The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5680
Original post by e hine e
Artie's rapping is always horrific but I thought it was a good song for prom, made me feel like partying :party:

It is the finale next week. So sad :sad:

Haha, they played Don't Stop Believing at our prom (Glee version). Now I love the original version more, but when my friend said "there should be a guitar solo here", I was like "but that comes later :s-smilie:". He then gave me a dirty look when I realised he was talking about the original :biggrin:
Has anyone seen this video? I found it a few months ago (before Jenna or Ashley did btw :biggrin:) and its actually one of my favorite videos :smile: Just thought i should share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQbqxW-9WTg
It is the finale next week. So sad :sad:

:sad: I don't know what to do with my time! :frown: When is season 3? :awesome:

Original post by Rickkkkk
Haha, even midgets can sing :biggrin:
Damn it, I knew that would happen. Think back to the episode where Finn raised money for the Glee Club by setting up a kissing booth, and Sam told Quinn to kiss Finn. And when Sam said "Wait, I want to watch this kiss", Finn was like "pervert."
Haha, you're not as much of a gleek as us :biggrin: I really thought that would work better...
They really shouldn't bring in more characters, as they dont even give enough screen time to the ones we have right now. I mean:
Tina, Charice, Mike, Emma, Beiste (WHERE HAS SHE GONE!??!?), Mercedes.

Ahhh! Of course! I watched that episode yesterday :awesome:
I'd like to know where Beiste has gone! I was starting to think she was pretty awesome then she just... went...
I'd still like some non-glee club members though :h:

Has anyone seen this video? I found it a few months ago (before Jenna or Ashley did btw :biggrin:) and its actually one of my favorite videos :smile: Just thought i should share.

That is my favourite mash-up of any two songs ever :love: Followed by it's my life/confessions :tongue:
Chris interview written over several posts on this tumblr

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/

Can't copy it all because it's long but I've fallen in love with him even more :love:
Original post by neillya1
:sad: I don't know what to do with my time! :frown: When is season 3? :awesome:

Ahhh! Of course! I watched that episode yesterday :awesome:
I'd like to know where Beiste has gone! I was starting to think she was pretty awesome then she just... went...
I'd still like some non-glee club members though :h:

That is my favourite mash-up of any two songs ever :love: Followed by it's my life/confessions :tongue:

I won't know what to do :frown: It's not back until September/October :sad: I'll just be a puddle by the time it comes back (crying, not wetting myself).

Beiste just disappeared..it's because the football season ended but they could've kept her. Sue's still there even without Cheerios (what exactly is she doing in that school?)

Haha, they played Don't Stop Believing at our prom (Glee version). Now I love the original version more, but when my friend said "there should be a guitar solo here", I was like "but that comes later :s-smilie:". He then gave me a dirty look when I realised he was talking about the original :biggrin:

:rofl: love that mash up :woo:
I won't know what to do :frown: It's not back until September/October :sad: I'll just be a puddle by the time it comes back (crying, not wetting myself).

Beiste just disappeared..it's because the football season ended but they could've kept her. Sue's still there even without Cheerios (what exactly is she doing in that school?)

:rofl: love that mash up :woo:

I'll cope I guess, I need a new TV series to be addicted to in between :awesome:

Good point, Sue isn't even a teacher is she?.....

Been watching some Glee Live videos and Cory has such an amazing voice, it's even better live!

I just wish I had tickets to see them!!! :cry: And someone to go with, but I have neither :sad:
Reply 5686

I just love disney, so that song with disney, and to that degree of detail and awesomeness just blew my mind.
I'll cope I guess, I need a new TV series to be addicted to in between :awesome:

Been watching some Glee Live videos and Cory has such an amazing voice, it's even better live!

I just wish I had tickets to see them!!! :cry: And someone to go with, but I have neither :sad:

I don't think she's a teacher from what we've seen :rofl: she's just a permanent fixture.

Cory is amazing when they give him the right songs. I think they give him ones too high in his range.

Some of us on here were going to see Darren live together, just a shame we can't get tickets for anything :biggrin:
Reply 5688

If we got tickets, all us gleeks on here could go haha :biggrin:
I agree, but it was still really cool! :biggrin:
I don't think she's a teacher from what we've seen :rofl: she's just a permanent fixture.

Cory is amazing when they give him the right songs. I think they give him ones too high in his range.

Some of us on here were going to see Darren live together, just a shame we can't get tickets for anything :biggrin:

He's amazing doing it's my life/confessions live - seems perfect for his range that one but yeah quite a few seem a bit too high.

The only tickets I've seen for Darren live are like £300 :sad: and Glee tickets are £100+ :sad:

He's amazing doing it's my life/confessions live - seems perfect for his range that one but yeah quite a few seem a bit too high.

The only tickets I've seen for Darren live are like £300 :sad: and Glee tickets are £100+ :sad:

:sad: people who sell tickets like that anger me :angry:

I'm thinking of watching Original Songs followed by prom after I've just eaten my dinner to get in the mood for tonight. I might also watch Valentine's and Sexy.
Reply 5691
Damn it, gotta revise. I'll see you guys later, when it's funeral time. (that doesnt really sound right.)
Reply 5692
They've gone way too far with Sue I think. It's beyond ridiculous now and I haven't found her to be funny this season at all. Ok, fair enough her role in the first season was to 'destroy the Glee Club' so then at the end of the season she finally gets the chance to end the club but decides not to and then she changes her mind and now she's just hanging around without a squad doing precisely... nothing.

Sue-i-cide

Spoiler

What are the writers thinking? Toooo much! :o:

That's basically my rant on Sue :p:
I'm just not getting her at the moment. It may be funny to other people but it isn't funny to me. I don't understand what makes her so different from Karofsky in our eyes. She's shoved people into lockers like Karofsky but I think she's a little worse because A) she hasn't changed or developed as a character and B) she's had the intentions of seriously hurting people and C) She has the audacity to stand by Kurt and say she's against bullying.

Spoiler

I swear I usually don't think about it too much because it is an unrealistic teen comedy show but it's just a small observation/rant and I had to get it off my chest :colondollar:

Original post by Toph
They've gone way too far with Sue I think. It's beyond ridiculous now and I haven't found her to be funny this season at all. Ok, fair enough her role in the first season was to 'destroy the Glee Club' so then at the end of the season she finally gets the chance to end the club but decides not to and then she changes her mind and now she's just hanging around without a squad doing precisely... nothing.

Sue-i-cide

Spoiler

I'm just not getting her at the moment. It may be funny to other people but it isn't funny to me. I don't understand what makes her so different from Karofsky in our eyes. She's shoved people into lockers like Karofsky but I think she's a little worse because A) she hasn't changed or developed as a character and B) she's had the intentions of seriously hurting people and C) She has the audacity to stand by Kurt and say she's against bullying.

Spoiler

I swear I usually don't think about it too much because it is an unrealistic teen comedy show but it's just a small observation/rant and I had to get it off my chest :colondollar:

I agree with all of this. Thanks for saying it in a way I couldn't :rofl:

Damn it, gotta revise. I'll see you guys later, when it's funeral time. (that doesnt really sound right.)

:rofl:

I've never been this excited for something called 'funeral'
:sad: people who sell tickets like that anger me :angry:

I'm thinking of watching Original Songs followed by prom after I've just eaten my dinner to get in the mood for tonight. I might also watch Valentine's and Sexy.

Same! It should be illegal like it is for football tickets! People who buy just to sell on for say, it's unethical I think.

I've seen 5 episodes today, so I'm in the mood :h:

:teehee: It really doesn't sound right - any non-gleeks must think we're a bunch of weirdos :rofl:

Original post by Toph

Sue-i-cide

Spoiler

Spoiler

:adore: Couldn't have put it better! I think a lot of people really interested in Glee are thinking like this now, whilst the "casual watchers" just see it as funny :tongue:

:rofl:

I've never been this excited for something called 'funeral'

:rofl: :rofl: I've never been excited for any funeral, this is the first one :tongue: :wink:
My sister just saw my phone picture of Chris in the rolling stone photoshoot and commented:

"Phwoar, he's a tasty one isn't he!" :rofl: The way she said it sent me in to a fit of giggles :tongue:

She also asked why are all the hot guys gay :awesome: I politely introduced her to Darren :h: She was happy.
So tonight I found out that apparantly season 3 of Glee is gonna air on Sky...

I DON'T HAVE SKY :cry::cry:

Thank God for the internet!
My sister just saw my phone picture of Chris in the rolling stone photoshoot and commented:

"Phwoar, he's a tasty one isn't he!" :rofl: The way she said it sent me in to a fit of giggles :tongue:

She also asked why are all the hot guys gay :awesome: I politely introduced her to Darren :h: She was happy.

:rofl: Darren is the saviour for all girls who usually only fancy gay guys :biggrin: That's why I tried him on my sister but she still only likes Chris. She obviously hasn't looked at Darren's pictures properly.

Original post by Spectrum~
So tonight I found out that apparantly season 3 of Glee is gonna air on Sky...

I DON'T HAVE SKY :cry::cry:

Thank God for the internet!

yeah, I'll be watching online and then getting the DVDs. Might as well get rid of my TV now, that's all I watch on it anyway and I managed without one until around 2 years ago.
:rofl: Darren is the saviour for all girls who usually only fancy gay guys :biggrin: That's why I tried him on my sister but she still only likes Chris. She obviously hasn't looked at Darren's pictures properly.

Darren is nice (read: amazing) and all, but Chris takes it for me :h: I think he's better looking and he's just so funny and cute :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending