No no, even the reversed is not my case :smug:

Of course, he's super duper talented dpmo :angry:

LOL thought you were gonna say something about him beating up rihanna
but the first failure you accuse him of is his blonde hair :lol:

So what is the case then..? :smug:
Reply 2001
Original post by futuredoc77
I know!! Well, second best names... mine's the best of course :colone:

Ooo, whats your name? :smile: Mine's boring... Most common name for 1992 apparently :frown:

Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
OMG i just got the healthcare assistant job! :biggrin:

I'm sure no one cares but i'll just say it anyways

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Well doneeeee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Original post by laurenl93
Guuuuuys have yous applied for student finance yet?

if so what the hell course did you put down when they ask you and where?

also congratulations funsizedkarategeek! :woo: how many hours p/w?

also i agree taz, i break up in two weeks... gna cry loads then and i cant even vodka away the loneliness due to exams :unimpressed:

Hai twelve:h:

Haha, I was confused then - I thought you meant have I applied for student finance, and I was soo scared I should have applied...

But no, I don't have a backup unfortunately :/ It could all go horribly wrong on results day, but I guess I didn't really think about that. I've got one A, so I only need two more out of three more subjects. Hmm, I'm just hoping it doesn't go horribly wrong - otherwise I need to make a new life plan :frown:
So confused.

P.s.the mcdonalds has become scadgy, like no oreo bits in the oreo mcflurry :angry:
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
Of course, he's super duper talented dpmo :angry:

LOL thought you were gonna say something about him beating up rihanna
but the first failure you accuse him of is his blonde hair :lol:

So what is the case then..? :smug:

Meh :dontknow: I'm not into his music, so all I see is faults in his character :colonhash:

Oh I was gonna, but it's fairly obvious to associate him with that... I wanted to pick on something others don't :u:

How do I explain it, you see there's a new technology in the making: nanotechnology and they use these nanoparticles that are epicly epic and can change color within a second...
I'd say I'm a brick designed so that there's a hollow inside with a nanoparticle-surface :smug:
Reply 2004
Ahh I completely forgot to put the whole reason I first came on this thread - I got on my volunteering for the summer :biggrin:

I'm volunteering with children up to the age of 11, in a nice little farm in the countryside with lots of animals and a trampoline :biggrin: Veryyy excited :biggrin::biggrin:

I'll have to do some nappy changes, but in children that young it wouldn't be too bad - partly why I opted for actual children, rather than having to nappy change people who are my age. I think I'd find that a lot harder - for the first time anyway :smile:
Original post by twelve
Ooo, whats your name? :smile: Mine's boring... Most common name for 1992 apparently :frown:

Nooooot so easy pretteh ladeh :hand:

It's a unique name and if I give it out, you can do me a lot of harm with it :ninjagirl:

And you are Ashley? :hmmmm:
Original post by garlicbreadman
So confused.

P.s.the mcdonalds has become scadgy, like no oreo bits in the oreo mcflurry :angry:

You go to mcdonalds and you get me nothing. :mad:

Kidding. Enjoy it blood.
Reply 2007
Nooooot so easy pretteh ladeh :hand:

It's a unique name and if I give it out, you can do me a lot of harm with it :ninjagirl:

And you are Ashley? :hmmmm:

Ahh, worth a try!!

I can always ask my good friend dmz... :ninja:

Hmm, turns out that actually my parents lied to me. Not THE most popular name, but top 20 :/
Original post by firestar101
You go to mcdonalds and you get me nothing. :mad:

Kidding. Enjoy it blood.

Mcdonalds are racist, they dont cater for the halal eaters, only expensive fish or vege burger or chops or happy meal, so basically vegetables and fish :frown:

Jke

I probably sound like a fat arse atm. I have no idea what u people are on about so I feel excluded. Does exclusion not = bullying?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by twelve
Ahh, worth a try!!

Hmm, turns out that actually my parents lied to me. Not THE most popular name, but top 20 :/

He already has a lot of torture coming on his way, I wouldn't add more to it if I were you :noway:

You now want me to look over the top 20 names and ask you if it's you for each one? :facepalm2:
Reply 2010
Original post by twelve

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Well doneeeee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha, I was confused then - I thought you meant have I applied for student finance, and I was soo scared I should have applied...

But no, I don't have a backup unfortunately :/ It could all go horribly wrong on results day, but I guess I didn't really think about that. I've got one A, so I only need two more out of three more subjects. Hmm, I'm just hoping it doesn't go horribly wrong - otherwise I need to make a new life plan :frown:

i like futuredoc's and Mask of sanity :yep:

i also have 5 names :smug:
Original post by dmz

I like your name. :smug:
Reply 2012
Original post by twelve
Ahh, worth a try!!

don't you mean **** buddy? :colonhash:

your name's probably still top 20?

I know a few names on here now :tongue:
Reply 2013
He already has a lot of torture coming on his way, I wouldn't add more to it if I were you :noway:

You now want me to look over the top 20 names and ask you if it's you for each one? :facepalm2:

Hahahaha, i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours :biggrin:

Original post by dmz

ahh, i'm sure you only told me two of them? I think I would have been even more amazed if there were five... I'm going to search my PMs :smile:
Reply 2014
Original post by dmz
don't you mean **** buddy? :colonhash:

your name's probably still top 20?

I know a few names on here now :tongue:

Haha, sorry, my mistake...

I thought we were keeping it private :frown:

Yeahh, just about top 20 :smile:
Reply 2015
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
I like your name. :smug:

the things I'd do to yours sindus :rofl:
Original post by dmz
the things I'd do to yours sindus :rofl:

I can hardly imagine. :rofl2:
Reply 2017
Original post by twelve
Hahahaha, i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours :biggrin:

ahh, i'm sure you only told me two of them? I think I would have been even more amazed if there were five... I'm going to search my PMs :smile:

i have two on my passport 5 on birth certificate, 6 if you include surname. I rarely used the other 3 tho my grandma calls me one of the 3 so good chance i didn't tell you the other 3 :tongue:
DMZ, can I just say u r 1 horny bitch, u letch

:cheeky:
Reply 2019
Original post by twelve
Haha, sorry, my mistake...

I thought we were keeping it private :frown:

Yeahh, just about top 20 :smile:

:facepalm: sorry? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending