Scroll to see replies

Reply 5340
This is hilarious!

Spoiler

:rofl:
Original post by Hravan
I want to go to Disneyland now.

I've never been. :cry:

I did watch the fireworks from outside the front gate in LA. But that's as close as I have ever got.. :sad:

I've been to all the disneyland parks in Flordia :teehee:

I expected to hate them, but they are so much fun :h:

I actually liked Magic Kingdom the most :tongue: Just imagine you're 7 years old again and let go of all your worries/anything getting you down in life and it's amazing :h: It's like escapism in its' purest form :tongue: Nothing beats getting the autograph of Micky Mouse :h:
Original post by Hravan
This is hilarious!

Spoiler

:rofl: Brilliant *in to the Chris folder* :tongue:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
This is hilarious!

Spoiler

OMFG
Original post by diamonddust

I think I'm going to cave and try going to sleep now. Love you all my pretties! :biggrin:

Goodnight! :smile: :h:
Original post by e hine e
OMG Wes in Rent :woo:

Night diamonddust :biggrin:

He confuses my brain so much! He's so serious as Wes and then in Rent it's like hello campness! Must be that thing called acting... :tongue: :rolleyes:

OMG I've just had a thought... you know how you and Hravan were just talking about the lack of girls in the LBGT forum? You two should totally have a Glate (*made that up*) /matchmaker :tongue: :awesome:

Or you can just ignore me! :biggrin:

There should be a TSR dating site! How else are single people with no lives going to meet anyone? :tongue: Not talking about anyone on here... *cough* apart from myself... *cough* :biggrin:
Hravan
X

OMG that Criss Colfer manip... so cute! And

Spoiler

:rofl: Will the LOLZ ever end???
i'v been to the disneyland in paris but that is supposed to be rubbish compared to the one in florida.
Reply 5347
Tumblr is down again... :colonhash:

until it is back again...
I'm addicted to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H32jyrIYUbo since ddust posted it. Telly needs a permanent role on Glee.
Original post by Hravan
I want to go to Disneyland now.

I've never been. :cry:

I did watch the fireworks from outside the front gate in LA. But that's as close as I have ever got.. :sad:

I've never been either!

Original post by Hravan
This is hilarious!

Spoiler

:cry: :rofl: OMG! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

On that note, I'm really off to bed! :biggrin:

:hugs:

XXXXX
Reply 5350
Original post by Hravan
This is hilarious!

Spoiler

:rofl: :biggrin:

That Disneyland quote is a w e s o m e.
He confuses my brain so much! He's so serious as Wes and then in Rent it's like hello campness! Must be that thing called acting... :tongue: :rolleyes:

OMG I've just had a thought... you know how you and Hravan were just talking about the lack of girls in the LBGT forum? You two should totally have a Glate (*made that up*) /matchmaker :tongue: :awesome:

There should be a TSR dating site! How else are single people with no lives going to meet anyone? :tongue: Not talking about anyone on here... *cough* apart from myself... *cough* :biggrin:

Spoiler

He never set my gaydar off until I saw him doing Rent. He was the only Wabler who didn't ring it.

Stop trying to be Cilla Black, you're making me blush :ninja: there should be a dating site though, it would be awesome :woo:

I've used :woo: too many times tonight but I don't care.

I've never been to Disneyland either :cry: I love disney in general though, when I'm in the Disney store I like to pretend it's disneyland.
Original post by Kershivo

i'v been to the disneyland in paris but that is supposed to be rubbish compared to the one in florida.

I'd take any :yep:

Paris is poor :sad: Flordia is amazing :awesome:

I'm addicted to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H32jyrIYUbo since ddust posted it. Telly needs a permanent role on Glee.

That. is. amazing :awesome: Thankyou for posting it :h:

On that note, I'm really off to bed! :biggrin:

:hugs:

XXXXX

Goodnight for real this time! :smile: :hugs:
Reply 5354

Spoiler

Apart from you guys I never really wanted to meet a TSRian though. And unfortunately I'm not bi, so I couldn't date you guys either :sad: Glee and this thread make me feel incredibly boring for being heterosexual :tongue:

I haven't even been there, even though my parents promised they'd take me there when I got my tonsils out. I think they hoped I'd forget about it until I was too old to go but I still remind them of it every now and then :tongue:
Watching the GaGa episode :awesome: :love: Amazing.
Original post by neillya1

Original post by neillya1
Watching the GaGa episode :awesome: :love: Amazing.

I love Bad Romance in that :woo: also Poker face but that seems to be a love/hate version from what I've seen.
Reply 5357

I want one. :colonhash:

And I haven't even watched Star Wars. I just want that backpack.
I love Bad Romance in that :woo: also Poker face but that seems to be a love/hate version from what I've seen.

:awesome: Poker Face is AMAZING in it! Must be the most played song on my iPod :tongue: I'm definitely in the "love" camp :tongue:

Any Gaga song is amazing when sung by people that can sing well :h:

She was amazing on Graham Norton :teeth: :tongue:

Original post by Hravan

I want one, really badly :tongue:

It's a backback?! I want one more! I thought it was a cuddly toy :tongue: It's so cute :h:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

It said it's unavailable on tumlr :frown: or it could've become Chris' alternative to the pink glasses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending