The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:hi: why u miss me :curious: lol kidding
just had a lot of over-time at work i have been on tsr just been neglecting this thread a bit but i'm back :biggrin: plus i just get negged on here all the time so thought i would take a break and build up my rep again

how are u :sexface:
thanks honey b :kissing2:
primani , need the money i only work saturdays not much over-time going usually but managed to get some over easter :biggrin: should really be looking for a job now but really can't take any more rejections :sigh:

glad to know u're good :yep: been keeping up with EE :curious: nothing too exciting happening atm other than ronnie's return :s-smilie:
thanks for the rep :biggrin: don't know not a sub, got negged few times on here rep always goes down by 3 or 4 points but meh i don't really care it's just a bit annoying coz i don't even say anything controversial
well i am on a gap year applied to loads of admin and retail jobs beginning of the year, only gt primani on saturdays could upgrade that to 20 hours week-day but don't really want to saturdays in that place are enough :laugh:
will look now still like 4 months left till uni :s-smilie:
what jobs are u looking for :curious: free time is just :awesome: especially if u spend it on tsr :biggrin:

fatboy :daydreaming: he's quite a sweetheart u'll just have to kill of mercy so u can have him :wink:
:love: u too
well there's more stock on the floor than on the shelves :erm: but my collegues are pretty good and on week-ends it's mainly students and young ppl working so can be a laugh :biggrin:

that sounds interesting .........but i wouldn't know the first thing about it :s-smilie: any other plans for the summer :curious: the sun has disappeared and it's raining :frown:

i know sounds so funny when Dot calls him Arthur in her posh voice :laugh: want ome help with killing off mercy and then get jane to go with masood so fatboy is all u'rs :colone:
yeah we get a lot of pressure too like "you've still not finished doing that :eek:" plus i get stressed with all the mess but now i just take my time if i don't finish i don't finish it as long as i've been working and tried to get it done they can't really say much not my fault if the customers want to come and throw stuff around plus saturdays is like the busiest day :rolleyes:
is it related with your degree must be good experience for when u graduate :eyeball:
nice way of asking what u do i shud know this sorry :colondollar:

i know the year has gone so fast can't believe i'm going to uni already the gp year just went so fast didn't do anything apart from coming on tsr :teehee: which is not what i had planned :ashamed2:

chubby hubby :rofl:
what can i say i'm evil like that :colone:

Spoiler

lol yeh well i'm mainly on the medicine thread where every1 uses a smilie after every sentence and is full of sexual inneudos which why i was a bit of a :perv: before but it's all calmed down so think i've gone back to being normal :h:
btw the smilies are :awesome: they shud be universal have them for tex msgs and facebook :yep:
yeh screw them don't really like the managers they are mainly in their offices anyway only come down for a bit, the supervisors and every1 else are good :yep: looking forward to quitting :colone:

haha lucky got some contacts then :wink: what are the micro-chips used in :curious:
so what are do u study at uni then :colondollar:

i'm going to keele :nutcase: i've grown up fast what makes u say that :erm: lol my teachers always said in my reports i was mature don't know if that was a good thing or not :s-smilie: i am 19 so only a year younger then you :biggrin:

Spoiler

Anyone notice that Abi's tits have got a lot bigger? :teehee:
Reply 8288
YESSSS, RUIN IAN!!!!, RUIN HIM!!!
Its like Christmas all over again!
:party::party::party:

EDIT: Jane WHY???!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Sorry, have I missed something? :confused:
Reply 8290
I reckon Ian's hiding money somewhere.
They were bouncing all over the place on Thursday's episode when she got out of Phi's house.
Reply 8292
Yusef + Ian = :facepalm2:
Reply 8293
I was just thinking, could anyone imagine if Yusef and Massood swapped roles?
I cant imagine it at all, especially Massood being a bad guy, although i suppose thats irrational seeing as their both just actors anyway...
Reply 8294
**** Jane!

If I was in Ian's position I would've used some of that cash to make her disappear ages ago.
Reply 8295
:gah:

Miss Doubt! :gah: Hows it going? Have you missed me? :P
Reply 8296
Also, I would've blackmailed Jane, Ian had nothing to lose!

:sigh:
yes we have 4 different department managers and then the store manager, some of them ok every1 hates one because she is ***** and just ignores every1 :rolleyes:

oohh seems more exciting than my job and with u're dad working there i'm sure they go on easy on you too :biggrin:

ha that wud be a nice change i've always been kind of independant and grown-up :s-smilie: does this mean i get spoilt too :nutcase:

ok i will behave :afraid: don't hit me :puppyeyes: lol
u've still not answered my q about what u study :colonhash:

just watched tonight's episode Ian is such a slimeball :rolleyes:
Reply 8298
Yeah I was on my best behaviour, then like a week after my sub ended I was banned. For 5 long weeks :sigh:

Can't deny, I do miss the contraversy of the backroom :moon:

And leaving my mark of vengeance...

Spoiler

To those that wronged me lool
Reply 8299
I LOVE YOUU!! :hugs:

Latest