The Student Room Group

The "What Film Is This?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DR_X
lol..I swear is non of them.....lol I give up..

Not even anthrax? It has terrorist and infective disease in it lol.
Original post by Lozza_00
Basically this guy gets a mexican fired then employs him to mow his lawn and his arm comes off in the lawnmower so he needs to get loads of money for the operation to get his arm back on.

He pretends to be a retard and fix the special olympics in a betting scam by winning it but the real retards find out that he is a fake retard and that is as far as I got but I want to watch the rest of it!

Does anybody know what is is?

oh iv seen this!
the girl from ugly truth comes in it, and he fancies her, but obviously she thinks hes mentally/physically abled
I'll find out what its called
Found it, its called the ringer :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 142
Original post by DR_X
lol..I swear is non of them.....lol I give up..

Its not Mission Impossible 2 is it ?
Reply 143
Original post by Summer500
Lol I know this is like 2 months late and I'm not even sure if you already found out the name of the movie on this thread but I'm pretty sure the movie you're describing is called "They". I remember watching it when I was younger... Pretty creeptastic.

Yep i watched it about a month ago lol, too late my friend :wink:
Saw a film ages ago on TV. It's about this boy then gets trapped in this sewage place underground and throughout the film you see him trying to escape from these hundreds of hundreds of snakes that are in the sewage place with him.

I know it's a bit vague but that's all I remember. I think in the end he manages to climb up to higher ground and escapes out of a manhole or something.

Another film I remember watching years and years ago on TV is about these evil angels (I think they're angels or at least if not then these evil creatues with powers that look like humans) that come to earth and start ****ing this one guy's life up. I think in the film the main guy's wife has died in it as well but I'm not sure on that. But that's literally all I can remember so I doubt anyone's going to know the name of the film!
Original post by Thatsnotmyname
how could i forget.

You're getting too old for this ****.
There's this film I watched years ago, it was really violent and was about this couple who went round killing people, and numbers on cash registers and stuff kept saying 666 everywhere they went. Then they met some other guy, had a threesome with him, and then one of them got castrated. I think the title might have had the letter x in it, but I could be wrong.
Went to watch Scream 4 the other day and we got in late so missed half the previews but got a glimpse of a trailer.

It looks like Adulthood/Shaun of the dead so was a British zombie horror flick with a load of ghetto kids. There was a line with a kid 'im not 6, im 9 and a half'

Anyone know what it is?
Attack the Block by Joe Cornish.

It's aliens, not zombies btw.
Attack the Block

Reply 150
The aliens look like the Curious Alien from This Morning with Richard not Judy. Quality.
Thats it:smile: cheers guys, looks pretty good!
Hi, Im trying to think of the name of the film I saw a clip of..

Btw, this is not a troll even though it sounds weird..

the scene shows a man who calls his family to make a shrine and preserve a crap he just had, due to the fact that the turd is so large that he thinks it's a sign from God. It's really annoying me as it's funny as hell and I figured you'd know it as Its a sort of underground film, ie not a Blockbuster and I know what you TSRians are like ^^

Thanks
Bump
What country and year is it from?
Reply 155
I watched part of this film quite a while ago, it's about a girl whose name is Jessie or Jessica or something like that, her father's in prison, he was accused falsely by his employer of stealing something (money, I think). The lawyer who is working for her father seems to be quite not honest, he's trying to get her mother into getting a divorce, then the girl's friends learn about her father after she's seen visiting him at prison, they were like in a cheerleading group, and then they force her out of it. There's this boy who goes and prints the whole case's papers from the Internet and then goes to the wife of the girl's father's employer and tell her to tell her husband to confess that the girl's father has been accused falsely.

This is about till the middle of the movie, where I stopped watching it, and then I completely forgot about it (I saw it at a friend's place, and she can't remember it now).

Has anyone heard of it? It's American, by the way.
Seventh Voyage of Sinbad. Sick film.
Reply 157
Original post by Bouchra
I watched part of this film quite a while ago, it's about a girl whose name is Jessie or Jessica or something like that, her father's in prison, he was accused falsely by his employer of stealing something (money, I think). The lawyer who is working for her father seems to be quite not honest, he's trying to get her mother into getting a divorce, then the girl's friends learn about her father after she's seen visiting him at prison, they were like in a cheerleading group, and then they force her out of it. There's this boy who goes and prints the whole case's papers from the Internet and then goes to the wife of the girl's father's employer and tell her to tell her husband to confess that the girl's father has been accused falsely.

This is about till the middle of the movie, where I stopped watching it, and then I completely forgot about it (I saw it at a friend's place, and she can't remember it now).

Has anyone heard of it? It's American, by the way.

Anybody know this one? I'm still searching for it.
This is really bothering me, I saw this on another site and remembered this scene from a film but I can't remember what film it is. Here's the picture, does anyone else know?

Reply 159
Original post by Boom.Squish
This is really bothering me, I saw this on another site and remembered this scene from a film but I can't remember what film it is. Here's the picture, does anyone else know?

Sleepy hollow i think

Quick Reply

Latest