The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neillya1
:awesome: Poker Face is AMAZING in it! Must be the most played song on my iPod :tongue: I'm definitely in the "love" camp :tongue:

Any Gaga song is amazing when sung by people that can sing well :h:

She was amazing on Graham Norton :teeth: :tongue:

I want one, really badly :tongue:

It's a backback?! I want one more! I thought it was a cuddly toy :tongue: It's so cute :h:

I missed her on Graham Norton, I usually watch that but missed it then I saw on twitter she was on and I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOO'.
i couldnt help myself and watched the next 2 episodes on the internet after watching the gaga episiode...i just couldnt wait to see what happened
Reply 5362
I'm tempted to stay awake and watch SNL... It's on in about 2 hours I think....
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

It is and I am. Stay up with me!! It's no fun spamming by yourself. Hope it's good and worth staying up for.
Original post by e hine e
I missed her on Graham Norton, I usually watch that but missed it then I saw on twitter she was on and I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOO'.

iPlayer it for sure :yes: She was amazing :h:

Then again, I think she's a godess so I might be being biased :tongue:

Original post by Hravan

Or alternatively go to bed and youtube it in the morning? :tongue:
Depends how tired you are :h:
Reply 5365
iPlayer it for sure :yes: She was amazing :h:

Then again, I think she's a godess so I might be being biased :tongue:

Or alternatively go to bed and youtube it in the morning? :tongue:
Depends how tired you are :h:

But I've tried to find things from SNL on youtube in Sunday afternoon/Monday morning and they haven't been posted.. :cry:

Randomly.... Anybody know what's on NBC right now? I want to know what programme I'm watching right now...
Reply 5366
Original post by diamonddust
Yep. Sometimes I wish I could be a gay man and a woman at the same time... I don't know how that would work, nor do I want to! I want them booooth! I need a frigging boyfriend haha! Then I'll stop lusting after men I'll never meet!

The new kid (hee hee) needs to hear the full livestream story haha! But yes, that's what I meant!

Ok I found this and :rofl: DAYYYMN Darren!

Spoiler

Missed this - you quoted me inside the post and I was wondering why you weren't saying anything :tongue:

I think the ideal solution would be Chris announcing to the world that he's bi :yep:

I don't think a boyfriend would help much, to be honest. Last time I went on a date of sorts I was completely unimpressed because he wasn't even remotely as cool/talented/hot/awesome as DCriss :sad:

You haven't even heard the end of that embarrassing story; he asked me if it was true :facepalm2: It's been weeks so I thought he'd forgotten all about it, but when we were alone earlier this week he asked if I was serious. I just said that OF COURSE it was a joke and he completely rocked my world. I hope he believed it :teehee:
Original post by Hravan
But I've tried to find things from SNL on youtube in Sunday afternoon/Monday morning and they haven't been posted.. :cry:

Randomly.... Anybody know what's on NBC right now? I want to know what programme I'm watching right now...

You're watching Law & Order :h: http://www.nbc.com/schedule/

If it won't be on Youtube, then watch it :yes:
Reply 5368
Night people! TSR is taking aaaages to load and it's nearing 4 am here. If my parents would know they'd kick me out of the house.

Love you guys :hugs: Good night (in case you ever decide to go to bed)! :tongue:
Someone will post it on tumblr but I happen to be staying up anyway so I might as well catch it :woo: he'd better be funny on it.
Watching Finn and Kurt have a bitch fight when Finn realises Kurt has a crush on him :teehee:

I'd share Kurts' room any way :perv: Finn should be more greatful :h:
Reply 5371
You're watching Law & Order :h: http://www.nbc.com/schedule/

If it won't be on Youtube, then watch it :yes:

Ah thank you!

No wonder I don't like it.. It's Law and Order: LA :colonhash:

But SVU is up next!!!! :woo:
Original post by Ambs
Night people! TSR is taking aaaages to load and it's nearing 4 am here. If my parents would know they'd kick me out of the house.

Love you guys :hugs: Good night (in case you ever decide to go to bed)! :tongue:

Goodnight! :hugs: Sleep well :h:

Original post by Hravan
Ah thank you!

I don't like Law & Order :tongue: Any of them :tongue:

I think I'll head off to bed in 20 mins or so when this episode finishes :awesome: Getting a bit tired :tongue:
Original post by Hravan
Ah thank you!

If you miss SNL I'd imagine the Chris bit will be up on here tomorrow: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/

:smile:

Can't be sure though :tongue:
Reply 5374

I don't like Law & Order :tongue: Any of them :tongue:

I think I'll head off to bed in 20 mins or so when this episode finishes :awesome: Getting a bit tired :tongue:

Actually.. It's Law and Order: Criminal Intent that I love. But only the earlier seasons with the eye candy in them... :fan:
(Well he's still in them but he's old now :sad: )
Original post by e hine e
He never set my gaydar off until I saw him doing Rent. He was the only Wabler who didn't ring it.

Stop trying to be Cilla Black, you're making me blush :ninja: there should be a dating site though, it would be awesome :woo:

I've used :woo: too many times tonight but I don't care.

I've never been to Disneyland either :cry: I love disney in general though, when I'm in the Disney store I like to pretend it's disneyland.

:rofl: I'm still shocked that Riker's straight! :tongue: Darren doesn't set my gaydar off... :tongue:

Paris is poor :sad: Flordia is amazing :awesome:

That. is. amazing :awesome: Thankyou for posting it :h:

Goodnight for real this time! :smile: :hugs:

Still here... :ninja: I just can't move!
Original post by Ambs
Apart from you guys I never really wanted to meet a TSRian though. And unfortunately I'm not bi, so I couldn't date you guys either :sad: Glee and this thread make me feel incredibly boring for being heterosexual :tongue:

I haven't even been there, even though my parents promised they'd take me there when I got my tonsils out. I think they hoped I'd forget about it until I was too old to go but I still remind them of it every now and then :tongue:

I feel asexual most of the time! Then I perve on Darren and Chris and remember I'm not! :teehee: I'm totally a baby penguin though! :tongue: :colondollar:

You're right! The perfect solution would be Chris being bi! :biggrin:

And lol at your ex! You're so nice trying not to bruise his ego haha! :biggrin:

Night. I'm saying this for the last time now! :laugh:
Reply 5376
Yeah I'm not staying up.

I can't deal with the adverts. :colonhash:

Also means that I won't be livestreaming Glee but I can't really do that either (I have exams on the next two Wednesdays..)
Original post by Hravan
Actually.. It's Law and Order: Criminal Intent that I love. But only the earlier seasons with the eye candy in them... :fan:
(Well he's still in them but he's old now :sad: )

Eye candy you say? I may have to watch it then, you all seem to have pretty good taste around here :colondollar:

Anyway I'm off to bed now :h: Goodnight! :smile:

I shall be back once I'm up to speed with series 2 so I don't accidentally see any spoilers :h:

See you all in a few days! :hugs:
Original post by diamonddust

You're right! The perfect solution would be Chris being bi! :biggrin:

Night. I'm saying this for the last time now! :laugh:

Ahem, gay Chris is fine thank you :hmmm: :tongue: Bi-Chris means more competition :awesome:

Night :ninja: Again :tongue:

Original post by Hravan
Yeah I'm not staying up.

I can't deal with the adverts. :colonhash:

Also means that I won't be livestreaming Glee but I can't really do that either (I have exams on the next two Wednesdays..)

American adverts :colonhash: I can't stand them. "Infomercials!"... ewww......

Good luck in exams!! :smile:

Night for real now everyone :h:
Reply 5379
Eye candy you say? I may have to watch it then, you all seem to have pretty good taste around here :colondollar:

Anyway I'm off to bed now :h: Goodnight! :smile:

I shall be back once I'm up to speed with series 2 so I don't accidentally see any spoilers :h:

See you all in a few days! :hugs:

Ummm... Well not really eye candy. More guy that you don't why but you find him fascinating and would definitely not say no.
But he doesn't really look it. It's more the character... :daydreaming:

Bye! :hello:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending