Scroll to see replies

Reply 5620

*dapper hopefulness*

:teehee: :rofl:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
*dapper hopefulness*

:teehee: :rofl:

I've just been laughing so much to those it's unhealthy.

Also, this. The most stupid secret I've ever read.

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/post/5573087131/the-only-reason-karofsky-will-be-able-to-be-like
Reply 5622
Original post by e hine e
I've just been laughing so much to those it's unhealthy.

Also, this. The most stupid secret I've ever read.

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/post/5573087131/the-only-reason-karofsky-will-be-able-to-be-like

In response to what you wrote about it:

He's not in the cast list for tonight's ep :frown: still hoping for a miracle.

In the meantime...for those of you who are attracted to backs.

I'm attracted to his back! :ninja:
For puckurt lovers

Spoiler

Awwww! I just read the latest chapter of The Sting so now I'm thinking non Klaine compatible things! *note to brain* Shut up.

I want Blaine back. Where is he?? I need him in this episode. And the finale. OMG IT'S ENDING! HOW WILL I COPE? At least I'll be able to revise... /silver lining
Original post by Rickkkkk
NO. NO. Dont mention those horrible words. I havent thought about it until now :frown:
I am definately going to die during the

Spoiler

I'm sure theres a shorter word for that.
The only good thing to come of it is the slight possibility of the next potter musical being filmed (crosses fingers)

What can they even put in the next Potter musical? I swear they've covered pretty much all the books apart from the 3rd...
You've gone through episodes SO quickly!
Reply 5624
I think they changed Blaine's age to the same as Kurt's, 16. It's so funny, I think they were supposed to be 16 at the beginning of season 1 too :rofl: I love Glee continuity. Glee's just so good I don't care if they keep changing things.

Spoiler

I love Pizes but something tells me that won't last...

Spoiler

Yeah, they have enough characters which they dont use enough *cough* CHARICE *cough*
I was really gutted when Tina's I Follow Rivers was cut off, I love Lykke Li and I thought that she was doing really well :frown:
Haha, I loved those gifs :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

Awwww! I just read the latest chapter of The Sting so now I'm thinking non Klaine compatible things! *note to brain* Shut up.

I want Blaine back. Where is he?? I need him in this episode. And the finale. OMG IT'S ENDING! HOW WILL I COPE? At least I'll be able to revise... /silver lining

What can they even put in the next Potter musical? I swear they've covered pretty much all the books apart from the 3rd...

We both used Klaine approves at the same time :rofl:

I don't think he's in this one :frown: it's a disaster but I'm sure we'll live. It means they owe us more of him next season. I actually think they messed their planning up-they didn't think Klaine would be this big (clearly they live under some kind of rock) so they decided to cut him back after original songs and now all anyone wants is KLAINE!!
Reply 5626

I agree, but I love Harry Potter, I love the Starkid cast so i'm just hoping it'll happen :smile: They could find something else to do I guess :s-smilie:
Or they could do something about the next generation of wizards! (Lily, Albus Severus, James, Rose, etc)
Another reason why I Love Darren. He's a Harry Potter fan, Disney Lover, works for Glee, and is just generally amazing.
Who me? What do you mean?

Yeah, they have enough characters which they dont use enough *cough* CHARICE *cough*
I was really gutted when Tina's I Follow Rivers was cut off, I love Lykke Li and I thought that she was doing really well :frown:
Haha, I loved those gifs :biggrin:

I loved I Follow Rivers, I was so miffed. I wish they'd explore Sunshine some more. When she was in episode one I expected her to be in the whole season. They released her song for the finale (along with the others apart from one I think) but I'm stopping myself from listening. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep that up.
Yeah, revising is looking worse and worse, cause Glee's all I want to talk about right now :biggrin:
Yeah, I get you, I guess its good for them to start heading off, but it'll be so sad :frown:
It'll be awesome to see them in something else, but Glee started something great that noone else had really mastered and i'll be gutted to see it go.

Yeah, its not just Glee I want to see them in, I just want them to get the success that they deserve. Darren's got it, but Joey and Joe and Joe and Lauren and Bonnie (who is quite underrated) and just everyone else needs to just be seen as the stars they are :smile: Although I sort of want to keep them to myself, haha

Blaine's supposed to be one year older than Kurt, so I'm not sure how old that makes him. I really dont understand how they think they can pass them off as 16 though, I was just so confused when they said that about Lauren and Puck :s-smilie:

Spoiler

I agree with you! All the Starkids deserve fame. Especially Lauren and Joe and Joey and Dylan (HAVE YOU HEARD HIM??? OMG his voice is like... chocolate or something.) and everyone. They're all incredibly talented and creative. :love:

I refuse to watch Project Glee. I hate shows like that. I should be on it!
I like Pizes too.

Spoiler

I agree with you! All the Starkids deserve fame. Especially Lauren and Joe and Joey and Dylan (HAVE YOU HEARD HIM??? OMG his voice is like... chocolate or something.) and everyone. They're all incredibly talented and creative. :love:

I like Pizes too.

Spoiler

:rofl: my exact feelings about the glee project. If I'm not on it, no one should be :cool:

I really need to proof read things before I post on tumblr. I just leave whole words out, it's like I think them but I'm typing too quickly to actually type them. Makes fun reading.
You and that gif :rofl:

Also, one of my favourite couple-Klaine moments

I love that moment too! Blaine's all like 'You're a horrible person!' and Kurt's like 'Calm down, he's not worth it.' :love:
We both used Klaine approves at the same time :rofl:

I don't think he's in this one :frown: it's a disaster but I'm sure we'll live. It means they owe us more of him next season. I actually think they messed their planning up-they didn't think Klaine would be this big (clearly they live under some kind of rock) so they decided to cut him back after original songs and now all anyone wants is KLAINE!!

This thread is making us all psychic! :biggrin:
More Blaine! :love: It makes me sad that a) people actually hate him (WTF?) and b) every bit of his backstory we've heard so far is sad.

I agree, but I love Harry Potter, I love the Starkid cast so i'm just hoping it'll happen :smile: They could find something else to do I guess :s-smilie:
Or they could do something about the next generation of wizards! (Lily, Albus Severus, James, Rose, etc)
Another reason why I Love Darren. He's a Harry Potter fan, Disney Lover, works for Glee, and is just generally amazing.
Who me? What do you mean?

I meant you. :biggrin: You've gone through season 2 in days! :awesome:
And I'd hate if they did something with the next generation. I'm still disappointed that Rowling turned Lily the first into a Ginny esque Mary Sue!
I'm going to end up ranting about the epilogue and how nothing's changed and how the conditions are exactly right for a new Dark Lord to rise but I'll shut up. I'd be more interested in a prequel with Sirus, Snape, Lily, James, Wormtail etc. :tongue:
Darren's pretty much perfect!
*leaves for school*
Reply 5631

I like Pizes too.

Spoiler

Urm, I just checked Dylan (dont really know all their names, but know their characters when I see their face :smile:) and I agree, he is amazing. And when he held that note for ages, it sounded awesome :biggrin:
I havent really seen it, but I just checked out the website. Didnt know about it before today :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Reply 5632
I love that moment too! Blaine's all like 'You're a horrible person!' and Kurt's like 'Calm down, he's not worth it.' :love:

This thread is making us all psychic! :biggrin:
More Blaine! :love: It makes me sad that a) people actually hate him (WTF?) and b) every bit of his backstory we've heard so far is sad.

I meant you. :biggrin: You've gone through season 2 in days! :awesome:
And I'd hate if they did something with the next generation. I'm still disappointed that Rowling turned Lily the first into a Ginny esque Mary Sue!
I'm going to end up ranting about the epilogue and how nothing's changed and how the conditions are exactly right for a new Dark Lord to rise but I'll shut up. I'd be more interested in a prequel with Sirus, Snape, Lily, James, Wormtail etc. :tongue:
Darren's pretty much perfect!
*leaves for school*

Lawl :biggrin:. I was already watching season 2, but I just wasn't watching it live :biggrin:
People hate him? No. That cant be true. It's because they're JEALOUS.
Hmm, I agree, a prequel would work better, but they already went back in time once, so I wasnt sure :biggrin:
Have fun at school :smile:
Reply 5633
I loved I Follow Rivers, I was so miffed. I wish they'd explore Sunshine some more. When she was in episode one I expected her to be in the whole season. They released her song for the finale (along with the others apart from one I think) but I'm stopping myself from listening. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep that up.

I've listened to Pure Imagination for today already, but I had to restrain for the rest :biggrin:
I think it might ruin it, as most the songs fit into the stories :s-smilie: So stay strong!
My friend refuses to watch it on anything other than UK time and anytime I mention anything that hasnt happened in the UK when shes around, she starts *lalalalalalala*ing with her fingers in her ears xD

I've listened to Pure Imagination for today already, but I had to restrain for the rest :biggrin:

I think it might ruin it, as most the songs fit into the stories :s-smilie: So stay strong!
My friend refuses to watch it on anything other than UK time and anytime I mention anything that hasnt happened in the UK when shes around, she starts *lalalalalalala*ing with her fingers in her ears xD

Oh yeah, I already listened to that :yep: it's so good!

I know, especially with it being the last episode of the season I want to show I have at least a little bit of my willpower left. Only one week! I don't know if I want it to go slowly or quickly...

:rofl: I don't know how people wait anymore...plus it's so difficult to avoid spoilers, unless that's just because of me going on tumblr and coming on here.
Reply 5635
Oh yeah, I already listened to that :yep: it's so good!

I know, especially with it being the last episode of the season I want to show I have at least a little bit of my willpower left. Only one week! I don't know if I want it to go slowly or quickly...

:rofl: I don't know how people wait anymore...plus it's so difficult to avoid spoilers, unless that's just because of me going on tumblr and coming on here.

I have exams next week (well I have one this Friday too) so I most probably wont be able to watch it live D:
I'll have to check if the exam is on wednesday.
YES. NO EXAMS ON WEDNESDAY.
Sorry, I'm just being a bit strange here.
I really hope I have something to distract me after Glee's gone :frown:

I have exams next week (well I have one this Friday too) so I most probably wont be able to watch it live D:
I'll have to check if the exam is on wednesday.
YES. NO EXAMS ON WEDNESDAY.
Sorry, I'm just being a bit strange here.
I really hope I have something to distract me after Glee's gone :frown:

I'll be spamming with youtube videos of the Glee tour if that helps :woo:

There better be interviews and spoilers released every day over the summer.

I even thought about waiting for the finale to be aired here before watching it but I thought about it for about a second and decided against it.
Reply 5637
I'll be spamming with youtube videos of the Glee tour if that helps :woo:

There better be interviews and spoilers released every day over the summer.

I even thought about waiting for the finale to be aired here before watching it but I thought about it for about a second and decided against it.

Haha, it was totally out of the question for me :biggrin:
One of the tour dates for London is on my birthday, I would have went, but when I heard about those concerts, I was sort of not loving Glee for like a month. Regret it :frown:
Y'know, after I the Rocky Horror Glee Show, I thought the songs were really good, but then I actually watched the film (i'm a theatre newbie) and when I rewatched that Glee episode, I was sort of dissapointed :frown: The only song which I think was as good as the original was Touch A Touch A Touch A Me.
(Sorry, just was listening to Rose Tint My World, so wanted to vent)

Haha, it was totally out of the question for me :biggrin:
One of the tour dates for London is on my birthday, I would have went, but when I heard about those concerts, I was sort of not loving Glee for like a month. Regret it :frown:
Y'know, after I the Rocky Horror Glee Show, I thought the songs were really good, but then I actually watched the film (i'm a theatre newbie) and when I rewatched that Glee episode, I was sort of dissapointed :frown: The only song which I think was as good as the original was Touch A Touch A Touch A Me.
(Sorry, just was listening to Rose Tint My World, so wanted to vent)

I wasn't as in to Glee as I am now when the tickets came out so missed out on all the good seats :frown: so sad.

A lot of people were disappointed in the rocky horror ep (I've never seen the film) but I thought it was okay, the songs were fun and at least it made some people go and discover the musical I suppose. I think they literally did it as a high school glee club would do it, which toned it down a bit. I thought Kurt as Riff Raff was great.

I'm just watching Kurt's 'butch' phase from season 1. So funny :rofl:

A lot of people were disappointed in the rocky horror ep (I've never seen the film)

I didn't like it :sad: Toned it down way too much. I love the film, but it just didn't do it for me :sad:

Gutted I don't have tickets to see Glee, didn't really know about it when they went on sale :cry:

Anyway I've spent the morning singing to Glee songs since I'm home alone :h: Nothing cheers you up quite like that :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending