a cordial friendship would be a nice thing.

EDIT:

Not stuff to make up for what he did. But rather do the change from a bully to a nice guy. Does that make sense?
(edited 12 years ago)
Hello everyone! :hello:

First time poster here :tongue:

Become majorly addicted to Glee in the past week - so far up to S1E18 (laryngitis) and loving it :tongue:

Mainly because of Kurt :love: And the eye candy he gives :teehee:

Anyway yeah hi everyone! :smile:
Reply 5275
Original post by shinobi93
I just gave fanfic another chance and read McKlainely High (skipping past the more...intense parts, I'm definitely a bit of a baby penguin, after all). Maybe this is just because it's like one in the morning and I'm bored, but I enjoyed it. They've made Carole hilarious.

I put that one on my list when I saw people recommend it on here, I'll definitely give that one a try :smile: Oh no, I don't think I'll enjoy any intense bits either! I'm as fangirly as they come but that's creepy!
I was just about to post that! Are people blind?? And Kurtofsky shippers actually make me feel ill, I'm sorry. Kurt's such a good person he'll probably reach out to him and they MIGHT develop a tentative friendship but nothing more than that! I don't even want a friendship! And I tried to give you personal rep and look at what TSR told me, the cheeky so-and-so.... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to e hine e again.
Making me sound like a rep prude!

Yeah, it just makes me feel sick really :sad:

:rofl: you need to become a rep whore :woo:

Original post by Ambs
I love his eyebrows too. Mine are just as weird... Which means I am not alooooone (I've had that song on repeat for the past 20 minutes).

I can't wait for Sue to get to him :biggrin: I love Blaine to bits but I can't wait for his first slushie (which is bound to happen at some point, no?).

I really think it is. Of course I can't find any evidence at the moment (it's the one thing Tumblr people wouldn't point out:tongue:), but I first noticed it in AVPM and I keep seeing it. If it's a hair parting than it's a big circular one, which seems odd. I don't mind it though - if he wouldn't have it he would be officially flawless! I'll post some pics when I see it again, I'm sure it's there!

I've been in this thread for months now, so I don't even get how that still surprises you :dontknow: :tongue:

Film recommendation: I saw Easy A again today at a friend's house and it's great!

I think she is - thank you!

I like Puck too, but I don't get how you could prefer him over Kurt (like my mum does - he's her least favourite character :sad:).

He can't get slushied. I want them to end the slushies now :angry:

I don't get how anyone can prefer anyone over Kurt.

Just watched that trailer-it looks awesome :party: that's my night sorted.
Reply 5277
Original post by neillya1

Become majorly addicted to Glee in the past week - so far up to S1E18 (laryngitis) and loving it :tongue:

Hi! :hi: So nice to see someone new post on here, welcome to the thread! :biggrin:

You might want to watch out for spoilers; we put everything that hasn't aired in the UK under spoiler tags, but the rest is out in the open. I can promise you that there is a lot of good stuff coming up though, season 2 is amazing!

A big YES to the Kurt appreciation - you'll fit right in at this thread, we all love him :biggrin:
Reply 5278

Hi! Welcome!

First things first, you need to do a ritual bath in bat's blood and then carve the name of your favourite ship into your arm.

Until then you can't join. :colonhash:

Yeah, I'm joking. :tongue:

Just a heads up. This thread is FULL of season 2 spoilers. Most of us watch at the USA speed and there are a few who watch at UK speed ( 2 episodes behind the USA.)
We (try to) spoiler things from the USA episodes that haven't been aired in the UK and any future episode spoilers but pretty much everything else is fair game.

So yeah, you will see spoilers in this thread. :smile:

:hello: Welcome to the thread, otherwise known as the Kurt appreciation society :cool: You will fit well here.

Original post by Ambs
I put that one on my list when I saw people recommend it on here, I'll definitely give that one a try :smile: Oh no, I don't think I'll enjoy any intense bits either! I'm as fangirly as they come but that's creepy!

I love how we're all calling them 'intense' bits. We're all so innocent.

Quick Reply

Latest