The Student Room Group

OCR AS - Chemistry Unit F322 - Chains, energy and resource - REVISION!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Jim Lee
oops...yes, ocr. sorry

I've got a copy - can't scan it on right now, but should be able to get it uploaded to the thread by about 11am tomorrow, if that's any help?
Reply 161
Original post by warthogBE
I've got a copy - can't scan it on right now, but should be able to get it uploaded to the thread by about 11am tomorrow, if that's any help?

Yeah, thats great-thanks very much.
Reply 162
Original post by Jim Lee
Yeah, thats great-thanks very much.

Okay, I'll get it up in the morning (printer/scanner is downstairs, and I simply don't have the energy to go down there!), I'm assuming that you already have the paper, so won't need that uploading?
Reply 163
Okay, I'll get it up in the morning (printer/scanner is downstairs, and I simply don't have the energy to go down there!), I'm assuming that you already have the paper, so won't need that uploading?

Yes, sorry, i already have the paper. Thanks again.
Reply 164
Original post by Jim Lee
Yes, sorry, i already have the paper. Thanks again.

Just scanning it now, gimme 5 :smile:
Reply 165
Just scanning it now, gimme 5 :smile:

Gahhh, having some fun with acrobat and I've gotta pop into 6th form - I'll get it on today, I promise! :biggrin:
Reply 166
Original post by touran22
you sir are a life saver (Killjoy aswell!!)

seriously helped me out! are you guys sitting this exam in next week?

Yes, I'm sitting the exam. Is it on friday?
Reply 167
Gahhh, having some fun with acrobat and I've gotta pop into 6th form - I'll get it on today, I promise! :biggrin:

I don't mind too much-I'd just be grateful to get it before the exam.

Original post by Killjoy-

Yes. If your doing OCR A, its Friday 27th May in the afternoon (2pm).
Reply 168
Original post by Jim Lee
I don't mind too much-I'd just be grateful to get it before the exam.

Acrobat is being stupid - well, not really, but the file is too large to upload, so here you go:

www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=98906&d...
Reply 169
Acrobat is being stupid - well, not really, but the file is too large to upload, so here you go:

www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=98906&d...

Thanks! I need this as well.
Reply 170
does anyone have the jan 2011 f321 mark scheme i cant find it ?? thanks
Reply 171
just thought i'd go out there and say I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS UNIT! it's all about learning and memorising, which i hate. f321 is alright as you can understand it, but this...ughhh
the revise it book that has the same cover as the text book is pretty good. i would recommend it! i wouldn't recommend, however, the cgp book for this course. not as good as they were at gcse unfortunately. good luck everyone!
Reply 172
Original post by kimmey
does anyone have the jan 2011 f321 mark scheme i cant find it ?? thanks

I have attached the mark scheme.
Enjoy!:smile:
Reply 173
thank you :smile: where did u find it btw
Reply 174
Original post by Killjoy-

yeha next friday...over a week to go...im pretty confident. make sure you guys do the old chains and rings papers...same thing just two papers!
Reply 175
Original post by kimmey
thank you :smile: where did u find it btw

I sat the paper and got a D so my teacher sent me the paper and mark scheme to practise for my resit next week :smile:
Reply 176
HELLO HELLO. HELP NEEDED HELP NEEDED.

i think i'm being a dumb blonde and i need help.
i'm doing a simple hess cycle question for the formation of methane, but i keep getting it as endothermic instead of exothermic! the value is correct, but not the sign.

c+h2=ch4

ch4= -890.3
c= -393.5
h2= -285.9

thankyouuuuu
Reply 177
Original post by LiviD
HELLO HELLO. HELP NEEDED HELP NEEDED.

i think i'm being a dumb blonde and i need help.
i'm doing a simple hess cycle question for the formation of methane, but i keep getting it as endothermic instead of exothermic! the value is correct, but not the sign.

c+h2=ch4

ch4= -890.3
c= -393.5
h2= -285.9

thankyouuuuu

Check your equation - it's not balanced. There should be 2 moles of H2, so you use double the value of H2 that you're given to compensate for this. Give it another go, see if that sorts it :smile:
Reply 178
Original post by aisha:)
I have attached the mark scheme.
Enjoy!:smile:

are you going to do f321 in june i am lol if you are how you revising for it
Reply 179
Check your equation - it's not balanced. There should be 2 moles of H2, so you use double the value of H2 that you're given to compensate for this. Give it another go, see if that sorts it :smile:

should be C 2H2 -CH4 balnaced then just do reactants take products i never do hess cycle waste of time i think in mark scheme you can get full marks by writing just answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending