The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Looks like advantage Welsh sides then, which is great. But we know Cardiff can bottle it, and Swansea still have a lot to do, despite as i said before i think we should do it.
Exeter City have signed former Swansea striker Guillem Bauza on a free transfer.

I think it's a massive coup for them and representative of the excellent season they've had, despite being expected to struggle in League One.
Original post by Tricky_Tree
That doesn't surprise me, no offence. I'm sure he would get a job at a top Championship club based on what he has done in the past 12 months or so..

Yep, I didn't really want him anyway to be honest.
Is there actually any MK Dons fans in their stadium against Peterborough?
Original post by Rock Fan

A better question would be, are there any MK Dons fans full stop? Who in their right mind would support such a repulsive, abhorrent little club like that?

Every part of me wishes we give them a right seeing to on the return leg at London Road. Injustice has been served if they achieve any form of success. Ever.
Season ticket for QPR next season hopefully. That's if I'm quick enough to get a couple!

Yes, I was there, as was around 8000 MK fans.

Original post by LiamTheKook
A better question would be, are there any MK Dons fans full stop? Who in their right mind would support such a repulsive, abhorrent little club like that?

Again yes. And I support them as I live in MK and so they are my local team.
Original post by alex_hk90
Again yes. And I support them as I live in MK and so they are my local team.

My condolences.
Going to the pub with my mate to watch Nottingham Forest v Swansea tomorrow, I personally hope Nottingham Forest don't blow it again in the play offs.
Going to the pub with my mate to watch Nottingham Forest v Swansea tomorrow, I personally hope Nottingham Forest don't blow it again in the play offs.

I think we'll be okay, most the fans seem pretty positive despite virtually every opposition fan and the media writing us off..BELIEVE
If you guys beat us, you will win it imo. I actually think the winners of this game will go up now. I can only see nerves failing it for Swansea. They've proven how good their home record is against the big teams this season. If they play like those games then we should win by 1 or 2.
It's all Reading's.
Oh Forest, I wanted you to come up. :frown:
you reds

we wont get a goal in the next 10 mins. its over i'm afraid
Unlucky Forest, you seemed so close at the end fair play. But we are going to Wembley!! Stage 1 complete!
Original post by Gob Bluth
Unlucky Forest, you seemed so close at the end fair play. But we are going to Wembley!! Stage 1 complete!

congrats, i would rather see swansea in the prem than cardiff or reading so good luck
Original post by Palbert
congrats, i would rather see swansea in the prem than cardiff or reading so good luck

Thanks, looking forward to two weeks today. Going to be a nailbiter. The thought of an all Welsh final is one step closer now. i thought Reading would do it, but with it being 0-0 on agg with Cardiff at home i think it's anyone's game now. So please for the team anyway! All the best next season to Forest, gutting to have another play off failure :frown:
Unlucky forest - so close. Probably should have had 2 penalties too (shirt pull in the first half, and handball right at the end), but at the end of the day Swansea got the first two goals and that was that really.

Just hope we can win tomorrow now, couldn't stomach swansea being there and us not.
Reply 6038
Shame about forest... Oh well. Let's hope cardiff go through. That'll be a right corker at wembley.
Reading are our last hope.

Latest