The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5500
Original post by e hine e
Please tell me you didn't really say that. I've been in the position of laughing at Glee while outside, if I think about most of the gifs on tumblr I just start grinning like an idiot. I started doing it just before an important meeting I had to go to and I had to think of so many miserable things to stop myself laughing in there.

They knew me.. They didn't know it was related to Glee but they're used to my kind of crazy.... So it wasn't a random stranger that I said it to :tongue:
Original post by Hravan
I was thinking last night about buying an iPad.

Purely so I can load a **** load of Glee gifs onto it and pull it out and show the appropriate one for whichever situation I'm in...

:rofl:

I approve of that.

Original post by neillya1
I really want 1. that Tshirt and 2. My hair done like that :h:

We found out where to buy those. I want the lebanese one. I found a bisexual one saying 'likes both' too :rofl:

His hair is awesome there.
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
They knew me.. They didn't know it was related to Glee but they're used to my kind of crazy.... So it wasn't a random stranger that I said it to :tongue:

thank god they already knew you were crazy. I can't believe you said 'undapper' out loud though.
Reply 5503
Supernatural time!

And then to ring up some person in the university to explain why I've missed my exams...
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I was thinking last night about buying an iPad.

Purely so I can load a **** load of Glee gifs onto it and pull it out and show the appropriate one for whichever situation I'm in...

hahaha win

We found out where to buy those. I want the lebanese one. I found a bisexual one saying 'likes both' too :rofl:

His hair is awesome there.

:eek: Where where where?!?!!?!?

And :yes: It is - want it dyed that colour too :h:

:eek: Where where where?!?!!?!?

And :yes: It is - want it dyed that colour too :h:

I'll try and find the link, I must have it bookmarked somewhere. Going through my bookmarks is like going through this thread history, I have pages of Darren Criss in London pages bookmarked from when we tried to get tickets, a Boyzone video from when I was convincing certain people that boyzone were better than spice girls :rofl:
guys, we need pictures of darren and chris' hair whorls
http://www.cracked.com/article_19194_6-intimate-details-you-can-tell-just-by-looking-at-someone_p2.html
I mean we know their respective sexualities but I really want to see if that applies to them
I was convincing certain people that boyzone were better than spice girls

:hmmm: :no:
Original post by museobsessed
http://www.cracked.com/article_19194_6-intimate-details-you-can-tell-just-by-looking-at-someone_p2.html
I mean we know their respective sexualities but I really want to see if that applies to them

My ring finger is longer than my index finger.
I'm right handed.
My hair whorl is counterclockwise though :awesome:

There must be a top-down picture of Chris' hair somewhere :tongue:

glad you agree!
I was the one she was trying to convince :p: she utterly failed. Spice Girls forever!!!

:sad: their new stuff was so good though!!

Not new, but awesome

glad you agree!
I was the one she was trying to convince :p: she utterly failed. Spice Girls forever!!!

:h:

Spice Girls were my childhood obsession, had the PS1 game and everything :awesome:

Looking back on it, it kinda makes sense how my parents knew I was gay before I came out :awesome:

Dance mats, Spice Girls, loving to have fakey tea-parties with the girl town the street :colondollar:
:sad: their new stuff was so good though!!

Not new, but awesome

I don't like them :sad: I like them as people, I just don't like their music :no:

They're better than Westlife though :colondollar:
:h:

Spice Girls were my childhood obsession, had the PS1 game and everything :awesome:

Looking back on it, it kinda makes sense how my parents knew I was gay before I came out :awesome:

Dance mats, Spice Girls, loving to have fakey tea-parties with the girl town the street :colondollar:

:rofl:

I don't like them :sad: I like them as people, I just don't like their music :no:

They're better than Westlife though :colondollar:

Well obviously.
I can't get

Spoiler

Reply 5516

Hmm...

On my left hand, my ring finger is a little bit longer than my index finger. On my right hand it's my ring finger is quite a bit longer than my index finger.
I'm left-handed.
I have no idea about my hair though :ahee:
One one hand my ring finger is longer, the other hand my index is longer :rofl: I've seen that before though and always been puzzled by mine. I take it to mean there was quite a balance of hormones when I was in the womb and I have equal masculine and feminine traits in me. Makes sense. I tend to think like a guy most of the time but I'm like totally a woman.
there are some born this way t shirts here, not quite the same as the ones we had before

http://www.zazzle.com/born+this+way+tshirts
I just came across an 'intense' roleplay without knowing it. What the eyes have seen can't be unseen.

I totally didn't need that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending