The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dey mirin
Reply 2
can i receive a proper answer please explaining why there is obsession with him, not 'u mirin' or 'u jelly' :rolleyes:
Reply 3
I have never heard of Zyzz.
i do not understand the fascination with this individual either :|

however, seeing as i do not consider him at all aesthetically pleasing, i am able to disregard any and all mention of him.
Who's Zyzz?
Latent homosexuality.
Reply 7
He's the son of Zeus, that's why. Plain and simple. A god among men.
Reply 8
If you think people on here are obssessed then you clearly haven't been on other forums....
(edited 12 years ago)
Because he went from being really skinny to having girls throwing themselves at him.

Sure, he took steroids and isn't really that big. But girls thrown themselves at him now. That's why so many skinny guys like him.
Beats me. All these threads just started popping up a couple of months ago, until then I'd never heard of him. Nor do I particularly wish to hear about him any more. All the threads and pics have done is to portray him as an arrogant, self-obsessed vain bully, so whoever's behind it isn't exactly doing a good job of promoting him. Certain male members on here appear to be obsessed, so either they're actually in love with him or he's using alternative identities to try and make himself look better!
Reply 11
Original post by Smack
Because he went from being really skinny to having girls throwing themselves at him.

Sure, he took steroids and isn't really that big. But girls thrown themselves at him now. That's why so many skinny guys like him.

he is pretty big compared to most guys. maybe not in the bodybuilding world but to your average guy, he is big.

so do girls like bigger guys? is that what you are saying?
Reply 12
He just embodies certain popular attitudes and ideals held by the teenagers on BB.com. He's practically a meme. I don't think there's really an obsession with him on this forum, although some of the guys who post on BB.com Misc seem to be 'fans'. I'm sure he's very impressive if you're under 18 and struggle with girls.
lol... :lolwut: I don't think so.
Reply 14
Cos they're Mad Mirin Merlins, thats why..
(edited 12 years ago)
You mirin brah?
Reply 16
Hes the God of all weedy victims of bullying and TSR is full of nerdy males

= match made in heaven

most of his admirers seem to be stuck in 2009 this **** is SO old

and why the **** are you English idiots speaking in Aussie vernacular any way? SMH youre probably from some ****ty two-man town in Cumbria and you say crap like ganga
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Mr. Fox
He just embodies certain popular attitudes and ideals held by the teenagers on BB.com. He's practically a meme. I don't think there's really an obsession with him on this forum, although some of the guys who post on BB.com Misc seem to be 'fans'. I'm sure he's very impressive if you're under 18 and struggle with girls.

i dont struggle with girls. i am comfortable around them but i am barely around girls or talking to them so i am a virgin at 20.
Original post by Anya~

= match made in heaven

and why the **** are you English idiots speaking in Aussie vernacular any way? SMH youre probably from some ****ty two-man town in Cumbria and you say crap like ganga
u mad
Reply 19
Original post by Anya~

= match made in heaven

LOL at this american.

Latest