The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm on Sky, but still nooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's pathetic. I ****ing hate Sky :angry: First they make sure that not a single Premiership football match hasn't been shown on terrestrial TV for 20 years, now this :angry:

The shows profile will drop now, won't have nearly as many viewers. I mean think about it, how many of Glee's target audience have Sky? Most of them are probably students!

Still, can always watch it online I guess.

Also, watching Prom episode now :h:
Reply 5662

NONONNONONONONONONONO!!!! Half the people I know who watch glee dont have sky! I dont have sky! GRRRRR. ARGGGGGGGG.
Original post by neillya1
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm on Sky, but still nooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's pathetic. I ****ing hate Sky :angry: First they make sure that not a single Premiership football match hasn't been shown on terrestrial TV for 20 years, now this :angry:

The shows profile will drop now, won't have nearly as many viewers. I mean think about it, how many of Glee's target audience have Sky? Most of them are probably students!

Still, can always watch it online I guess.

Also, watching Prom episode now :h:

They're ruthlessly determined to make a monopoly over British broadcasting, I haaate BSkyB so much; not because them taking over will make a difference to me watching TV but just out of principal. Also, Channel 4 is awesome.
Eurgh, they covered Friday in the Prom episode? :sad:
Reply 5665
Eurgh, they covered Friday in the Prom episode? :sad:

That was my exact reaction! But some people liked it on here *glares*
Reply 5666
I liked parts of the Christmas episode, once again I thought the Sue/grinch storyline wasn't necessary. I liked Rachel's songs (as always, even though she does get too many) and I liked the Christmassy feel it gave me. That song made it though. I love Bills more than words can say. Sassy Blaine was very cool.

I was crying when Sam started crying :cry:

Enjoy the prom episode next :biggrin:

And the best part of these songs is that they're so sing-alongable :biggrin:
I just love singing along to Bills, Baby Its Cold Outside, Somewhere Only We Know.
But special mention to NOT ALONE :biggrin:
diamonddust, damn you for getting me addicted to Not Alone!
Original post by Rickkkkk

I didn't :no: :tongue:

Not sure if Prom Queen has aired in the UK yet so:

Spoiler

Other than that it was a good episode though :tongue:
Reply 5668

Spoiler

I think Prom aired yesserday.
Im really sad that Sue's getting worse and worse storylines every week, but I used to love her last season! She made it amazing. She's lost the cheerios now, so theres not really much left for her. And I dont really think Jane Lynch deserves that, she's great! Everytime I see her in something else (Like gueststarring in Friends or CSI) I get so excited!
I think Prom aired yesserday.
Im really sad that Sue's getting worse and worse storylines every week, but I used to love her last season! She made it amazing. She's lost the cheerios now, so theres not really much left for her. And I dont really think Jane Lynch deserves that, she's great! Everytime I see her in something else (Like gueststarring in Friends or CSI) I get so excited!

Yeah she was better in season 1. If it wasn't for the Kurt storyline season 2 would kidna suck, it's all about making love dodecahedrons or whatever :tongue:

Jane Lynch is just fantastic, whenever I see an interview with her I just crack up :rofl:

I had no idea she was gay :eek: I never would have guessed! Not that it matters at all, was just surprising to me :smile:

I've never seen her in anything else other than Glee :tongue: I do hope she gets better storylines though. She was so witty and funny at first, now its' getting silly. She needs the Cheerios back :yes:
Reply 5670
Yeah she was better in season 1. If it wasn't for the Kurt storyline season 2 would kidna suck, it's all about making love dodecahedrons or whatever :tongue:

Jane Lynch is just fantastic, whenever I see an interview with her I just crack up :rofl:

I had no idea she was gay :eek: I never would have guessed! Not that it matters at all, was just surprising to me :smile:

I've never seen her in anything else other than Glee :tongue: I do hope she gets better storylines though. She was so witty and funny at first, now its' getting silly. She needs the Cheerios back :yes:

Most of the relationships suck. Finn and Quinn's is fake.
Kartofsky and Santana is fake.
Tina and Mike get no screen time.
Love Emma, but Will is just getting on my nerves. It used to be okay when he was hot and awesome, but now hes just hot and a douche xD
Artie's alone.
Rachel's alone.
Mercedes is alone.
Sam's alone.
Brittany's alone.
You get my drift :biggrin: I really want the real awesome Sue back!
Most of the relationships suck. Finn and Quinn's is fake.
Kartofsky and Santana is fake.
Tina and Mike get no screen time.
Love Emma, but Will is just getting on my nerves. It used to be okay when he was hot and awesome, but now hes just hot and a douche xD
Artie's alone.
Rachel's alone.
Mercedes is alone.
Sam's alone.
Brittany's alone.
You get my drift :biggrin: I really want the real awesome Sue back!

Have you seen Prom Queen? Spoilered incase you haven't:

Spoiler

But it was FUN, FUN, FUN :woo:

Spoiler

Prom is airing next week so we're still spoilering for now

Spoiler

Reply 5673
Have you seen Prom Queen? Spoilered incase you haven't:

Spoiler

Yeah, i've seen prom queen :biggrin:
half of those are speculation though and probably wont happen :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 5674

To be honest, I thought it was sort of ridiculous. Artie's rapping almost made me die. (Not in a good way. In a cringe way.) Not even Sam could make that scene better.
Don't know if anyone watches any YouTube vlogs, but I was just watching one that was about the world apparently ending on Saturday and one of the things they said was "we'll never find out if New Directions win Nationals" :O I'm so glad the world isn't ending before next Tuesday! :biggrin:

Prom is airing next week so we're still spoilering for now

Spoiler

It was horrific horrific horrific... even if those aren't lyrics :tongue:

Spoiler

Yeah, i've seen prom queen :biggrin:
half of those are speculation though and probably wont happen :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 5677
Original post by shinobi93
Don't know if anyone watches any YouTube vlogs, but I was just watching one that was about the world apparently ending on Saturday and one of the things they said was "we'll never find out if New Directions win Nationals" :O I'm so glad the world isn't ending before next Tuesday! :biggrin:

Haha, I saw that like an hour ago! I lawled when i heard that! Glee is actually everywhere.
To be honest, I thought it was sort of ridiculous. Artie's rapping almost made me die. (Not in a good way. In a cringe way.) Not even Sam could make that scene better.

Artie's rapping is always horrific but I thought it was a good song for prom, made me feel like partying :party:

Spoiler

Spoiler

It is the finale next week. So sad :sad:
Reply 5679

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha, even midgets can sing :biggrin:
Damn it, I knew that would happen. Think back to the episode where Finn raised money for the Glee Club by setting up a kissing booth, and Sam told Quinn to kiss Finn. And when Sam said "Wait, I want to watch this kiss", Finn was like "pervert."
Haha, you're not as much of a gleek as us :biggrin: I really thought that would work better...
They really shouldn't bring in more characters, as they dont even give enough screen time to the ones we have right now. I mean:
Tina, Charice, Mike, Emma, Beiste (WHERE HAS SHE GONE!??!?), Mercedes.

Quick Reply

Latest