The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

*attempting to think happy thoughts*
Reply 6001
Original post by e hine e
Sorry guys :sad: but I read it unwittingly so thought I should share.

I love how you all clicked despite my warning :rofl:

How are we supposed to resist that temptation :smile:
Just trying to keep us sad arent you :biggrin:
Sorry guys :sad: but I read it unwittingly so thought I should share.

I love how you all clicked despite my warning :rofl:

I'm too curious for my own good. Plus I didn't think it could possibly be that sad. But it was :frown:

Spoiler

The only fics I can find are sex filled ones :rofl:
Original post by Rickkkkk
How are we supposed to resist that temptation :smile:
Just trying to keep us sad arent you :biggrin:

At least if you're as sad as can be anything they give us next week has to cheer you up :biggrin:

Original post by PrettyRainbows
I'm too curious for my own good. Plus I didn't think it could possibly be that sad. But it was :frown:

Spoiler

I know, I couldn't cope :cry:

Is it just sex and death? Seriously?!? If I were any good at writing I may have a go just so people like me could enjoy a fanfic without fear of 'intense' bits or crippling sadness.

Is it just sex and death? Seriously?!? If I were any good at writing I may have a go just so people like me could enjoy a fanfic without fear of 'intense' bits or crippling sadness.

Yup sex and death :frown: I want to write one but have no idea what to write. I was thinking a future one where they meet up or does anyone have any ideas? just for a short story?
Reply 6007

Kurt and sex? *shudder* Doesnt feel right.
Reply 6008
Yup sex and death :frown: I want to write one but have no idea what to write. I was thinking a future one where they meet up or does anyone have any ideas? just for a short story?

Haha, my ideas are always way too inventive, so I think I'll steer clear :biggrin:

I'd like one like that, where you could find out what everyone has done with their lives, who stayed with who (or broke up with who). It'd be pretty cool :smile:

Kurt and sex? *shudder* Doesnt feel right.

The only thing that puts me off it is people are writing as though they're at it like rabbits and I really doubt Kurt and Blaine have been that intimate at all where they are in the show now.
I'd like one like that, where you could find out what everyone has done with their lives, who stayed with who (or broke up with who). It'd be pretty cool :smile:

I might try one like that...

I'll keep people posted :ninja:
Okay here you go

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6843764/1/One_Night_One_Question

finally found a more positive one.
Someone posted this on tumblr

Spoiler

which is pretty nice but don't the tops look slightly different?

Now I'm going to have to pull out BIOTA to check.

Just reading Dalton, the fanfic. Thought it was about time. It's pretty good, I love stories set at boarding schools (from my Enid Blyton loving childhood).

And...they sing For Good to Kurt in chapter 2

Spoiler

I LOVE Dalton so much! It got a bit too hard to keep track of around chapter 30 or so but it's worth reading just for the other characters alone! Reed and Shane... :love:
Original post by Toph
I LOVE this interview. I could listen to Chris talk about 'The Voice' all day :love:

No, they're definitely different but really similar.

Spoiler

I cried with laughter and wanted to hug him at the same time! How I love CC!
Reply 6014
The only thing that puts me off it is people are writing as though they're at it like rabbits and I really doubt Kurt and Blaine have been that intimate at all where they are in the show now.

So much better :smile: It was actually beautiful, and helped me to forget about all the rest (Damn it remembered now.)

*cough* reading the wrong fics... *cough* :tongue:

On of my favourites is Truth, Love and Evolution which is a REALLY slow build. It's a series of one shots but they read chronologically too. I seriously read about 40 chapters in one night. :redface:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6503248/1/Truth_Love_and_Evolution

We All Float On is another favourite. It's only just getting... intense now (well, there have been warnings for future intense scenes) but Klaine's relationship is amazing in it and really tentative at first and well explored. Blaine has a twin sister who's homophobic and ill which is really interesting as she's written so well.
Okay here you go

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6843764/1/One_Night_One_Question

finally found a more positive one.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is all. :smile:
Original post by diamonddust
I LOVE Dalton so much! It got a bit too hard to keep track of around chapter 30 or so but it's worth reading just for the other characters alone! Reed and Shane... :love:

Reed is awesome! And the twins :smile:

*cough* reading the wrong fics... *cough* :tongue:

On of my favourites is Truth, Love and Evolution which is a REALLY slow build. It's a series of one shots but they read chronologically too. I seriously read about 40 chapters in one night. :redface:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6503248/1/Truth_Love_and_Evolution

We All Float On is another favourite. It's only just getting... intense now (well, there have been warnings for future intense scenes) but Klaine's relationship is amazing in it and really tentative at first and well explored. Blaine has a twin sister who's homophobic and ill which is really interesting as she's written so well.

My sources have obviously been pointing me in the wrong direction. When your sources are tumblr it's easy to see how that might happen...
Is it just me who doesn't like the term 'lover'?

I just think it belittles a relationship and it puts me off some of the fan fiction :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending