The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I'm waiting for SNL to come on at 4.30 our time this morning. Chris is in a sketch apparently.
Original post by e hine e
Someone called Rikkkkk comes in and discusses his man crush on Darren Criss (hope I've got the right guy). Do you know nothing of what happens in season 2 though? You might not even know who Darren Criss is...

I am totally joining that Glee club :ymca:

I know who Darren Criss is yeah :h: I know little bits about season 2 :smile:

Trying to get my boyfriend in to Glee now, he's not having it so far though :tongue:

Told him I'd subject him to numerous musical numbers and dances until he does watch it though :wink: That might convince him........
Reply 5322
Lots of Chris/Kurt in this post!!!

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan
I have just realised that pretty much all of my photos/gifs of Kurt are Klaine ones... I think I need to rectify that... :ahee:

A selection of the Chris and Kurt things I have saved to my laptop that don't contain season 2 spoilers...
(Spoilering because they'll take up space.. )

Spoiler

Those are the only ones I have that aren't Klaine or season 2 spoilers... TUMBLR HURRY UP AND GET BACK ONLINE!!! :woo:

Spoiler

My friend's about to graduate UEA and she's just decided to stay there after uni so I actually considered asking if I could move in with her to go to uni down there a few weeks ago because I always wanted to go there but it's ages away from home so I wouldn't want to be just in student accommodation like what happened at Cambridge. I can imagine the epicness of Glee nights there :woo: I should really step into the sheffield thread and see if there's any Gleeks there...

Yeah, spread your wings! There will have to be at least ONE Gleek there haha!

Original post by Hravan
Well I am definitely not joining the LGBT society then. :colonhash:

You should just post this in there:

(Yeah, I've just posted that in my last post but whatever :tongue: )

Me gusta! :biggrin:

I think I'm going to cave and try going to sleep now. Love you all my pretties! :biggrin:
Reply 5324
Original post by diamonddust

Gifs say so much.... how did I live without them?

OMG I know! I was all slumpy and miserable and my mum was like 'Good! :eek:' when I said I hadn't got tickets and I ended up mentally ranting to myself saying '**** ticketmaster! **** the venue! **** my life!' like the 12 year old child I am deep down...

I didn't even look at Kurt *that* way in season 1. I didn't even think he was cute! The only thing I cared about was his voice! Then it got to season 2 and I was like DAAAAAMN!

:five:
I'd say we were tied.... :tongue:

Spoiler

Exactly the same here! He did so much growing up during the summer hiatus! If he keeps getting hotter we'll all be in comas soon.

I'm actually :rofl: at that last gif. Such a GPOU (replacing the 'yourself' with 'us' :tongue:)
Reply 5325
Gotta love you spoilering all those images then leaving a prom one right there :rofl:

I...ummmmm... thought I had spoilered it.. :colondollar:

Must learn to proofread my posts :redface:
Original post by neillya1
Yeah it annoys me too :sad: especially when gay people I know say that. They take the mick so to speak, then don't realise that actually in a way it's relating to what they've most likely gone through and trying to help others through it.

I've seen some interviews where he talks about it and I just want to reach through the screen and cuddle him :h: It's really good though to have someone famous who has recently gone through all that and someone you can actually relate to. I'm past that stage in life where I let them get me down, I'm hoping uni is different to school/college, but I really do think it helps people at school who are confused or getting bullied because of their sexuality :smile:

I took it the wrong way and ended up hurting someone because of it. Literally - he had a bloody nose :teehee: I've never felt so happy..... harsh I know :sad:

:coma: You are my new hero! Saved them all :h:

I'm going to make a Kurt/Chris folder :colonhash: :tongue:

They're all really really nice in there, just warped about their taste in men :h:

There's nowhere like enough girls though, it's all guys :sad: only 3/4 girls and 12/13 guys that post :tongue:

That is so cute! :colondollar:

:rofl: I'm lucky I ended up leaving school in year 8 and got taught at home (I went to 2 high schools and got it in both of them as well as primary school). The some idiots started on me in my final year of sixth form until they realised I was 2 years older than them and so significantly more awesome. I'll never forget the worst thing one of them said in primary school when I called them out for calling me things was 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me' because that was like a punch in the face...that's what people are supposed to use against bullies so for one to turn around and basically say what I'm saying to you shouldn't matter was so irritating. I should have punched her there and then.

/my weird childhood history

I know, I've been on the LGBT thread a few times and there's so few girls I give up. How am I supposed to get virtual dates if it's all guys in there?
Original post by Ambs

TSR is really slow for me, that's even worse than Tumblr going down!

You ARE going to pass out during season 2, I just know it for sure! And going from the things you said I know you'll be in love with the storyline as well :biggrin:

TSR is slow for me too :sad:

And I think I will :yes: I can't wait :awesome:

Just up to the bit where Artie walks for the first time, my god the man can dance! He's amazing! I find him really cute in a geeky kinda way :tongue: Not a patch Kurt though :no:

I'm waiting for SNL to come on at 4.30 our time this morning. Chris is in a sketch apparently.

I would stay up for that, but I'll be tired by then :tongue: I'll youtube it :h:

Trying to get my boyfriend in to Glee now, he's not having it so far though :tongue:

Told him I'd subject him to numerous musical numbers and dances until he does watch it though :wink: That might convince him........

I tried to get my sister into it by showing her Darren Criss but she just developed a crush on Chris from an interview I showed her and says she only likes him outside the show so that didn't help. He should get into it if you show him season 2. Show him the Valentine's ep, that's just amazing :love: oh, and Original Song when you get to that. There's so many good season 2 eps.
Reply 5329
:rofl: I'm lucky I ended up leaving school in year 8 and got taught at home (I went to 2 high schools and got it in both of them as well as primary school). The some idiots started on me in my final year of sixth form until they realised I was 2 years older than them and so significantly more awesome. I'll never forget the worst thing one of them said in primary school when I called them out for calling me things was 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me' because that was like a punch in the face...that's what people are supposed to use against bullies so for one to turn around and basically say what I'm saying to you shouldn't matter was so irritating. I should have punched her there and then.

I know, I've been on the LGBT thread a few times and there's so few girls I give up. How am I supposed to get virtual dates if it's all guys in there?

:hugs:

BiB: I know right? :colonhash:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
:hugs:

BiB: I know right? :colonhash:

Glad someone agrees :hugs:
Rent downloaded so what do I do? Skip right to take me or leave me :woo:
Reply 5332
Guys... Somebody posted this on tumblr under the heading "Eurovision"..

Spoiler

I didn't actually watch it though.. Will watch it on iPlayer later...

IS THIS PHOTO REAL?!?!?!

I need to know.. NOW!

Oh and this is so true:

Spoiler

Reply 5333

:rofl:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

IS THIS PHOTO REAL?!?!?!

I need to know.. NOW!

Oh and this is so true:

Spoiler

It's not real :sad: so many manips on tumblr.

:rofl: at the second one.
OMG Wes in Rent :woo:

Night diamonddust :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Whenever it happens I'm like this:

TSR is really slow for me, that's even worse than Tumblr going down!

Let's hope so :coma:
Haha :biggrin: I think the only thing keeping you is the fact that Darren is straight, no? :tongue:

No, it was in another fic people on Tumblr were raving about. It was DISGUSTING, even though I didn't finish it.

You mean Darren's livestream being better than (most) sex? It is :dontknow: Or perhaps I'm just having it with the wrong people :lolwut: :tongue:

Yep. Sometimes I wish I could be a gay man and a woman at the same time... I don't know how that would work, nor do I want to! I want them booooth! I need a frigging boyfriend haha! Then I'll stop lusting after men I'll never meet!

The new kid (hee hee) needs to hear the full livestream story haha! But yes, that's what I meant! :biggrin:

You ARE going to pass out during season 2, I just know it for sure! And going from the things you said I know you'll be in love with the storyline as well :biggrin:

Why does he do this... liferuiner!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh yay, if you know who Darren is I can spam pictures of him! :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan
Lots of Chris/Kurt in this post!!!

Spoiler

How did you know my favourite pictures?? The last two.... :coma: and the first one.... :drool:.

Ok I found this and :rofl: DAYYYMN Darren!

Spoiler

Reply 5337
It's not real :sad: so many manips on tumblr.

:rofl: at the second one.

Bugger...

You should have smacked that bitch on the spot :yes:. I hate homophobes with a passion, although in my experience from school they're the biggest gays themselves :tongue:

And there are a few girls in the LGBT threads :smile: and the guys are all super friendly even if you don't get a date from them :h: :tongue:

He should get into it if you show him season 2. Show him the Valentine's ep, that's just amazing :love: oh, and Original Song when you get to that. There's so many good season 2 eps.

I think once I'm totally up to date with all the episodes I'll pick the one that suits him best and force him to watch it :colone:. I think he'll like it :tongue: he just won't admit it :colondollar:

Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

IS THIS PHOTO REAL?!?!?!

I need to know.. NOW!

Oh and this is so true:

Spoiler

:rofl: That Eurovision picture!

I don't think that photo is real, Darren's t-shirt is so obviously photoshopped :tongue:

And he does rock that look :yes: both of them do!

Original post by Hravan

:rofl:

That Chris quote :h: That is fantastic, it's why I think he's so awesome :tongue: Sums up his attitude to everything :h:
Reply 5339
I want to go to Disneyland now.

I've never been. :cry:

I did watch the fireworks from outside the front gate in LA. But that's as close as I have ever got.. :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending