The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by viksta1000
anyone know when we're expected to hear replies about this programme?

After the deadline (6th June). We won't hear anything before that!:smile:
Sorry I was talking about a different programme lol! Not sure when we will hear about this one.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by woods.vanessa

The deadline was the 1st May.

Don't tell me you haven't sent it off yet....
Original post by Competencies

That's a par.
Original post by Competencies

I was talking about the Morgan Stanley Open day not the JP Morgan programme.
Original post by therealOG
Don't tell me you haven't sent it off yet....

I've sent of the JP Morgan + Morgan Stanley apps they have different deadlines ... I was refering to the Morgan Stanley one in my previous post
I've sent of the JP Morgan + Morgan Stanley apps they have different deadlines ... I was refering to the Morgan Stanley one in my previous post

Is that the "female" one?
This thread is about the JP Morgan Schools Programme :tongue:
Is that the "female" one?
This thread is about the JP Morgan Schools Programme :tongue:

Yeah I realised I made a mistake I thought he was asking about another programme! Yeah there is a female one but there is another Open Day for everyone that I was talking about :smile:
Yeah I realised I made a mistake I thought he was asking about another programme! Yeah there is a female one but there is another Open Day for everyone that I was talking about :smile:

Could you post a link for the open day?

I thought you didn't want to go into IB?
Original post by i_hate_teeth
I thought you didn't want to go into IB?

Correction: I'm unsure about going into IB.

The open day comment was out of bored interest; I highly doubt I'll register for it...

Plus the link may be helpful for other users on this thread

I couldn't find a link but here's all the info you need to apply:

Morgan Stanley Open Day for Year 12/13 Students
An open day at our London offices, which provides an overview of our various divisions through interactive presentations and workshops. Participants will also get the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
Email your application(CV and cover letter) quoting “Open Day” to: graduaterecruitmenteurope@morgan stanley.com.
Correction: I'm unsure about going into IB.

The open day comment was out of bored interest; I highly doubt I'll register for it...

Plus the link may be helpful for other users on this thread

Anyone that wants more information about Morgan Stanley can go here http://www.purepotential.org/recruitment/morgan-stanley.
Reply 173
Original post by Black and Yellow
Anyone that wants more information about Morgan Stanley can go here http://www.purepotential.org/recruitment/morgan-stanley.

What do you think about the bit where they say we should mention pure potential in the covering letter :s Seems a bit strange to me. You wouldn't mention "I was googling around earlier for random open days and this one came up so I thought I'd apply" in your cover letter so why would you mention them?
Original post by tateco
What do you think about the bit where they say we should mention pure potential in the covering letter :s Seems a bit strange to me. You wouldn't mention "I was googling around earlier for random open days and this one came up so I thought I'd apply" in your cover letter so why would you mention them?

Don't, that is just to boost their own image.
Original post by tateco

Pure Potential run 6th form events so I assumed that it was merely a form of advertising and it provided positive feedback on their behalf whilst not doing much for me. I still get updates from them every so often, I don't get excited when I check my emails anymore.. :rolleyes:
So does anybody have any idea when we will hear back from JP Morgan, it has been a while since the deadline now, 21 days. I really hope I get on it, it would be such a good experience to see the trading floor at such an influential bank as JP Morgan.

Daniel
Reply 177
I received my confirmation for the Deloitte Insight Day. But does anyone have news about JP Morgan? I would love to know if I am accepted.... :wink:
Original post by Fiachen
I received my confirmation for the Deloitte Insight Day. But does anyone have news about JP Morgan? I would love to know if I am accepted.... :wink:

i also applied for that
but im not sure how any insight days would be of help to uni application?
yea.. does anyone know when we'll hear back?

also, is it true that only state school students will be picked..?
and im fretting as my covering letter was not so good,
what did everyone else wrote on their covering letter?
please do share..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending