The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neillya1

Darren is nice (read: amazing) and all, but Chris takes it for me :h: I think he's better looking and he's just so funny and cute :tongue:

Chris takes it for me too, all the way :biggrin: it's just she doesn't like Chris enough to watch Glee so I felt sure Darren would get her to do it but alas it was not to be :frown:
Why am I so damn excited for an episode entitled 'Funeral'? It seems so wrong in my head when I'm thinking it. I just re-(re-re-re-re-re..)watched Prom Queen to get me in the mood (like I was ever not in a Glee mood?) and now I don't think I'll get to sleep for excitement haha. Btw, thank you all very much for the Darren/Chris pic spam over the last few pages :biggrin:
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Why am I so damn excited for an episode entitled 'Funeral'? It seems so wrong in my head when I'm thinking it. I just re-(re-re-re-re-re..)watched Prom Queen to get me in the mood (like I was ever not in a Glee mood?) and now I don't think I'll get to sleep for excitement haha. Btw, thank you all very much for the Darren/Chris pic spam over the last few pages :biggrin:

Haha, I think I'll watch prom queen in a while, I've just been watching some season 1 (later) episodes. I think I'm excited because I know Kurt is safe at least :biggrin:
Roses Turn :cry: :cry: :cry:
Reply 5704
Wait what? What's wrong with you people! It's obviously Darren all the way! If I had ovaries, they would have exploded about 7 times during Not Alone.
Also, I was going over all the old glee songs from season 1, and I cant believe I forget how awesome they are! For example:
Can't Fight This Feeling
Taking Chances
Bust Your Windows
Alone (Where Will didn't actually ruin Kristin too badly...)
Maybe This Time <3<3<3
Hate On Me
You Keep Me Hanging On
Sweet Caroline
I'll Stand By You
Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl
Crush
Lean On Me
Don't Make Me Over
True Colours
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Favorite Mercedes song so far)
Don't Rain On My Parade
Give Up The Funk
Run Joey Run (Yes I liked it.)
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Wow, I think I just wrote out most of the songs from season 1, haha, I was just writing while flicking through
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Rickkkkk

Wait what? What's wrong with you people! It's obviously Darren all the way! If I had ovaries, they would have exploded about 7 times during Not Alone.
Also, I was going over all the old glee songs from season 1, and I cant believe I forget how awesome they are! For example:
Can't Fight This Feeling
Taking Chances
Bust Your Windows
Alone (Where Will didn't actually ruin Kristin too badly...)
Maybe This Time &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3
Hate On Me
You Keep Me Hanging On
Sweet Caroline
I'll Stand By You
Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl
Crush
Lean On Me
Don't Make Me Over
True Colours
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Favorite Mercedes song so far)
Don't Rain On My Parade
Give Up The Funk
Run Joey Run (Yes I liked it.)
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Wow, I think I just wrote out most of the songs from season 1, haha, I was just writing while flicking through

:rofl: I love you and your enthusiasm. I think even diamonddust, who is crazy about Darren, prefers Chris in general but I'm not sure if that's in looks or because of his talent. I just love Chris and have from the start so it's difficult for anyone to take over that love. I love his voice, love his personality, love Kurt, love everything :love:

At the risk of typing love way too much in this reply, I love Give up the Funk (still can't believe it's Kurt at the beginning) I watch it loads now. I also love Run Joey Run and Don't Rain on my Parade (yay Lea). I basically love everything you just typed.
Reply 5706
Original post by Spectrum~
So tonight I found out that apparantly season 3 of Glee is gonna air on Sky...

I DON'T HAVE SKY :cry::cry:

Thank God for the internet!

I feel your pain..
I don't have sky either :cry2:

Thank god we have the internet :biggrin:
So is anyone speculating what will happen in tonights episode?

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e

At the risk of typing love way too much in this reply, I love Give up the Funk (still can't believe it's Kurt at the beginning) I watch it loads now. I also love Run Joey Run and Don't Rain on my Parade (yay Lea). I basically love everything you just typed.

Took me ages to work this out, his range really is incredible!

Went out to dinner with the family tonight and realised how much I act like Kurt sometimes :teehee: I can be such an unforgiving bitch :rofl: Not to mention my mannerisms at times :colondollar: I swear Glee is subconsciously influencing me :tongue:

So is anyone speculating what will happen in tonights episode?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Took me ages to work this out, his range really is incredible!

Went out to dinner with the family tonight and realised how much I act like Kurt sometimes :teehee: I can be such an unforgiving bitch :rofl: Not to mention my mannerisms at times :colondollar: I swear Glee is subconsciously influencing me :tongue:

:rofl: we should all blame our personalities on Glee :biggrin: I think I have some of Kurt and some of Rachel in me. I also think there's a bitchy Jesse in there at times.
Reply 5711
:rofl: I love you and your enthusiasm. I think even diamonddust, who is crazy about Darren, prefers Chris in general but I'm not sure if that's in looks or because of his talent. I just love Chris and have from the start so it's difficult for anyone to take over that love. I love his voice, love his personality, love Kurt, love everything :love:

I just can't love Chris. It doesn't feel right. He just seems so innocent and young, and I know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but his voice just doesn't do it for me (gets ready to be forcefed hot fondue already half eaten by Lord Tubbington).
On the other hand, I've loved Darren since A Very Potter Musical, I can listen to Not Alone 200 times on replay and I think the main thing is that he reminds me of Eric from the Little Mermaid (who I'ved always loved :biggrin:)
I just was on a roll :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 5713
All you GLEE fans!...Follow me on Twitter...@MrPandaaBear ! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: we should all blame our personalities on Glee :biggrin: I think I have some of Kurt and some of Rachel in me. I also think there's a bitchy Jesse in there at times.

We should :yes:
I'm not a fashionable person though so don't have that side of Kurt :tongue:
I see me as a Kurt/Finn crossover - I can be the sterotypical gay bitch and times acting like a bit of a drama queen, yet I love football (not that crappy American one, the real one :tongue:) and other sports. Plus my voice is closer to Finn than Kurt. And I can't dance to save my life :tongue:

I just can't love Chris. It doesn't feel right. He just seems so innocent and young, and I know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but his voice just doesn't do it for me (gets ready to be forcefed hot fondue already half eaten by Lord Tubbington).
On the other hand, I've loved Darren since A Very Potter Musical, I can listen to Not Alone 200 times on replay and I think the main thing is that he reminds me of Eric from the Little Mermaid (who I'ved always loved :biggrin:)

:rofl: :rofl:

Everyone has an opinion :h:
He's older than me so I see no issues :tongue: I would like to see him sport a bit of facial hair one day though :teehee: Just because I'm curious as to what he'd look like with it :tongue:

When Darren grows that stubble :coma: And I'm not usually one for facial hair, but he pulls it off fabulously :yes:

I do love Chris' voice though, but I can see how some people don't like it, it's pretty unique.

I don't love him or Darren for sexual reasons (obvious reasons, saving myself for Lea), although I do think they're both sexy (born this way anyone?). I just love him in general. He's amazing. I think his voice is great too, I love how he has some gorgeous lower tones mixed with the higher ones.

I can see why someone would prefer Darren though :yep: it's all down to types I suppose.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Has anyone heard about the "Controversial" story that Chris proposed? I'm really interested to know what it is but no one has any ideas and we don't know if they've accepted it yet :tongue:
I don't love him or Darren for sexual reasons (obvious reasons, saving myself for Lea), although I do think they're both sexy (born this way anyone?). I just love him in general. He's amazing. I think his voice is great too, I love how he has some gorgeous lower tones mixed with the higher ones.

I can see why someone would prefer Darren though :yep: it's all down to types I suppose.

:coma: Oh god, Chris in Born This Way :coma: It's like dying and going to heaven :tongue:

His hair :drool: I want it! It's amazing! Should have had it dyed with dark ginger streaks though :yes: And I'm so getting one of those tops when I have the money :h:

I think they're both super sexy :tongue: for sexual reasons, obviously :wink:

Darren isn't usually my type but he's so hot :coma:

The best past is - Chris reminds me of my boyfriend :awesome: It's like he's seen Chris, taken all the best bits and made them even better :awesome: Means I don't feel so stalky towards Chris, I can just stalk my boyfriend instead :teehee: :tongue:

Edit:
My sister just ran in and went "3 hours!!! THREE HOURS TO GOOOO!!" :rofl: She's worse than me!
(edited 12 years ago)
From tonight

Spoiler

Kurt should so get a solo for Nationals and I know he won't.

Quick Reply

Latest