The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs

Haha, exactly the same here :tongue: I'm not studying and I don't have a job, which means lots of Glee marathons!

We won't judge you, we're even more crazy. We're all girls and we want to get him in our beds, so... :tongue:

Glee marathons :love:
I was up to 5am yesterday watching them :teehee: No one is hiring and I left uni after one month (long story that :tongue:) so just passing time until uni in September!

All girls that want him in your beds eh? Wow I have more of a chance for once :teehee: I'm so surprised Chris doesn't have a boyfriend though! :eek: If I was a holywood actor, I'd be right in there trying to go out with him

I'm also impartial to a bit of Finn :love:

I have all the soundtracks and songs from all episodes on my iPod :colondollar: And yes, I sing along - why wouldn't I? :tongue:

Sad thing is my friend said I remind him of Finn yet I'd rather be like Kurt, although slightly less self-centered :tongue:

Original post by e hine e
Once you've been around here a while you'll realise we're all stalkers :yep: especially watch out for diamonddust and ambs. Pretty sure Hravan is on her way to that territory too. He really does get hotter, you're in for a treat.

I need to find out if Sheffield has a Glee club. If not I'm entering clearing to find a uni that does have one.

And guys, I think my Lea crush is intensifying. Now I'm just looking for songs she sings (at least there's loads to choose from). Favourite at the moment is 'Gives you Hell'.

:drool: I can't wait now with everyone saying he gets hotter :tongue:

I think Sheffield does, I'm sure someone I know there was mentioning it, I'll try and find out for you :smile:

And so far Rachael is annoying to me, but I've seen loads of interviews with Lea and she is amazing! So witty and funny :h:
She has a stunning voice too! I actually know someone who looks and sounds like her double :teehee:. I'd steal her vocal chords if I could :tongue:
tumblr's gone down so my collection of adorable Chris gifs from recent interviews can't be accessed and spammed on here :frown:
Reply 5302
tumblr's gone down so my collection of adorable Chris gifs from recent interviews can't be accessed and spammed on here :frown:

Never fear... Hravan has some on her laptop and is currently uploading them to photobucket...
Original post by neillya1
I was up to 5am yesterday watching them :teehee: No one is hiring and I left uni after one month (long story that :tongue:) so just passing time until uni in September!

All girls that want him in your beds eh? Wow I have more of a chance for once :teehee: I'm so surprised Chris doesn't have a boyfriend though! :eek: If I was a holywood actor, I'd be right in there trying to go out with him

I have all the soundtracks and songs from all episodes on my iPod :colondollar: And yes, I sing along - why wouldn't I? :tongue:

Sad thing is my friend said I remind him of Finn yet I'd rather be like Kurt, although slightly less self-centered :tongue:

:drool: I can't wait now with everyone saying he gets hotter :tongue:

I think Sheffield does, I'm sure someone I know there was mentioning it, I'll try and find out for you :smile:

And so far Rachael is annoying to me, but I've seen loads of interviews with Lea and she is amazing! So witty and funny :h:
She has a stunning voice too! I actually know someone who looks and sounds like her double :teehee:. I'd steal her vocal chords if I could :tongue:

I think I'd rather have Chris as my best friend (he reminds me of a guy I was close to in high school but I left and we drifted apart). I've been in love with Rachel since season one though so when everyone says she's annoying I'm just like :love:

I really hope Sheffield does have one. I can just imagine me there now :woo:

I left uni after 6 weeks and am about to start again in September after a 2 year break so at this point I'm just all over Glee to rid me of boredom. I've never been bored since becoming obsessed with it.
Awwwwh thankyou! :h: You're all so friendly :h:

If anything I'd be worried of scaring anyone by seeming like a stalker :teeth:

Hotter? :eek: Is that.... is that possible? I might just die watch then :colondollar:. I see hot guys all the time but the first time I saw him it was more of a "Wooooah!" :teeth:

I'm sure I'll get used to it :h:

I just can't believe I haven't discovered Glee before now! It's so my thing yet I've always overlooked it :tongue:

I'm hoping to join the Manchester University Glee Club next year :colondollar: Yes, it's an actual Glee club, not just a fan club :tongue:

Also, Kurt has a fantastic voice :h: F5, what a note to hit for a guy :coma:

Snap on the Glee club front! UEA has one too! :biggrin:
I'm so happy you've joined! It's so nice to talk Glee with new people as well as the oldies! :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
But it would be SO funny!! I don't think the slushies are going anytime soon, they still featured them heavily in OS so... Perhaps it would get the gel out of Blaine's hair :awesome:

I really hope you like it :biggrin: It's one of the best films I've seen in a long time, it's SO funny!

Haha, exactly the same here :tongue: I'm not studying and I don't have a job, which means lots of Glee marathons!

2)We won't judge you, we're even more crazy. We're all girls and we want to get him in our beds, so... :tongue:

If I read something good I might actually like it - the bit I read was basically a rape and it made me feel sick :s-smilie:

Haha, we are! :rofl: If it turns out I do like it then the rest of the thread won't be able to tell us apart anymore :eek3: :tongue: You're never creepy :hugs:

BiB: You mean.... we'd get CURLY HAIR??? :coma: :drool:
BiB2: Yeah, I'm literally a few more Chris interviews away from looking up a sex change!
There was rape in McKlainely High? I must have skipped it too because I don't remember it! I don't like sex in fic... the descriptions gross me out and remind me of really ***** Mills and Boons (but gayer :tongue:). :biggrin:
:hugs: Thank you Ambs! Never creepy but always weird, eh? :biggrin:

Once you've been around here a while you'll realise we're all stalkers :yep: especially watch out for diamonddust and ambs. Pretty sure Hravan is on her way to that territory too. He really does get hotter, you're in for a treat.

I need to find out if Sheffield has a Glee club. If not I'm entering clearing to find a uni that does have one.

And guys, I think my Lea crush is intensifying. Now I'm just looking for songs she sings (at least there's loads to choose from). Favourite at the moment is 'Gives you Hell'.

I resent that... come to UEA! :awesome:
I've some people on the threads persuaded me to choose ensuite campus accomodation so we can have Glee nights... which sounds slightly creepy typing it out! :biggrin:
Oh jesus mother****ing christ god holy ****!

:coma:

I cannot wait for season 2 :colondollar: He's just freaking AMAZING :tongue:

I think one of the reasons I like him so much is that his whole storyline reminds me of my life - the bullying at school, the dad that you think hates you but doesn't but then kinda thinks you're not the son he always wanted (at this point at least, might change in season 2 :tongue:).

Anyway, my gay ramblings are for the LGBT society I guess :h: But yeah it's always nice when you can relate to a character :smile:

I'll give you another one because you matter and you deserve a present! :biggrin:
*cough* And I wanted to see it again.... *cough*

Don't worry about rambling haha! This thread has turned into therapy at points and I'm sure Ambs won't mind me revealing that she revealed a very interesting event after a certain livestream... :colone: :tongue:
This practically is the LGBT society at times. I can relate to the bullying thing too, especially in season 2 they really capture it well in my opinion.

That'll be really interesting to watch :smile:

I get really emotional at some of the scenes involving Kurt. I know I shouldn't but I genuinely end up crying a bit at times - they're so well written and capture emotions just perfectly. It's nice in a way to have something you can relate to so well and make you realise that even though you went to highschool with a bunch of idiots, you're still an awesome person who can achieve anything :h:. /soppyspeech :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
Bib: I thought he wasn't hot at all in season 1 and now I'm very much in love with him. That's how big the change is!!

There's no way you'll scare us, we're all past the judging stage :biggrin: And I think the vacancy for biggest stalker has already been filled by either Diamonddust or me :cool: :tongue:

:eek: That good? :perv: :tongue: Expect me coming in here in 2 days going "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I PASSED OUT!" :tongue:

Glad you don't judge :h: Even the LGBT society don't agree with Kurt-love :sad:. Apparently he's too camp for them. I insist they're wrong :h: but they don't agree :tongue:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Never fear... Hravan has some on her laptop and is currently uploading them to photobucket...

Yay :woo: I usually put them all on there but haven't for the most recent ones so I'm :sad: there were some amazing ones on tumblr today. When he said he'd be sore the day after his 21st birthday though :facepalm: that was just asking for trouble.

Love that music you posted by the way! Just sat here listening to it.

I get really emotional at some of the scenes involving Kurt. I know I shouldn't but I genuinely end up crying a bit at times - they're so well written and capture emotions just perfectly. It's nice in a way to have something you can relate to so well and make you realise that even though you went to highschool with a bunch of idiots, you're still an awesome person who can achieve anything :h:. /soppyspeech :tongue:

:eek: That good? :perv: :tongue: Expect me coming in here in 2 days going "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I PASSED OUT!" :tongue:

Glad you don't judge :h: Even the LGBT society don't agree with Kurt-love :sad:. Apparently he's too camp for them. I insist they're wrong :h: but they don't agree :tongue:

I hate with a passion when people say he's too camp. He's so much deeper than that. Screw them.

The bullying storyline is even more meaningful because Chris went through it himself and seeing him talk about it in interviews just rings so many bells.
Reply 5308
I have just realised that pretty much all of my photos/gifs of Kurt are Klaine ones... I think I need to rectify that... :ahee:

A selection of the Chris and Kurt things I have saved to my laptop that don't contain season 2 spoilers...
(Spoilering because they'll take up space.. )

Spoiler

Those are the only ones I have that aren't Klaine or season 2 spoilers... TUMBLR HURRY UP AND GET BACK ONLINE!!! :woo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust
I'm so happy you've joined! It's so nice to talk Glee with new people as well as the oldies! :biggrin:

BiB2: Yeah, I'm literally a few more Chris interviews away from looking up a sex change!
There was rape in McKlainely High? I must have skipped it too because I don't remember it! I don't like sex in fic... the descriptions gross me out and remind me of really ***** Mills and Boons (but gayer :tongue:). :biggrin:

I resent that... come to UEA! :awesome:
I've some people on the threads persuaded me to choose ensuite campus accomodation so we can have Glee nights... which sounds slightly creepy typing it out! :biggrin:

I'll give you another one because you matter and you deserve a present! :biggrin:

Don't worry about rambling haha! This thread has turned into therapy at points and I'm sure Ambs won't mind me revealing that she revealed a very interesting event after a certain livestream... :colone: :tongue:

My friend's about to graduate UEA and she's just decided to stay there after uni so I actually considered asking if I could move in with her to go to uni down there a few weeks ago because I always wanted to go there but it's ages away from home so I wouldn't want to be just in student accommodation like what happened at Cambridge. I can imagine the epicness of Glee nights there :woo: I should really step into the sheffield thread and see if there's any Gleeks there...
I love this thread even more with the Chris pic spam :woo:
Reply 5311

Well I am definitely not joining the LGBT society then. :colonhash:

You should just post this in there:

(Yeah, I've just posted that in my last post but whatever :tongue: )
This practically is the LGBT society at times. I can relate to the bullying thing too, especially in season 2 they really capture it well in my opinion.

You really are innocent.

I love how we're all here 1.30 am (2.30 for ambs) just discussing Glee.

Rent almost finished downloading :woo:

Gifs say so much.... how did I live without them?

Original post by Hravan
Oh honey, I haven't really showcased my stalkerness... I haven't want to scare you guys... But I'm learning to embrace it and not be scare of it.. :rofl:

(No seriously. For example, nobody in real life understood the tears and the anger when I didn't get the DCriss tickets. They just told me that I wouldn't have been able to afford to go anyway. I just wanted to scream at them that I would have found a way to afford it! :sad:
Nobody understands me like you guys do. :hugs: )

OMG I know! I was all slumpy and miserable and my mum was like 'Good! :eek:' when I said I hadn't got tickets and I ended up mentally ranting to myself saying '**** ticketmaster! **** the venue! **** my life!' like the 12 year old child I am deep down...
Original post by Ambs
Bib: I thought he wasn't hot at all in season 1 and now I'm very much in love with him. That's how big the change is!!

There's no way you'll scare us, we're all past the judging stage :biggrin: And I think the vacancy for biggest stalker has already been filled by either Diamonddust or me :cool: :tongue:

I didn't even look at Kurt *that* way in season 1. I didn't even think he was cute! The only thing I cared about was his voice! Then it got to season 2 and I was like DAAAAAMN!

:five:
I'd say we were tied.... :tongue:

Spoiler

I think I'd rather have Chris as my best friend (he reminds me of a guy I was close to in high school but I left and we drifted apart). I've been in love with Rachel since season one though so when everyone says she's annoying I'm just like :love:

I really hope Sheffield does have one. I can just imagine me there now :woo:

I left uni after 6 weeks and am about to start again in September after a 2 year break so at this point I'm just all over Glee to rid me of boredom. I've never been bored since becoming obsessed with it.

Apparently Sheffield does have a Glee club, but it's not a uni one - it's for anyone to join :smile:

This is all she could find on it: http://www.sheffield.towntalk.co.uk/events/d/38110/Glee-Club/ It's not much, but at least it shows there is one :smile:

If she gets any more info then I'll let you know :smile:

I was so so bored recently, then I found Glee and the boredom went :h: I've had a 1 year break and it's been the most boring year of my life until now :tongue:

Do you get many guys in here? It seems mostly girls :awesome:. It's nice to be able to discuss Glee and of course Kurt with other people who appreciate/stalk him :tongue:. People in Warrington don't take to kindly to a guy thinking another guy is amazingly amazing :tongue:. Homophobic town right here :h: :tongue:

That picture..... :coma: :drool:. Those smileys say it all, I couldn't put it better :colondollar:
Reply 5314
I love how we're all here 1.30 am (2.30 for ambs) just discussing Glee.

And on a Saturday night too :rofl:

I decided that whenever I'm spending time with you guys I can pretend to be in your timezone :ninja:
Original post by Hravan
(No seriously. For example, nobody in real life understood the tears and the anger when I didn't get the DCriss tickets. They just told me that I wouldn't have been able to afford to go anyway. I just wanted to scream at them that I would have found a way to afford it! :sad:
Nobody understands me like you guys do. :hugs: )

I completely understand that! Even though I was even less likely to go than you I was pretty disappointed when the tickets sold out. I really want to see him live, but I was really looking forward to meeting you guys as well!

I'm 21 and still not at uni (an even longer story involving long-term illness and no decent offers), so I know all about passing time with Glee! :tongue:

I don't get it either! He's amazing, he deserves the best of boyfriends. And I'm waiting for the day he announces he's bi, until then I guess you indeed are the only who would stand a chance :tongue:

People always say I remind them of Rachel. I tend to tell myself it's just because I sing a lot too but I know they mean the bossiness and occasional arrogance :colondollar:
Reply 5315
TUMBLR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :crazy:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Apparently Sheffield does have a Glee club, but it's not a uni one - it's for anyone to join :smile:

This is all she could find on it: http://www.sheffield.towntalk.co.uk/events/d/38110/Glee-Club/ It's not much, but at least it shows there is one :smile:

If she gets any more info then I'll let you know :smile:

I was so so bored recently, then I found Glee and the boredom went :h: I've had a 1 year break and it's been the most boring year of my life until now :tongue:

Do you get many guys in here? It seems mostly girls :awesome:. It's nice to be able to discuss Glee and of course Kurt with other people who appreciate/stalk him :tongue:. People in Warrington don't take to kindly to a guy thinking another guy is amazingly amazing :tongue:. Homophobic town right here :h: :tongue:

That picture..... :coma: :drool:. Those smileys say it all, I couldn't put it better :colondollar:

Someone called Rikkkkk comes in and discusses his man crush on Darren Criss (hope I've got the right guy). Do you know nothing of what happens in season 2 though? You might not even know who Darren Criss is...

I am totally joining that Glee club :ymca:
Original post by Hravan
TUMBLR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :crazy:

Gotta love you spoilering all those images then leaving a prom one right there :rofl:
I hate with a passion when people say he's too camp. He's so much deeper than that. Screw them.

The bullying storyline is even more meaningful because Chris went through it himself and seeing him talk about it in interviews just rings so many bells.

Yeah it annoys me too :sad: especially when gay people I know say that. They take the mick so to speak, then don't realise that actually in a way it's relating to what they've most likely gone through and trying to help others through it.

I've seen some interviews where he talks about it and I just want to reach through the screen and cuddle him :h: It's really good though to have someone famous who has recently gone through all that and someone you can actually relate to. I'm past that stage in life where I let them get me down, I'm hoping uni is different to school/college, but I really do think it helps people at school who are confused or getting bullied because of their sexuality :smile:

I took it the wrong way and ended up hurting someone because of it. Literally - he had a bloody nose :teehee: I've never felt so happy..... harsh I know :sad:

Original post by Hravan
I have just realised that pretty much all of my photos/gifs of Kurt are Klaine ones... I think I need to rectify that... :ahee:

A selection of the Chris and Kurt things I have saved to my laptop that don't contain season 2 spoilers...
(Spoilering because they'll take up space.. )

Spoiler

Those are the only ones I have that aren't Klaine or season 2 spoilers... TUMBLR HURRY UP AND GET BACK ONLINE!!! :woo:

:coma: You are my new hero! Saved them all :h:

I'm going to make a Kurt/Chris folder :colonhash: :tongue:

Original post by Hravan
Well I am definitely not joining the LGBT society then. :colonhash:

You should just post this in there:

(Yeah, I've just posted that in my last post but whatever :tongue: )

They're all really really nice in there, just warped about their taste in men :h:

There's nowhere like enough girls though, it's all guys :sad: only 3/4 girls and 12/13 guys that post :tongue:

That is so cute! :colondollar:
Reply 5319

Whenever it happens I'm like this:

TSR is really slow for me, that's even worse than Tumblr going down!

Let's hope so :coma:
Haha :biggrin: I think the only thing keeping you is the fact that Darren is straight, no? :tongue:

No, it was in another fic people on Tumblr were raving about. It was DISGUSTING, even though I didn't finish it.

You mean Darren's livestream being better than (most) sex? It is :dontknow: Or perhaps I'm just having it with the wrong people :lolwut: :tongue:

You ARE going to pass out during season 2, I just know it for sure! And going from the things you said I know you'll be in love with the storyline as well :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending