The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by yamamotootsu
(C) : Control: The Money and Soul of Possibility :biggrin:

Indeed, one of my favourites of this season, definitely. :smile:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Is that any good? Is it like Naruto!? :eek:

Hmm mayyyybe a little bit, it can be a bit childish at times but it's soooo funny :rofl: I watched 70 episodes in a week :eek:
Reply 842
One Piece is painful :cry2:
ahh I need to get back into anime like a boss after exams n everything, series to watch - FMA (season 2), Full metal panic (from S2), that school of the dead show, Hitman reborn (which I've tried getting into but failed D:smile: aand maybe Bleach, again
AHAHAHAHA Adult Lambo cracks me up in Ep 69 :rofl:
Original post by lukejoshjedi
ahh I need to get back into anime like a boss after exams n everything, series to watch - FMA (season 2), Full metal panic (from S2), that school of the dead show, Hitman reborn (which I've tried getting into but failed D: ) aand maybe Bleach, again

You neeeeeeed to!!! I'm on ep 70 now, I love it!
I wondered where this thread had gone
:K:
WTF Fairy Tail!? 16 episodes in... no blood!? what is this ****? :mad: Gray gets all sliced up by ice but why is there no blood?
Reply 848
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
WTF Fairy Tail!? 16 episodes in... no blood!? what is this ****? :mad: Gray gets all sliced up by ice but why is there no blood?

Morning time slot on TV Tokyo. :sadnod:
Reply 849

Original post by Aiko
Morning time slot on TV Tokyo. :sadnod:

no one wants to see a bloodbath while their eating their coco pops :no:
Reply 850
Original post by vin
no one wants to see a bloodbath while their eating their coco pops :no:

Or rice. :sadnod:
Besides Aberanime yesterday I've not watched any anime since Sunday. The reason being that one of the society members presented me with two 1TB hard drives and asked me to give him my anime. All of it. Since my laptop's fan sounds like a foghorn these days there was no way I could leave the thing transferring files overnight, neither could I expect it to multitask and let me watch anime while it was transferring. So every waking minute of the last three days has been put towards copying 2TB of anime from my five drives (and a few DVDs) onto his two. While I'm always happy to share my anime with other people, I look forward to finishing this transfer in the next couple of hours and getting back to my usual routine. :p:

Still, time away from my computer has meant more time for manga! I started with Moto Hagio's A Drunken Dream and Other Stories, a collection of oneshots released as an anthology. They were all pretty good, but I especially liked Iguana Girl. The anthology doesn't have an A-P listing though, and of the oneshots themselves I was only able to add Hanshin to my list. Today I read Not Love But Delicious Foods Make Me So Happy by Fumi Yoshinaga, which was alright, but mostly just left me feeling very hungry. :p: I also read Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman's Good Omens, and resumed the Earthsea Quartet, but it's unlikely I'll finish the latter before the file transfer completes.
Reply 852
Original post by Aiko
Or rice. :sadnod:

coco rice :yes:

I've decided that A-channel is quite a cute little series. A bit K-on like in atmosphere, nothing amazing, but quite pleasant to watch. Oh and Tooru is adorable :emog:

The latter parts of episode 4 of Hidan Aria were a bit :lolwut:
Reply 853
Denpa Onna ...Why has the aunt not been arrested for the way she treats her daughter.:indiff:
Reply 854
Still not down from the ending of katanagatari :redface:

My favourite scene :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
flashbacks in latest shippuuden ep :sad: bit of a twist in the end :beard:

Original post by Aiko
For someone of 40, she's doing alright, no? :tongue: Erio is a real catch if her mother is any indicator. :giggle:

indeed :awesome: its hilarious but so wrong at the same time :no: :mmm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 856
Original post by Aiko
For someone of 40, she's doing alright, no? :tongue: Erio is a real catch if her mother is any indicator. :giggle:

Ah that just reminded me of the one thing I thought most about above all. Forget the talk of aliens, or wearing a futon. One of my major thoughts was "in what world is that person 40?" :awesome: I did think at first it was a subtitle error :mmm: My parents are only three years older then that character :teehee:
New Naruto episode was pretty good. Seems like with Sasuke arcs, the studio tries their best but with Naruto arcs they couldn't care less.
Reborn just got serious again after that nice breeze of a few fun episodes. I think I like it, though.
Original post by whitepearlbaby
Reborn just got serious again after that nice breeze of a few fun episodes. I think I like it, though.

I seriously need to take a look at this "Reborn"! :smile:

Latest