The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neillya1

I want my own auditorium :sad:

Me too. It would be awesome. I can just imagine doing all the big musical numbers in it.
Original post by e hine e
1am :biggrin:

Ahhh thankyou! Now to weigh up whether it's worth staying up for or not :tongue:
I could just watch it tomorrow but it feels like it's been so long since the prom episode :frown:
Me too. It would be awesome. I can just imagine doing all the big musical numbers in it.

It would.

But the best bit would be being able to go up to people and say "Meet me in the auditorium at 4" :awesome: I'd feel so powerful!

Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Ahhh thankyou! Now to weigh up whether it's worth staying up for or not :tongue:
I could just watch it tomorrow but it feels like it's been so long since the prom episode :frown:

It's worth it
/decisionmade.
Reply 5763

1am :biggrin:

I'd normally stay up but seeing as I've 2 exams tomorrow... :blushing: It looks like I'm watching it tomorrow, hehe. (I was tempted for a while...)

That would be a yes. This week's gone really quickly for me. Passed in a haze of tumblring.

It would.

But the best bit would be being able to go up to people and say "Meet me in the auditorium at 4" :awesome: I'd feel so powerful!

It's worth it
/decisionmade.

That and my own personal library and I'd be set for life.
Original post by tamii05
I'd normally stay up but seeing as I've 2 exams tomorrow... :blushing: It looks like I'm watching it tomorrow, hehe. (I was tempted for a while...)

Are exams really worth it though?

:p:

Good luck!

It's worth it
/decisionmade.

I think you're right, I've got no excuses for missing it except an early lecture. :colone:
Original post by tamii05

Best of luck in the exams! :smile:

That and my own personal library and I'd be set for life.

:coma: An auditorium and a library.... wow, like you say - set for life. Maybe a swimming pool too :teehee:
I think you're right, I've got no excuses for missing it except an early lecture. :colone:

Good choice :yes:

"I was watching Glee!" is a universally accepted excuse for missing a lecture :h:
This thread is busy tonight and the episode hasn't even started :woo:

I like it :biggrin:

although if everyone who's watching live posts here while the episode's on that should be fun to keep track of :s-smilie:
Best of luck in the exams! :smile:

:coma: An auditorium and a library.... wow, like you say - set for life. Maybe a swimming pool too :teehee:

Definitely. I just need a mansion basically. I'd quite like a nice kitchen too. The other rooms don't matter.

Well, apart from a bedroom. I like sleeping :ninja:
Reply 5771
BiB: made me laugh.

My sixth form was the same. There should have been loads of out gay people really because they were all 16-19 and there were over 1000 students. All I saw was two gay girls who used to drag each other into the toilets (thankfully when I wasn't in there) and one gay guy in my economics class. Unless I just didn't spend enough time in the theatre department. Who knows?

Well, a few weeks ago Ambs had the livestream working when she checked it during the day then when she tried to get it on at night it wouldn't let her on. I know it sometimes gets like that as more people log on so I'm taking no chances. When I'm watching live and no one else is don't expect me not to laugh :cool:

Psssshh, fine you've persuaded me, i've got in on mute right now. But dont feel too happy, because i'm very easily persuaded :smile:
I liked the shoulders :colondollar: Hair volume though like I said was a no no :no:
Didn't like the green either, far too dark! :yes: Should've been lighter :h:

I think the best word I can use to sum up high-school for me is "insignificant". No one cared about who I was, even in year 11 half my class didn't know my name. Sure, I had 4/5 friends - but they knew the "fake" me, the "straight" me. I was too afraid of what they'd think of me to do anything.

Despite getting near top marks every time, there were so many nutjobs at my school that all the teachers attention went on them, and the well behaved students got nothing.

Just made me feel like I didn't matter for 5 years... kinda sucked. Big time. Very big time.

On the good side, when I came out (after college, mistake as it should have been in college) I only lost 1 friend as a result, and it turns out he was a a collosal **** if he can't accept it, so his loss :h: Now feel much more comfortable around friends which is great and finally happy! :h:

Dedinoid. A mixture of both :h:

Not a single person was out at my school of 1800 people :sad:. Makes you feel so alone. I reckon if I'd come out others would have, because that first barrier has been broken. But I'll never know I guess.

Anyway my experiences with high-school were awful, as I mentioned above :tongue: I honestly reckon if I'd come out it would have been better.

I'd have had the confidence to join groups I liked too. Things like dance, music, singing etc..... Sure I wouldn't be welcome on the football team but I was crap anyway, never good enough to get on :tongue:

Kurt sums it all up for me though:

One day, you'll all work for me! :tongue:

You dont actually know how great you are. I've never actually spoken to another gay guy, so I didnt know what lifes like for us. I've been planning to tell my friend for about a year, but now I actually have the confidence to do it. We've planned to meet up after exams, so i'll talk to her then. THANK YOU.
Reply 5772
This thread is busy tonight and the episode hasn't even started :woo:

I like it :biggrin:

although if everyone who's watching live posts here while the episode's on that should be fun to keep track of :s-smilie:

It gets hectic then. No time for looking at what other people say, just randomly quickly write down what you think and speed back to the glee tab before it starts :h:
Original post by Rickkkkk

Psssshh, fine you've persuaded me, i've got in on mute right now. But dont feel too happy, because i'm very easily persuaded :smile:

You dont actually know how great you are. I've never actually spoken to another gay guy, so I didnt know what lifes like for us. I've been planning to tell my friend for about a year, but now I actually have the confidence to do it. We've planned to meet up after exams, so i'll talk to her then. THANK YOU.

I KNEW I'd get you to do it too.

Turning everyone into paranoid freaks one livestream at a time.
Definitely. I just need a mansion basically. I'd quite like a nice kitchen too. The other rooms don't matter.

Well, apart from a bedroom. I like sleeping
:ninja:

The kitchen is my domain :h: I love too cook.

I like my bedroom for different reasons :perv:

Spoiler

Awwwh :hugs: :h: Thankyou :smile:
I'm really pleased for you that you've got the confidence to go ahead and do it - getting it off your chest to someone you know you can trust is such a good feeling. It's scary at first, but then it just becomes amazing. Don't be surprised if you cry though - I almost did :h: And I told a guy :tongue:

You're lucky having a girl to tell, I know it's stereotypical but they're normally better with it than guys :h:

The key thing to remember is this: If a friend doesn't like it and can't accept you for who you are, what kind of a friend are they?
It gets hectic then. No time for looking at what other people say, just randomly quickly write down what you think and speed back to the glee tab before it starts :h:

:rofl: that's what I do but I get worried people will think I'm ignoring them. I tend to have the same thoughts as everyone else but 5 minutes later.

God knows there are enough adverts on American TV. They even put E4 to shame which really is something.
I KNEW I'd get you to do it too.

Turning everyone into paranoid freaks one livestream at a time.

I'm on now :colondollar: Speakers turned off whilst playing Fifa :tongue:
:rofl: that's what I do but I get worried people will think I'm ignoring them. I tend to have the same thoughts as everyone else but 5 minutes later.

God knows there are enough adverts on American TV. They even put E4 to shame which really is something.

:rofl:

I hate American adverts, they're infomercials I guess....
I really hate their phone numbering system though!!

"Call 101-BUY-SOFAS-NOW" it's SO ANNOYING. Just list the damn number :angry:

/rant
:smile:

The kitchen is my domain :h: I love too cook.

I like my bedroom for different reasons :perv:

Spoiler

I'm really pleased for you that you've got the confidence to go ahead and do it - getting it off your chest to someone you know you can trust is such a good feeling. It's scary at first, but then it just becomes amazing. Don't be surprised if you cry though - I almost did :h: And I told a guy :tongue:

You're lucky having a girl to tell, I know it's stereotypical but they're normally better with it than guys :h:

The key thing to remember is this: If a friend doesn't like it and can't accept you for who you are, what kind of a friend are they?

:rofl: I just laughed out loud and my sister gave me a weird look.

I love to bake and cook, it's just so addictive :woo:

Do you know the thing I hate about coming out (hope I don't put anyone off by saying this) but it's the way you just know people have stereotypes in their head about gay/bisexual people and I hate the idea of someone's perception of you changing when you're just the same person as you always were. I also don't think a lot of people get that you don't always know you're gay. Some people know from early on, others have to figure it out and a lot of people think you've hidden things when you've not really, you've just been sorting things out in your head. I always said I'd come out when I actually had a girlfriend because then I had something to tell someone, but if you wait they then think you've been hiding something again but sometimes it's not so much hiding it as just keeping it to yourself because sometimes people need to do that for a while. It just gets so complicated. Everyone should be assumed bi unless people are told otherwise :yep:
Reply 5779

Lawl, I just saw an advert for tacos. That made me interested. Also, I can bake pretty well (my friends love my brownies :biggrin:) but I cant cook. Really sucks.

Nearly all of my close friends are girls. I've only got one close guy friend, and hes a strong christian, so i'm not looking forward to that :s-smilie: He's a great guy though, but I think he'll secretly judge me.

I'm thinking of just slipping it into conversation. But I dont think i'd be able to make that work xD

Ah dont try and fool us with these "almosts". We know you cried like a little child watching Toy Story 2 and seeing Emily forget Jesse and give her away for donation and grow up and and and :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest