The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I is busy admiring, k?
Hmm. Let me see. Ronnie coming in and disrupting celebrations at very end of episode? Place bets now, folks.
Good word word is good
Did they just leave Tommy upstairs while they were in the Vic? DO THESE PEOPLE NEVER LEARN?!
Reply 8264
Mercy man, this aint Nollywood :rofl3:
Reply 8265
Michael is so creepy. Blegh. Ian is :facepalm:
Fun fact of the day : The christening scenes were filmed in my school's chapel. :h:
Reply 8267
What was that little Kat/Jean thing about then? :erm:
omg ronnie looked like some ghost at the end :redface:
Wtf were those zebra pyjamas?!

Also, how smug must the person in the Eastenders offices have been when they realised that Kat spells out Kat-Alfie-Tommy :p:
Michael - I know we are suppose to wonder what happen to the character to make him this cold but I'm not interested at all and would rather he left.

Jack - Wish he'd stop moaning about losing James and be a dad to the other 10 or so children he fathered :rolleyes: He's so pointless without Ronnie now

Roxy - Is she the world's oldest teenager? She only wants Ronnie out so she doesn't have to do things for herself. She's another one who is a pointless character without Ronnie and her relationship with Michael isn't working.

Ian - :mad: :mad: I hate the way he is to Jane. Why would anyone in their right mind make him a godfather to their kid? Also he's put on so much weight :eek:

Kat & Alfie - It was great to see them happy with Tommy but I can't see that lasting with them living in Walford.
Jay & Abi - so adorable :love: I loved the fact that the only person to stand up to Phil Mitchell is a 14yr old school girl :biggrin:

Tommy - :cute:
Reply 8271
Ronnie had that smouldering 'I've just got out of jail' look. I liked it.
Reply 8272
Mercy is disgracing my country and traditional language aswell!!
Original post by BenjyK
Mercy man, this aint Nollywood :rofl3:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl:

i laughed so ****ing hard when she spoke nigerian hahahahhaah
sarah1991

did you see ronnie? :sexface:
Reply 8275
Original post by flowermaster91
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl:

i laughed so ****ing hard when she spoke nigerian hahahahhaah

She spoke Yuroba :hmmm:

Thete's loads of languages in Nigeria. :colonhash:
Original post by Yawn11
She spoke Yuroba :hmmm:

There's loads of languages in Nigeria. :colonhash:

ok ok soz :colonhash:
Reply 8277
Original post by Yawn11
Mercy is disgracing my country and traditional language aswell!!

LOL :rofl2: hahahahaha
:rofl2: At Abi attempting to appease Phil with dinner. Its like me trying to establish communication with a Silverback Gorilla using Skype. Not going to happen love. :rofl2:!!!
Original post by flowermaster91
did you see ronnie? :sexface:

yes i did :sexface: she's all mine :colone:

wonder when masood and jane are gonna get together :h:

Latest