The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I look this awesome when I go shopping. Yes, I do :yep:

I know some of these were posted earlier but why can't they make Finn be more like Cory?

Also just seen the season 2 DVD isn't out until September. What kind of terribleness is this? What am I supposed to do over the summer?
Original post by e hine e

I look this awesome when I go shopping. Yes, I do :yep:

I know some of these were posted earlier but why can't they make Finn be more like Cory?

Also just seen the season 2 DVD isn't out until September. What kind of terribleness is this? What am I supposed to do over the summer?

*sigh* if only we could all be as beautiful as Dianna
yeh Cory is awesome! though he posts too much about candaian hockey teams on twitter :p:
which episode is on in the Uk tonight btw? born this way was last monday
at work today i was thinking about how much more I like Kurt in series 2. Remember series 1 and him fawning all over Finn? that wasn't cool and i'm glad they nipped all that in the bud in this series and Kurt realised he couldn't do the same thing to Sam. He has so much character development since the start
there are some born this way t shirts here, not quite the same as the ones we had before

http://www.zazzle.com/born+this+way+tshirts

Thankyou! :hugs: :five:

I'll +rep when TSR allows me to :h:

Edit: It's let me already :h:
Reply 5523
Original post by museobsessed

Rumours.

My least favourite episode EVER. (Well in terms of music.. A little bit of the plot was OK.)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Rumours.

My least favourite episode EVER. (Well in terms of music.. A little bit of the plot was OK.)

Oh :frown: I was hoping it wouldn't be rumours. not a big fleetwood mac fan. Lets hope the plot is OK
*sigh* if only we could all be as beautiful as Dianna
yeh Cory is awesome! though he posts too much about candaian hockey teams on twitter :p:
at work today i was thinking about how much more I like Kurt in series 2. Remember series 1 and him fawning all over Finn? that wasn't cool and i'm glad they nipped all that in the bud in this series and Kurt realised he couldn't do the same thing to Sam. He has so much character development since the start

I much prefer everything about season 2 but yes, Kurt is a lot better now. I did think people were unfair when they said he was creeping over Finn though, especially when Rachel was creeping over Finn and even Schue in practically the same way.

Original post by neillya1
Thankyou! :hugs: :five:

I'll +rep when TSR allows me to :h:

Edit: It's let me already :h:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Oh :frown: I was hoping it wouldn't be rumours. not a big fleetwood mac fan. Lets hope the plot is OK

I loved Rumours, I wasn't looking forward to it because I had no idea how they'd do songs from all one album but I loved the songs and I loved the plot. It was a nice, pretty lighthearted episode in my opinion. Some bits weren't light hearted but were very good :yep:

I much prefer everything about season 2 but yes, Kurt is a lot better now. I did think people were unfair when they said he was creeping over Finn though, especially when Rachel was creeping over Finn and even Schue in practically the same way.
I loved Rumours, I wasn't looking forward to it because I had no idea how they'd do songs from all one album but I loved the songs and I loved the plot. It was a nice, pretty lighthearted episode in my opinion. Some bits weren't light hearted but were very good :yep:

You make a valid point, people were being creepy left right and centre in series 1, not just Kurt
yay, you just made me a little bit more excited to watch it :biggrin: I mean I thought night of neglect was OK so fairly easily pleased

You make a valid point, people were being creepy left right and centre in series 1, not just Kurt
yay, you just made me a little bit more excited to watch it :biggrin: I mean I thought night of neglect was OK so fairly easily pleased

I liked Night of Neglect too after the first time I watched it, this is like that for me but with more plot. There were some hilarious bits in it. Plus a pretty good picture involving Finn and Kurt which I'll repost after it's aired. It amused me.
Reply 5528
I despised Rumours...

They completely murdered Fleetwood Mac...

I'm still angry about the bitch's screeching and Will's crooning.... Sets my teeth on edge :argh:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I despised Rumours...

They completely murdered Fleetwood Mac...

I'm still angry about the bitch's screeching and Will's crooning.... Sets my teeth on edge :argh:

:rofl: I'm never that keen on April and everyone knows how I feel about Will but I actually liked the other songs. Thought they fitted quite well in the episode.

Particularly liked

Spoiler

I'm actually really excited for tonight's ep :woo:

OMG just remembered tomorrow is the new US ep again. Next to last :frown: I can't believe this week's gone so quickly for me.
I finally got my ideal roleplays, 2 set in the future where klaine can get married and have babies and everything :woo:
Speaking of Naya

Speaking of Naya

I approve of this.

*saves forever*
Speaking of Naya

I.... I find that slightly creepy :colondollar:

I approve of this.

*saves forever*

haha, pity the "klaine approves" gif isn't suitable in this instance
Original post by neillya1
I.... I find that slightly creepy :colondollar:

It is from an episode so it isn't as creepy as it seems without an explanation for the outfit :rofl:

haha, pity the "klaine approves" gif isn't suitable in this instance

:rofl: I need to make a Brittany approves one.

This could work. I totally believe Rachel is bi for Santana.
Chris Colfer commentary about New York. I ******* love him for his Michelle Bachmann comment.

No real spoilers except for season 2 eps that have already aired.

http://nymag.com/arts/tv/upfronts/2011/chris-colfer-2011-5/

*goes to revise*

Quick Reply

Latest