The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Come on everyone, perk up :party:

It did seem a bit ''is that it?'' but I think that's because the adverts seemed longer than the actual episode.

Spoiler

WITH NO FREAKING COCKBLOCK.

Spoiler

COCKBLOCK KEYBOARD! :rofl: I will hate it forever! :tongue: Though it did prompt several 'What happened after the first kiss' fics which is always good! :tongue:

a) Klaine
b) Klaine kisses
c) Klaine hugs
d) Klaine couple moments
e) Kurt solos

I approve :yes:

Very much so :h:
Original post by Rickkkkk
Ahh, good night people. I'm tired.

Spoiler

Haha, noone really calls me ricky, its normally Rick or Ritchie, but s'cool, its a new nickname :biggrin:

You have this uncanny ability to say exactly what I'm thinking...

Can I add....

Spoiler

Next week needs to be like 2 hours (or 2 episodes like we were promised). You can't fit it all into less than an hour. PLUS I think they've wasted too much time on the backside of the season that they could have used for various things.

a) Klaine
b) Klaine kisses
c) Klaine hugs
d) Klaine couple moments
e) Kurt solos

Where's Hravan with her truth gif? :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

COCKBLOCK KEYBOARD! :rofl: I will hate it forever! :tongue: Though it did prompt several 'What happened after the first kiss' fics which is always good! :tongue:

You know what annoys me?

Spoiler

My apologies for anyone who attempts to read the above. It's half 2 in the morning and I don't even drink caffeine. Imagine what my brain is like.
You know what annoys me?

Spoiler

My apologies for anyone who attempts to read the above. It's half 2 in the morning and I don't even drink caffeine. Imagine what my brain is like.

Spoiler

Original post by neillya1

Spoiler

I know right? I want it to be a perfect and romantic ****ing moment because that's what we deserve dammit.
Now tumblr's gone down. Luckily it allowed me to reblog hot Kurt from the promo for next week first. I am now reblogging everything of note on tumblr.
I know right? I want it to be a perfect and romantic ****ing moment because that's what we deserve dammit.

We need romantic moments :h: Romantic Kurt makes me happy!

I can imagine Chris as such a romantic in real life :colondollar: :tongue: Maybe it's just me :tongue:
Everyone should go here

http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/

and watch behind the glee. SO MUCH JONGOFF AND CHRIS.
Night guys. :hugs:
We need romantic moments :h: Romantic Kurt makes me happy!

I can imagine Chris as such a romantic in real life :colondollar: :tongue: Maybe it's just me :tongue:

I know, I just want beautiful dates and walks and meetings between Klaine.

I don't know about Chris...I see him more as a 'let romance slide' kind of guy but I don't suppose I'll ever find out because I'm not a gay man. I could, however, totally pull Ellen Degeneres and she is almost as cool.
Everyone should go here

MOAR CHRIS! :love:

Thanks for the link :h:

I need cheering up, I suddenly feel ****ty :sad:
Night ddust :lovehug:
Night guys. :hugs:

Night! :smile: :hugs:
I know, I just want beautiful dates and walks and meetings between Klaine.

I don't know about Chris...I see him more as a 'let romance slide' kind of guy but I don't suppose I'll ever find out because I'm not a gay man. I could, however, totally pull Ellen Degeneres and she is almost as cool.

Walks in the park, dinner for two, cute kisses etc :h: We NEED them!

I dunno, I really do see Chris as the romantic type :tongue: I get the impression he'll settle for no one less than perfect then treat them like a prince :tongue: Maybe that's just me :tongue:
Download available already. People are fast.
MOAR CHRIS! :love:

Thanks for the link :h:

I need cheering up, I suddenly feel ****ty :sad:

:sad: is it the alcohol?
:sad: is it the alcohol?

Probably. I shouldn't have had a drink :sad:

Whenever I do I get lonely and feel crap and drink brings back bad memories and life begins to suck for a bit :sad:
Everyone should go here

Spoiler

Bedtime!
Probably. I shouldn't have had a drink :sad:

Whenever I do I get lonely and feel crap and drink brings back bad memories and life begins to suck for a bit :sad:

:frown: well you can always vent here if you need to.

Spoiler

Bedtime!

How many times a night do you actually go to bed? That slide was awesome too, when he did that :woo: that's probably why he ended up at the chiropractor's though.

Quick Reply

Latest