The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I was just on Gleepedia looking at Sam and I KNEW I wasn't imagining it!
Exhibit A:
During Kurts performance of Le Jazz Hot the camera focus's on Sam as he licks his lips. Licking lips is said to be a psychological sign of interest. An argument points out that Sam could have simply been reacting to his environment- or something the actor Chord Overstreet did as a secondary action- which constitutes a question: Why include footage that was so blatantly obvious of a reaction?

It's so weird watching the early eps of season 2 when obvious Gay!Sam is obvious! I wish Ryan Murphy actually planned things out...
Original post by diamonddust

I was just on Gleepedia looking at Sam and I KNEW I wasn't imagining it!
Exhibit A:
During Kurts performance of Le Jazz Hot the camera focus's on Sam as he licks his lips. Licking lips is said to be a psychological sign of interest. An argument points out that Sam could have simply been reacting to his environment- or something the actor Chord Overstreet did as a secondary action- which constitutes a question: Why include footage that was so blatantly obvious of a reaction?

It's so weird watching the early eps of season 2 when obvious Gay!Sam is obvious! I wish Ryan Murphy actually planned things out...

I think they knew Sam wasn't gay, they were just putting things in to fool the viewers who assumed he was going to be Kurt's boyfriend. I think in the early stages of planning they thought that too but I think they'd changed their minds before filming began...

I think Max (NOT Karkofsky) is sort of cute in a teddy-bearish sort of way!
The wedding makes me cry! I haven't watched it since it aired. I wish I had a ND esque family of friends!

I can't say I agree, I think he's kind ugly :colondollar:

A ND-esque group of friends would be awesome :awesome:

I have some amazing friends now though, they just aren't in to singing and dancing :h: :tongue:
Why does April wear so much make up? It's irritating me.
Sue Sylvester
Artie
Songbird
Lord Tubbington

Current UK trends on twitter.

We can get that but we can't get 'they kissed'? What the hell.
Telly Leung interview.
http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=entertainment&sc=television&sc3=&id=119663&pf=1
Can't believe Wes' surname is... Montgomery.
I'm thinking of Mr. Burns.
Major love for the narrator at the start:

"So it used to be like, a love triangle but now it's like a love pentagon or something"

:rofl:
Telly Leung interview.
http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?ch=entertainment&sc=television&sc3=&id=119663&pf=1
Can't believe Wes' surname is... Montgomery.
I'm thinking of Mr. Burns.

He has a surname?? Remind me to read/watch that tomorrow. I have a headache so I'm going to bed soon :frown:

Original post by neillya1
Major love for the narrator at the start:

"So it used to be like, a love triangle but now it's like a love pentagon or something"

I was laughing for ages over that. I even retold it to my mum who had no idea what I was on about.
Original post by e hine e

I was laughing for ages over that. I even retold it to my mum who had no idea what I was on about.

Just watching Blaine trying to sing to Jeremiah in the GAP store :teehee:

When he puts those pink wayfarers on :coma:

Just watching Blaine trying to sing to Jeremiah in the GAP store :teehee:

When he puts those pink wayfarers on :coma:

The infamous GAP attack :rofl: I love that. I also love Kurt outside the store. I love that whole episode. Oh god, now I have to go watch that episode.
There are some amazing roleplays right now on tumblr (and people should so join some when exams are over, they make time go so fast even if most of the time I have no idea what I'm typing about). One where the Glee club are in the Big Brother house with other contestants (they don't know each other beforehand). And a Disney/Glee crossover.
The infamous GAP attack :rofl: I love that. I also love Kurt outside the store. I love that whole episode. Oh god, now I have to go watch that episode.

:yes: You do!

I love how Kurt has developed in season 2, he's less self centred and bitchy and much more witty and mature :tongue:

Plus hotter :drool:
There are some amazing roleplays right now on tumblr (and people should so join some when exams are over, they make time go so fast even if most of the time I have no idea what I'm typing about). One where the Glee club are in the Big Brother house with other contestants (they don't know each other beforehand). And a Disney/Glee crossover.

What are these roleplays people talk about? Sound interesting :smile:

What are these roleplays people talk about? Sound interesting :smile:

You play a character from Glee and you can write as though it's their tumblr but you also 'para' with other characters where you're basically writing fan fiction but you write one paragraph, someone else writes another, then you write one etc etc.

They're difficult to follow unless you're in them most of the time because of how tumblr works but this is one.

http://missingyourinsanityhummel.tumblr.com
Thanks for all the Darren Criss pics over the past number of pages, guys :biggrin: I spent the day playing that Italian song he sings to my fellow Gleeks/DCriss fans so we could all die of joy. It was much better than revision :smile:

(oh, and my crazy friend made me change her contact name in my iPhone to Blaine so that she could text me saying courage and I'd screenshot it for her background. Then she wouldn't stop texting me pretending to be Blaine! :s-smilie: )
Original post by shinobi93

Original post by shinobi93
Thanks for all the Darren Criss pics over the past number of pages, guys :biggrin: I spent the day playing that Italian song he sings to my fellow Gleeks/DCriss fans so we could all die of joy. It was much better than revision :smile:

(oh, and my crazy friend made me change her contact name in my iPhone to Blaine so that she could text me saying courage and I'd screenshot it for her background. Then she wouldn't stop texting me pretending to be Blaine! :s-smilie: )

:rofl: I know another person who did that so they could have 'courage' on it.

I think I'm the only person who only played the italian song once. I had to go back to watching Rent :party:
You play a character from Glee and you can write as though it's their tumblr but you also 'para' with other characters where you're basically writing fan fiction but you write one paragraph, someone else writes another, then you write one etc etc.

They're difficult to follow unless you're in them most of the time because of how tumblr works but this is one.

http://missingyourinsanityhummel.tumblr.com

Ahhh I think I get it! :smile:

Sounds cool, but I'm a crap writer :tongue:

Makes a good read though :h:

Ahhh I think I get it! :smile:

Sounds cool, but I'm a crap writer :tongue:

Makes a good read though :h:

I was so worried about going for one at first because I didn't want people reading my writing and thinking it was terrible but now I do it all the time. You need to be careful though, some are a little more risque like this

http://musicalblaine.tumblr.com/

The person who writes that one is the Blaine to my Kurt in 3 of my roleplays and I know Klaine lost their virginities on there last night. I'm yet to lose my roleplay virginity and I doubt I will be anytime soon.
I was so worried about going for one at first because I didn't want people reading my writing and thinking it was terrible but now I do it all the time. You need to be careful though, some are a little more risque like this

http://musicalblaine.tumblr.com/

The person who writes that one is the Blaine to my Kurt in 3 of my roleplays and I know Klaine lost their virginities on there last night. I'm yet to lose my roleplay virginity and I doubt I will be anytime soon.

:teehee: Bit risque, I'd feel a little wrong writing like that - I always see Kurt as really innocent :colondollar:

:teehee: Bit risque, I'd feel a little wrong writing like that - I always see Kurt as really innocent :colondollar:

yeah, I couldn't write it. Especially not while they're still at school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending