The Student Room Group

Cardiff Pharmacy Firms 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by umar1234

ye ditto, apparently there's meant to be a heat wave by the end of this week :tongue: umm outside of work, play footie, love cricket but havent had the chance to play it due to the weather and well i enjoy most sports :smile: how about u?

really??! hell yes!! ahh coool, not football not rugby though - :O ? lol i do quite a lot of rowing & coaching rowing, its not too bad :smile:
that's a bit of a long journey down here :tongue: u must really love love the place. the offer for cardiff uni is AAB so im sure u will def have a chance on getting in :smile: what subjects did u take?

maths,french.......

Nah, I took German, which is why I really should've been speaking that rather than French. :lol: But Maths, German, English, Chemistry and Biology. Maths was meant to be an easy A but I don't think that happened.
Reply 42
Original post by Kat_Heine
really??! hell yes!! ahh coool, not football not rugby though - :O ? lol i do quite a lot of rowing & coaching rowing, its not too bad :smile:

lol 'hell yes' haha so ur a fitness fanatic also :smile: i'm thinking of buying a rowing machine well it's been in the pipeline for some time just have no clue of what 1 to get :s i know that their are different resistance mechanisms like magnetic, hydraulic, variable (i think those are it) what type of resistance mechanism is best?
Reply 43
Original post by NaturalDisaster
Nah, I took German, which is why I really should've been speaking that rather than French. :lol: But Maths, German, English, Chemistry and Biology. Maths was meant to be an easy A but I don't think that happened.

so u got ur offer from cardiff? ahh u never know, u myt be being a little to hard on yourself. and cool subject choices, do u have to choose 5 subjects?
so u got ur offer from cardiff? ahh u never know, u myt be being a little to hard on yourself. and cool subject choices, do u have to choose 5 subjects?

No, I want to apply there next year though. Yeah, we have to choose 5 in 5th year and 4 in 6th year, so next year it's Chemistry, Biology and Maths for me. :biggrin: And Higher History.

This is all ending up about me. What did you take?
Reply 45
No, I want to apply there next year though. Yeah, we have to choose 5 in 5th year and 4 in 6th year, so next year it's Chemistry, Biology and Maths for me. :biggrin: And Higher History.

This is all ending up about me. What did you take?

lol i took maths chem and bio and got AAB. got my results last year so yep im on a gap year :smile:

oh so u have another year left then :smile: how spread out are ur exams then? and how r u feeling about them? :smile:
Reply 46

lol 'hell yes' haha so ur a fitness fanatic also :smile: i'm thinking of buying a rowing machine well it's been in the pipeline for some time just have no clue of what 1 to get :s i know that their are different resistance mechanisms like magnetic, hydraulic, variable (i think those are it) what type of resistance mechanism is best?

best bet probably looking at concept2 ergo's which are air resistant, that's what we use and what you see at most clubs and at the indoor rowing competitions :smile:
lol i took maths chem and bio and got AAB. got my results last year so yep im on a gap year :smile:

oh so u have another year left then :smile: how spread out are ur exams then? and how r u feeling about them? :smile:

Well, had Maths today (horrendous), German tomorrow (I'll just have to wait and see) and then a week after then Chemistry and Biology six days after that. Woop. :lol:

Oh cool, you're on a gap year. :biggrin: What've you been up to on your gap year then? I was going to take one, but I'm not sure. Won't make a difference really since I'll have the fees either way.
Reply 48
best bet probably looking at concept2 ergo's which are air resistant, that's what we use and what you see at most clubs and at the indoor rowing competitions :smile:

ryt, i shall check those out, hopefully they are cheap :tongue: do u think that cardiff uni received a lot of applications? cos this thread seems to consist of just a few members and well there are 120 seats up for grabs :s where are they all lol
Reply 49
Well, had Maths today (horrendous), German tomorrow (I'll just have to wait and see) and then a week after then Chemistry and Biology six days after that. Woop. :lol:

Oh cool, you're on a gap year. :biggrin: What've you been up to on your gap year then? I was going to take one, but I'm not sure. Won't make a difference really since I'll have the fees either way.

so not too bad with regards to spacing of exams. during my gap year i have been working, getting some money together and yes i have plans on spending it as well haha how will the student fees be impacting scottish students?
Reply 50

ryt, i shall check those out, hopefully they are cheap :tongue: do u think that cardiff uni received a lot of applications? cos this thread seems to consist of just a few members and well there are 120 seats up for grabs :s where are they all lol

mmmmmmmmmm i don't know what they cost 2nd hand you might be able to find a good deal they're around £1000-2000 new depending on the model so maybe a good gym membership would work out cheaper?! :tongue: haha i know!! maybe they're all too busy revising to be on TSR :P
so not too bad with regards to spacing of exams. during my gap year i have been working, getting some money together and yes i have plans on spending it as well haha how will the student fees be impacting scottish students?

Well, there's only 2 uni's in Scotland that do Pharmacy, and I don't feel all that comfortable at the thought of only applying to two, so even though Scotland doesn't have fees (woop!) I have to get used to the idea that I might have to go down South and pay fees. :mad: Plus I fancy going somewhere different. Yeah, spacing isn't too bad really.
Reply 52
mmmmmmmmmm i don't know what they cost 2nd hand you might be able to find a good deal they're around £1000-2000 new depending on the model so maybe a good gym membership would work out cheaper?! :tongue: haha i know!! maybe they're all too busy revising to be on TSR :P

fudge, ye gym membership sounds like the viable option. lol revision, time spent making notes and stuff aww dont u just miss those days haha
Reply 53
hahhahaha not at all!! man i have been taking soo much fun in reminding all the uni-friends that i dont have exams this year!!
Reply 54
Well, there's only 2 uni's in Scotland that do Pharmacy, and I don't feel all that comfortable at the thought of only applying to two, so even though Scotland doesn't have fees (woop!) I have to get used to the idea that I might have to go down South and pay fees. :mad: Plus I fancy going somewhere different. Yeah, spacing isn't too bad really.

oh ryt coolio. :smile: so shudnt u be uhum uhum revising :tongue: get off the comp madam haha
Reply 55
hahhahaha not at all!! man i have been taking soo much fun in reminding all the uni-friends that i dont have exams this year!!

LOL!
Reply 56

any plans after work?
Reply 57

any plans after work?

hummm well catching up on last nights episode of neighbours, making fajitas for tea (yum yum yum) and then dragging myself off to the gym methinks. how about you?
Reply 58
[QUOTE="Kat_Heine;31529970"]hummm well catching up on last nights episode of neighbours, making fajitas for tea (yum yum yum) and then dragging myself off to the gym methinks. how about you?[/QUOTE

ummm dinner, tv and then sleep :smile: anyways i shall best leave u to ur busy evening. catcha later Kat :smile:
Reply 59

[QUOTE="umar1234;31530051"]
hummm well catching up on last nights episode of neighbours, making fajitas for tea (yum yum yum) and then dragging myself off to the gym methinks. how about you?[/QUOTE

ummm dinner, tv and then sleep :smile: anyways i shall best leave u to ur busy evening. catcha later Kat :smile:

haha better be watching the apprentice - we can bombard this thread about it tomorrow :smile: have a good'un!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending